From what I've recently read the poppies are legal, scraping the latex is not. Apparently the white and red poppies are all over the USA and most don't know or care what they have its just a pretty flower that produces lots of seed for reproduction. The laws are really around farming them not for home owners with 5-6 plants in their garden or so I hope, not drugs just pain meds your honor.

My moms first house was bought in the mid 70’s. It had Poppies too, along with Rhubarb, Lilly of the valley, Lilacs and other flowers but nothing else medicinal that I recall.

What a fucken Friday.
Wife had some shitbag customers come in and destroy her store. She and another employee told them to leave and they all threw weights at them.
One hit her in the head and knocked her out, so she's been in the ER all night.

All 3 women arrested, 2 have court next week and 1 has 1000 hours of community service cause she was a juvenile. Fuck Albany 🤦🏻

What a fucken Friday.
Wife had some shitbag customers come in and destroy her store. She and another employee told them to leave and they all threw weights at them.
One hit her in the head and knocked her out, so she's been in the ER all night.

All 3 women arrested, 2 have court next week and 1 has 1000 hours of community service cause she was a juvenile. Fuck Albany 🤦🏻
Being new York I'ma bet they get next to no punishment, unsupervised probation at most

hope she's alright man... thoughts n prayers!!!!
She's home now
The company she works for is paying her for today, tomorrow, and Sunday, they want her to stay home and rest.
She's pretty out of it, got hit in the left side of her jaw, and had a mild concussion.
Shell pull through, it's just bullshit she had to go through that at work.

This is a target pin. With each shot the scorer in the pit puts this pin in the new hole you have made, tapes off the one that the pin is pulled from. The target is then sent back up with the pin in your last shot hole so you can see where you hit. This pin is an inch wide. My scorer pulled this off of my target and brought it to me.
I absolutely blew this pin up! IMG_2451.jpegIMG_2450.jpeg

This is a target pin. With each shot the scorer in the pit puts this pin in the new hole you have made, tapes off the one that the pin is pulled from. The target is then sent back up with the pin in your last shot hole so you can see where you hit. This pin is an inch wide. My scorer pulled this off of my target and brought it to me.
I absolutely blew this pin up! View attachment 69387View attachment 69388
Keep it with the medal. Excellent keep sake. Nice part of the story. 👍

As long as they stay dry they should be fine.
They get hot all the time huh?
I store my unused lights in my shop which reaches all extremes.

Mars Attacks is on~!

tumblr_nqtgfbdq7Z1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

:LOL:

@CannaGranny any recommendations on how long to brew xtreme teas? I know you cut yours in half, I did that but I'm using the whole one over 10 gallons, half per 5 gallon. Anyway I didn't see anything on back about using a pump and air stones but I am for a while at least figured I'd let it brew all day then use it this evening? Good enough?

Back
Top Bottom