Whats the taste and aroma profile on that gorgeous bud?
Well.
That depends. The first picture is lemon jeffery, it tastes and smells just like lemon flavored rubber if you follow that lol.
The others are all of Silver Dragon Haze, which has a pretty interesting flavor and aroma. Very pungent in your face sweaty sock, funky, nastiness.
I relate the smell to durian, cat piss, and rotting melon.
I smoked a couple joints of it and it's got this almost pineapple like funk going on. Kinda tropical fruit cat piss type thing. Idk I like it a lot lol. Gets me stupid 🤪

BAAAAANNNN HIM!!!!
I am afraid to.
He still has all power as far as I can see.
:leaving:

I am afraid to.
He still has all power as far as I can see.
:leaving:

i saw that too... that fucker has all the rep!!! he's an imposter, i'm the real OG stoneyluv!!!! hahahaha

you guys had me laughing at myself the other day.. the yup 10/4 avay was perfect!! along with my other car is blue.. you guys crack me up!!!

😂 She gets a lot of use out of them before she decides they must die. We buy cheap dog beds because of this. I have looked at some made with ballistic cloth, but they were pretty spendy the last I looked.
The peroxide is to induce vomiting in case she ate any stuffing.

Friend of mime just saved his dog this way, she got into a tub of rat poison and started comping away like it was a sirloin!

The peroxide is to induce vomiting in case she ate any stuffing.

Friend of mime just saved his dog this way, she got into a tub of rat poison and started comping away like it was a sirloin!
Oh, I haven't heard of using peroxide to induce vomiting. I actually envisioned a spritz of H2O2 as a deterrent. Good to know.

I've never known her to eat any of the stuffing. Her brother will eat the ear plugs I wear to sleep, if I leave them within reach, though.

Oh, I haven't heard of using peroxide to induce vomiting. I actually envisioned a spritz of H2O2 as a deterrent. Good to know.

I've never known her to eat any of the stuffing. Her brother will eat the ear plugs I wear to sleep, if I leave them within reach, though.
It can cause a blockage. If this happened this morning it would be too late now for peroxide to help. The small intestine most likely has hold of it now. Best to hope it passes through at this point. Canned pumpkin meat can help with that. Lots of fiber. Signs of blockage would be regurgitating water almost immediately after drinking. Same with food. You see any of that head for vet because it’s life threatening.

What is going on?
I miss have missed the memo. Is she recovering from something?

Ain't no party like a @CannaGranny party

Hope she just busy getting things done...

"Week from hell. Tooth extractions, and a 6mm spot found in my lungs while X-raying for my shoulder problem. I’ve been drugged up and bitchy. My Momma used to tell us, if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut..so here I am, keeping my mouth shut. Thanks for asking!"

"Hey Yiz Menz! Thanks for the encouraging words, msgs etc. I have been down big time for the last week, but I seem to be making progress. I have reached the point that I’m able to make a day w/o pain meds.
I’m way behind on mail outs, paying bills and house cleaning but I’m making progress.
Just be patient with me, imma a lil slow ya know.
Still down in my shoulder, not so worried about the lung. One good thing.. I can still shoot my rifle! I can get the bad arm raised enough to load and I shoot with the good shoulder. Need help getting my pants and bra on, but..I can still shoot! Taking the good with the bad here."

Hope she just busy getting things done...

"Week from hell. Tooth extractions, and a 6mm spot found in my lungs while X-raying for my shoulder problem. I’ve been drugged up and bitchy. My Momma used to tell us, if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut..so here I am, keeping my mouth shut. Thanks for asking!"

"Hey Yiz Menz! Thanks for the encouraging words, msgs etc. I have been down big time for the last week, but I seem to be making progress. I have reached the point that I’m able to make a day w/o pain meds.
I’m way behind on mail outs, paying bills and house cleaning but I’m making progress.
Just be patient with me, imma a lil slow ya know.
Still down in my shoulder, not so worried about the lung. One good thing.. I can still shoot my rifle! I can get the bad arm raised enough to load and I shoot with the good shoulder. Need help getting my pants and bra on, but..I can still shoot! Taking the good with the bad here."
thank you for updating me

hope you are healing well @CannaGranny

😂 She gets a lot of use out of them before she decides they must die. We buy cheap dog beds because of this. I have looked at some made with ballistic cloth, but they were pretty spendy the last I looked.
Willow used to do this. Only to the cheap extra beds we have. One is for car travel and the other the bedroom. The big good one our bouvier used she leaves alone. All three were used by the last pet but washed. 🤷‍♂️

It can cause a blockage. If this happened this morning it would be too late now for peroxide to help. The small intestine most likely has hold of it now. Best to hope it passes through at this point. Canned pumpkin meat can help with that. Lots of fiber. Signs of blockage would be regurgitating water almost immediately after drinking. Same with food. You see any of that head for vet because it’s life threatening.

Mixed ground beef and white rice 50/50 will also help clear any items ingested. Had to use it more than once. 🤦

Last edited:
Willow used to do this. Only to the cheap extra beds we have. One is for car travel and the other the bedroom. The big good one our bouvier used she leaves alone. All three were used by the last pet but washed. 🤷‍♂️
Sorry about losing your pet. If I googled right, that's a very large dog breed. I wonder what is going through Willow's mind to make her avoid the bigger bed. Dogs are funny, but, like @steamroller said above, they're better than most humans.

I think Jolene just eventually wears the fabric thin from doing her little spin and scratch routine before laying down. When a hole develops in the fabric with stuffing poking out, she shreds it.

ya mmee too I was like you did what to your dog? no fkin way, I don't punish pets other than shake my finger and say baaaad cat...which does squat but at least I tried.

ya mmee too I was like you did what to your dog? no fkin way, I don't punish pets other than shake my finger and say baaaad cat...which does squat but at least I tried.
They are rotten creatures, lol. Jolene is one of those that has a real expressive face. She looks so guilty when she gets into something. I'll talk to her until she has learned her lesson and then I give her a treat, lol.

Back
Top Bottom