@Stoneyluv broke it.

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] fopen(/home/budbuilders.org/public_html/internal_data/attachments/46/46877-abdcf97833a253b54b851f912c587cb7.data): Failed to open stream: Permission denied
  • src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:157
  • Generated by: Stoneyluv
  • Sep 6, 2024 at 10:16 PM

I'm looking now. Probably a server auto update.

i can't believe it took me this long!! the warranty must have just run out! :LOL:

Man I am seeing no issues here on the admin side. WTF?

I hope the database has not been corrupted by whatever is going on with the server. I reset privileges, but there was nothing wrong with what you had. Lemme know.

working now... :D

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Getting ready for those winter nights. It will be nice to sit outside and have some good coffee and smoke a J in comfort. It has a quick disconnect hose line so when it snows or rains it is very easy to shut it down and bring the heater in. The 40lb propane bottle feeding it can stay outside no problem. image.jpg

Getting ready for those winter nights. It will be nice to sit outside and have some good coffee and smoke a J in comfort. It has a quick disconnect hose line so when it snows or rains it is very easy to shut it down and bring the heater in. The 40lb propane bottle feeding it can stay outside no problem. View attachment 71874

I have the Big Buddy. Great units. Camping, working on the car in winter, emergency heat. Highly recommended. 👍

I picked up longer hose and use BBQ tanks when needed. Otherwise mine holds two small green tanks. Each lasts about 8hrs. (Maybe both together is 8hrs…been a bit since I ran it empty. )

I have the Big Buddy. Great units. Camping, working on the car in winter, emergency heat. Highly recommended. 👍

I picked up longer hose and use BBQ tanks when needed. Otherwise mine holds two small green tanks. Each lasts about 8hrs. (Maybe both together is 8hrs…been a bit since I ran it empty. )
I had mine camping last weekend. 10 x 12 tent with ventilated ceiling. Heater would chase me out on medium. Ran it every night for 5 nights off that 40lb tank and still have about a third of a tank.

I was really stoned (mango haze) while my daughter and I were watching Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back!

It dawns upon my, why does Yoda have lights in his little cave that he lives in? If he can see everything with the force and shit like that, why burn a lamp?

Later, when he was instructing Luke on how to be a Jedi, he’s perched on Luke‘s shoulder as he runs through the jungle. Suddenly, he does a flip for no reason and continues. I’m thinking, damn man, they had to bump head there! Yoda hanging on for dear life, rubbing a sore spot on his forehead thinking WTF man, give a guy some warning, I can’t see into the future you moron!

Okay, did I mention that I was REALLY stoned?

Back
Top Bottom