For FREEEE??
Shoutout to @GoodShit97 for posting his score a few weeks ago. I was able to hop on the last train out and scored a trial run also. This will take care of my next 2 or 3 grows.
View attachment 70922
Man i love free shit!!!
That ipm smells nice too. It's all essential oils, I've been using it and so far it's working nice.

Yeah, some people never get any, I've had bugs twice 🙄
Yeah and the cleanse will only be used between runs. I usually bleach my system and then run an H202 solution to neutralize the bleach. Cleanse is basically pool shock so that's for a sterile system.

The balance is a potassium silicate so that one I'm curious about. I wouldn't mind a run or 3 without having to mix my Agsil a day before res changes.

Yeah and the cleanse will only be used between runs. I usually bleach my system and then run an H202 solution to neutralize the bleach. Cleanse is basically pool shock so that's for a sterile system.

The balance is a potassium silicate so that one I'm curious about. I wouldn't mind a run or 3 without having to mix my Agsil a day before res changes.
Idk if I can even use the cleanse at all. I use soil, do not run a drip system or anything so I think maybe I'll hand it to @steamroller If he wants it for his bluemats

Take a shit in their locker is more like it.
give them ol' poop disc. somehow get your shit in a ziploc bag, squeeze it flat, freeze it. then slide it through the crack in their car window.

now i've never done this, but I heard about it on Workaholics

Yosemite bound this morning with my gf and one of her grandsons.

It’ll be his first time there, it’s always special the first time someone sees the valley!
Those pictures are amazing!
That's funny you mentioned going there!

My wife and I are going there one of the days we are out in California in October. We're excited for sure. My wife grew up in California but she's never been to Yosemite, she became a hiker and lover of parks later in life like myself. The park will be a first for me too, I will also see for the first time where she grew up, and the streets she was running back then lol. It should be a fun trip, hang out with her family and see a bunch of places i've never seen with my own eyes before

I wouldn't mind a run or 3 without having to mix my Agsil a day before res changes.

i just got some agsil today, it has to sit for a full day first? just with the water no nutes, 24 hours?

i just got some agsil today, it has to sit for a full day first? just with the water no nutes, 24 hours?
I've used it immediately a couple times and it seems to really raise the pH over the next few days. I've used it with more success letting it set 5+ hours. After 24+, it makes for a pretty damn stable res change. I'll post up in your hydro thread and bring Moe in for a better explanation.

So my wife is finally being considered for a Store Manager position after her interim position got ripped out from under her as soon as Christmas was over...
Well she's looking at a 16,000 dollar raise, so I'm super hopeful she gets the position.
Another 16k a year would change sooo much.
We would finally be able to dig out of this debt hole and buy a new car!
So 🤞🏻 she gets the position

Alright granny what ya doin? Ain't seen ya post up in a few so just checkin in hope all is well! 😛
Week from hell. Tooth extractions, and a 6mm spot found in my lungs while X-raying for my shoulder problem. I’ve been drugged up and bitchy. My Momma used to tell us, if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut..so here I am, keeping my mouth shut. Thanks for asking!

Week from hell. Tooth extractions, and a 6mm spot found in my lungs while X-raying for my shoulder problem. I’ve been drugged up and bitchy. My Momma used to tell us, if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut..so here I am, keeping my mouth shut. Thanks for asking!

hope you feel better Granny.

give them ol' poop disc. somehow get your shit in a ziploc bag, squeeze it flat, freeze it. then slide it through the crack in their car window.

now i've never done this, but I heard about it on Workaholics

Those pictures are amazing!
That's funny you mentioned going there!

My wife and I are going there one of the days we are out in California in October. We're excited for sure. My wife grew up in California but she's never been to Yosemite, she became a hiker and lover of parks later in life like myself. The park will be a first for me too, I will also see for the first time where she grew up, and the streets she was running back then lol. It should be a fun trip, hang out with her family and see a bunch of places i've never seen with my own eyes before
Yosemite is one of my favorite places. Back in the day they used to have open top double decker busses you could ride around in. I used to camp there annually but it’s almost impossible to get a campsite now.

Oh sheesh, yea that sounds like a bowl or carton worth of ice cream and a good flick or two to relax on.

Hopefully it gets sorted out and is non issue but I'm thinking about ya, if there's anything that I'm capable of helping with don't be afraid to reach out! Most importantly taker easy, get ya feeling better

Fuck

Don't forget to vote in this month's contest

Don't forget to vote in this month's contest
Some real good ones this month too so go vote!!!
do-it-ben-stiller.gif

Good morning everyone, hope y'all having a great weekend. I reviewed and approved a couple thousand dollars of purchase orders at home while high, changed my oil, and drank this amazing latte I made. Now I'm showered up and ready to get drunk with good friends. American 😂

Relax and smile fam 🙌🥳

View attachment PXL_20240901_141144052.TS.mp4

Back
Top Bottom