Ah you shouldn't have, thanks for the thought though....I'm smoking dried but not cured Chocolate Mimosa....with a few seeds that need removing first. not too bad but a few. Nice taste even uncured, not sure what it is I taste but maybe a little sweet & gassy...I don't know my palate is pretty well smoked toast at this point...good buzz though I usually smoke 2 back to back but I forgot the second one this am when I started smoking. That rarely happens to me...lol
Wait til she gets a little cure on her! To me the strong terp smells like an orange. The Momma is Clementine. It’s a great buzz! 🐝

Happy Birthday Pipe~!
:D

Just got back from a ride with the wife in the Prowler around Lake George.
0823241904.jpg0823241926a.jpg0823241938_HDR.jpg0823241902b.jpg
Beautiful night out.
Fireworks tomorrow night so I didn't miss them all and have plans for tomorrow evening leaving all day free [ slacker pass~!].
:cool:

One more thing, the Bubba Fett experiment.
Three month cured Bubba Fett . One less than bigger around than a cigarette size joint. Three women. Two very seasoned smokers, one microdoser..3/4th of the joint and put out!! I’m super pleased!

I just bagged up my last harvest of Green Crack, Topanga Coolies, Chocolate Mimosa & QC Blue,. I create a pile of smaller buds that for 1 reason or another that doesn't make it into the bags consisting of all 4 strains and I'll smoke from it as my harvest cures. I made sure my first handful into my coffee bean grinder include a bud from each strain to have a blend to smoke as I babble on my computer to you;all.....nice easy smoke, smooth which surprises me a bit being so freshly dried.

I was really afraid I had seeds in everything but the Topanga Cookies is the only one that dropped seeds as I was clipping buds off the stalks. I know they all have some seeds in them but not fully contaminated as I feared.

What you got goin on here? Just the amount I need haha 🤣
Now what? do you cook with it? press?, nice and clean I hope that's not brown sugar you're spoofing us with
🤣🤣 sorry folks. That's just my bloom nutes. Felt like taking an artsy picture. Didn't mean to get you guys all hot and bothered.

Here's a real non teaser pic lolPXL_20240825_140041016.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Still burning this banana blaze from Dutch passion, and I just love it..... Has some stank on it lol
This is from my last harvest

Attachments

• PXL_20240825_135956958.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    PXL_20240825_135956958.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful Sunday morning here~!
Hope everyone else is enjoying the same.
Need to organize the room just a little and flip the lights to start flower.
I have held off long enough for most of the plants.
Maybe even a little too long but stretch will decide that.
1724598469607.png

Dang.. day crew is on my shit list. We have like a hundred pigeons flying around here. They like to shoot them with a pellet rifle. No complaints, but I asked them not to shoot the two white ones. Well today they did.

They'll find out the origins of my username at tomorrow's shift change...

Dang.. day crew is on my shit list. We have like a hundred pigeons flying around here. They like to shoot them with a pellet rifle. No complaints, but I asked them not to shoot the two white ones. Well today they did.

Put the carcasses in their locker… 😑

hell yeah unleash the Grumpinator!!!!! we could be using those pigeons to pass doobies back and forth!!!

Back
Top Bottom