Gday all, its been fairly nice here for a change, August has been warm, no all sunny days but rolling white clouds help cool it off a bit when it hits 90f at 90 - 100%.

I'm trying to get my last 6 plants into the auto pots today, I've been lax in my duties it should have been done a week ago but I had to wash my balls and that's taken longer than it should have too.

I know my water is in the 7.5 ish ph range so I added a small pour..not drop of my acid to drop the ph..I checked this am 3.46ph water the balls are in now ooops....just a tad too much..acid...lol I gotta soak them again in 6.0 - 6.5 ph....

I dropped my old ph tester into my ball washing bucket and quickly retrieved it but it now reads 10.6 ph and climbing on my house water with a water bubble in the lit window. I have test strips but rarely check ph growing in promix but I guess I'm still need of another.

Gday all, its been fairly nice here for a change, August has been warm, no all sunny days but rolling white clouds help cool it off a bit when it hits 90f at 90 - 100%.

I'm trying to get my last 6 plants into the auto pots today, I've been lax in my duties it should have been done a week ago but I had to wash my balls and that's taken longer than it should have too.

I know my water is in the 7.5 ish ph range so I added a small pour..not drop of my acid to drop the ph..I checked this am 3.46ph water the balls are in now ooops....just a tad too much..acid...lol I gotta soak them again in 6.0 - 6.5 ph....

I dropped my old ph tester into my ball washing bucket and quickly retrieved it but it now reads 10.6 ph and climbing on my house water with a water bubble in the lit window. I have test strips but rarely check ph growing in promix but I guess I'm still need of another.
Glad you are seeing some nice weather up there dude

At least your balls are clean, sorry about your pH meter ....as they say "if it don't work, pHuck it!"

[QUOTE="Pipecarver, post: 85837, member: 18"

😅😂🤣🥲😁😄😃🥹😅😂🤣🥲😁😄😂😅😃🥹🥲😆🤣😁😂😌😅😃🥹😀😅🤣🥲😆😁😄😃🥹😄😂😇🙂🤣😁
I never wash my balls…

[QUOTE="Pipecarver, post: 85837, member: 18"

😅😂🤣🥲😁😄😃🥹😅😂🤣🥲😁😄😂😅😃🥹🥲😆🤣😁😂😌😅😃🥹😀😅🤣🥲😆😁😄😃🥹😄😂😇🙂🤣😁
I never wash my balls…
I hate dirty balls, they had bugs or aphid larva hopping around on them. They needed washing & debugging, I also gave them a good scratching while I was there, almost as bad as dirty balls itchy ones need attending to as well.

I hate dirty balls, they had bugs or aphid larva hopping around on them. They needed washing & debugging, I also gave them a good scratching while I was there, almost as bad as dirty balls itchy ones need attending to as well.
Lmaoooo ya goof “ball”!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

ac69bc09a270bec044ef096f555279b8.gif

tenor.gif

Happy Friday y'all~!

Ah you shouldn't have, thanks for the thought though....I'm smoking dried but not cured Chocolate Mimosa....with a few seeds that need removing first. not too bad but a few. Nice taste even uncured, not sure what it is I taste but maybe a little sweet & gassy...I don't know my palate is pretty well smoked toast at this point...good buzz though I usually smoke 2 back to back but I forgot the second one this am when I started smoking. That rarely happens to me...lol

Ah you shouldn't have, thanks for the thought though....I'm smoking dried but not cured Chocolate Mimosa....with a few seeds that need removing first. not too bad but a few. Nice taste even uncured, not sure what it is I taste but maybe a little sweet & gassy...I don't know my palate is pretty well smoked toast at this point...good buzz though I usually smoke 2 back to back but I forgot the second one this am when I started smoking. That rarely happens to me...lol
Happy birthday pipe one more trip around the sun with clean balls...winning

Kalifornia has experienced about a week of below normal temps.
Here in the Bay Area, it’s cool, overcast and looks like it wants to rain.
In the foothills, it’s been cooler than normal, but that is still acceptably within the cannabis comfort range.

Beginning tomorrow, we have a bit of a warmup coming, but I’m still hearing lots of early fall buzz.

Back
Top Bottom