bound this morning with my gf and one of her grandsons.

It’ll be his first time there, it’s always special the first time someone sees the valley!
Awe inspiring for sure, I don't know if the young can appreciate it for its uniqueness and geography as us oldies can, although still something special they'll remember for ever.

Some pics of the valley and El Capitan look CGI created. That's pretty special. I was only there once a long time ago on a drive the long way around to Vegas from San Fransisco , I remember Marmots all over the place getting fed by tourists.

Awe inspiring for sure, I don't know if the young can appreciate it for its uniqueness and geography as us oldies can, although still something special they'll remember for ever.

Some pics of the valley and El Capitan look CGI created. That's pretty special. I was only there once a long time ago on a drive the long way around to Vegas from San Fransisco , I remember Marmots all over the place getting fed by tourists.
Imagine John Muir’s first impression of Yosemite. There was still remnant’s present of the glacier that formed Yosemite when he first saw it.

Yosemite Valley was clear, comfortable and simply awesome.

Midweek is a great time to go.

We started up coming in the northwest entrance (120), went up to glacier point (4000 feet above the valley), then back down into the valley floor. IMG_9135.jpegIMG_9062.jpegIMG_9073.jpegIMG_9074.jpegIMG_9076.jpegIMG_9077.jpegIMG_9079.jpegIMG_9080.jpegIMG_9082.jpegIMG_9081.jpegIMG_9085.jpegIMG_9087.jpegIMG_9088.jpegIMG_9092.jpegIMG_9097.jpegIMG_9100.jpegIMG_9117.jpegIMG_9118.jpegIMG_9139.jpegIMG_9142.jpeg

Insomnia is a wonderful thing. Smoke em if you got em. Leaving for the Pocono mountains in a couple hours. Camping with a couple friends. No women. Sorry Cana….

Should be good times. 5 days of whatever, lol.

Walked the dog while the better half got ready for work. Rolled a nice one for the walk back. Back still hurts but I don’t seem to mind so much.

Garbage day so a few critters out. A pair of mucked up raccoons we avoided. Small but walking weird and not running away.

Great night/morning. 17* and humidity isn’t an issue. Don’t think rains expected. Be nice to open the windows and air things out a bit.

Enjoy your day peoples.

Walked the dog while the better half got ready for work. Rolled a nice one for the walk back. Back still hurts but I don’t seem to mind so much.

Garbage day so a few critters out. A pair of mucked up raccoons we avoided. Small but walking weird and not running away.

Great night/morning. 17* and humidity isn’t an issue. Don’t think rains expected. Be nice to open the windows and air things out a bit.

Enjoy your day peoples.
Can't go wrong with puffing on a dog-walker and getting some good weather. We've been getting monsoon weather and some places are flooding; but now our roof and rear roofs are fixed with no leaks. He was up on roof fiddling about, went for lunch and then the heavens opened 2 or 3 times. So lucky I found someone who can come in and get something done. Really hoping for a cold winter come December so Santa Claus can visit.20240829_115504.jpg

Last edited:
Finally seeing a small amount of financial relief through just grinding skimping saving scraps which will be erased as soon as my gas bill hits ....but I can tell by the little bit of slack on the rope that election season is upon us. Time for the handlers to release their foot off our throats for a couple months because they need a vote, then it should be back to pure financial strangulation.

We as people forget our power is in numbers, and everyone is so focused on their own personal grind we fail to look around and notice good hardworking neighbors going under left and right....really wish we in America would do the American thing and say f this and fight back against this system of never ending tax increases

Finally seeing a small amount of financial relief through just grinding skimping saving scraps which will be erased as soon as my gas bill hits ....but I can tell by the little bit of slack on the rope that election season is upon us. Time for the handlers to release their foot off our throats for a couple months because they need a vote, then it should be back to pure financial strangulation.

We as people forget our power is in numbers, and everyone is so focused on their own personal grind we fail to look around and notice good hardworking neighbors going under left and right....really wish we in America would do the American thing and say f this and fight back against this system of never ending tax increases
Man for real

I though new york was expensive until I went to Connecticut for vacation. Yeah it was an ocean/tourist town but even outside those areas it was still super expensive. Ended up spending like 300 more than I wanted too but it was fun.

this should be printed on our money!

Back
Top Bottom