Sorry about losing your pet. If I googled right, that's a very large dog breed. I wonder what is going through Willow's mind to make her avoid the bigger bed. Dogs are funny, but, like @steamroller said above, they're better than most humans.

I think Jolene just eventually wears the fabric thin from doing her little spin and scratch routine before laying down. When a hole develops in the fabric with stuffing poking out, she shreds it.
Willow was a rescue. She was in a cage most of the day because the woman who got her during Covid had to back to work and her 90 year old mother couldn’t deal with her as a puppy.

We’ve had to break some bad habits and teach her things she should have been already able to do but for the most part I think she’s good now. No longer eats or destroys her toys or beds. 👍

Couple of recent non-venomous snake encounters :)

I have an electric pump that I use to water the garden from a small creek. This water snake was striking at the air bubbles as I primed the pump:

View attachment 72371
We get a lot of kangaroo rats around these parts.

The other day I was throwing out some trash and found a 5 foot rat snake hanging around. Scared the shit out of me because it looks very similar to the rattlers we have around here. When I IDed it on the net it said it was just a rat snake. I guess I surprised it too because it slithered into a hole that goes under my place. At first I was kind of concerned about having such a large snake living under the house but when I thought about it I realized that she(?) was keeping the rat population in check around my place so I decided to let her stay.

When I told my neighbor about the snake they told me to try and keep it happy because having a rat snake living under your house is a blessing around here.

We get a lot of kangaroo rats around these parts.

The other day I was throwing out some trash and found a 5 foot rat snake hanging around. Scared the shit out of me because it looks very similar to the rattlers we have around here. When I IDed it on the net it said it was just a rat snake. I guess I surprised it too because it slithered into a hole that goes under my place. At first I was kind of concerned about having such a large snake living under the house but when I thought about it I realized that she(?) was keeping the rat population in check around my place so I decided to let her stay.

When I told my neighbor about the snake they told me to try and keep it happy because having a rat snake living under your house is a blessing around here.
Sweet! I hope it brings you good fortune.

Thursday is so over at this moment, possibly a beer or two ago.
Been smoking the Sirius Black from B2ACG all week and Friday is so here~!
1726173333827.png
If you are not in Aus. like @Max then just fake it~!
Happy Friday all~!

giphy.webp

Harvest day over here...looking forward to being done and then hitting the illegal stream of UFC 306, doing a fight inside the sphere in Vegas apparently a 1 of 1 show so this could be pretty cool

Hope y'all are having a good weekend, they're cutting the fields by my house so my heads all plugged up meh 😕

Saw this on IG today, I know some folks have asked questions on the authenticity of Indian land race genetics. Seems like green lit is partnering with them, idk if they're going to try and stabilize some of their strains but it seems like it from this post by crossing them with heirloom strains

Screenshot_20240914-083321.png

Enjoy your day MDK.
If you get tired just use this.
View attachment 72702
Slacker endorsed and used~!
:D
Each harvest I get more efficient at getting it done, the slacker way indeed and by that I mean less fucks given and hurry to the end lmao. When I did that whole tent of lazy biker I spent 20 hours straight. So far 2.5 hours in and I only see about another 2.5 hours worth of work here ....maybe an hour if I do it right 🤣

Each harvest I get more efficient at getting it done, the slacker way indeed and by that I mean less fucks given and hurry to the end lmao. When I did that whole tent of lazy biker I spent 20 hours straight. So far 2.5 hours in and I only see about another 2.5 hours worth of work here ....maybe an hour if I do it right 🤣
Nothing like chopping and trimming

So the fight is going to be a venue/arena that won't be repeated? Hm... Got invited to the fight but a little exhausted after hiking today for the first time in months

Hey everyone, here are some cool pics of the forest out in the Appalachians

This video is close to the bottom of the hike, but still beautiful I thought. There are more photos attached but not inserted for those that want to see more.

It was a great hike for sure, happy Saturday everyone
View attachment PXL_20240914_160853137.TS.mp4PXL_20240914_141051683.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240914_162417481.jpg
    PXL_20240914_162417481.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20240914_160941812.jpg
    PXL_20240914_160941812.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20240914_160321964.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    PXL_20240914_160321964.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20240914_144038707.jpg
    PXL_20240914_144038707.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20240914_143347678.jpg
    PXL_20240914_143347678.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20240914_142206262.jpg
    PXL_20240914_142206262.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
@ninjadip yessir have you seen the sphere in Vegas? It's pretty small from what I hear but the mgm was taken for the canello fight so Dana white decided to do a 1 time fight at the sphere which i think seats 10-15k only. Supposed to be pretty neat....I'm just watching it on crack streamz

@ninjadip yessir have you seen the sphere in Vegas? It's pretty small from what I hear but the mgm was taken for the canello fight so Dana white decided to do a 1 time fight at the sphere which i think seats 10-15k only. Supposed to be pretty neat....I'm just watching it on crack streamz
oh cool, i bet it's a good one

i'm over here putting like 4 pain patches on my calves! lol
that hike was like straight to the fucking moon, straight up
my wife and I are both out of hiking shape and decided to do this super hard one today to help prep us for the one we had to sign up for in 2 weeks called old rag, one of the coolest hikes out here. i think the only one you need to buy a ticket/reservation in advance because they only let so many go up a day
so yeah we did this super hard one so we can heal and maybe not look so bad when we do the big one with friends in 2 weeks lol!

Back
Top Bottom