Colombian and Colombian Crosses

I think the light has something to do with that or how they make better use of it..petioles growing longer to position the leaves to capture more light.I get long petioles on my plants every grow on the lower ones .

I’m wondering whether you could run far red pucks after lights out for 15 mins to put them to sleep quicker and maybe try and shave a week off the flowering.

I’m wondering whether you could run far red pucks after lights out for 15 mins to put them to sleep quicker and maybe try and shave a week off the flowering.
I'd like to try sometime, but they aren't cheap. I thought about doing that with a cheap halogen.

Colombian Saucyballs day 47 flower. 85f day and 80f night. These girls are taking entirely too long. The stretch is done with a few inches to spare.
I think the CSB pollen failed. I see a couple seeds from the Colombian pollen.IMG_20230621_191932605.jpgIMG_20230621_193248195.jpg

Buddy this is crazy. And I was whining about how long my last harvest with GMO in it took.

You have the paitence of Job. I'm sending good vibes it's worth the wait.

Buddy this is crazy. And I was whining about how long my last harvest with GMO in it took.

You have the paitence of Job. I'm sending good vibes it's worth the wait.
It's really not that long considering how early it was flipped. Today is 68 days from sprout days, and they would be twice as big now if I had the space. I normally go seed to harvest in about 100 days, these shouldn't be too much longer than that. I just hope I can keep them alive in 2 gal bags that long. I'm getting some red stem, burned tips and curling already. I been feeding pretty light, it might need more K.IMG_20230623_181138801.jpgIMG_20230623_181505000.jpg

What is the soil?

I'm seeing a little yellow fringe on a couple of fans there. I'm too new at soil to help you with specifics, but in general it does look like K to me as well. In hydro I'd start asking questions about ph and stuff, but you have been doing this a lot longer than me. I'm gonna watch you and see how to fix this. Still seems really early and should be recoverable.

What is the soil?

I'm seeing a little yellow fringe on a couple of fans there. I'm too new at soil to help you with specifics, but in general it does look like K to me as well. In hydro I'd start asking questions about ph and stuff, but you have been doing this a lot longer than me. I'm gonna watch you and see how to fix this. Still seems really early and should be recoverable.
I just upped the feed 1/4 tsp and added potassium silicate. I had stopped the silica about a week ago so...we'll see. If that doesn't work, I'll break out the secret cure all.

Sorry I missed this.

I have used it in the past, but probably not in the last 3 years. Whatcha thinking?
I used to use it a long time ago, before i knew about silica. It seemed to make buds solid and some even mature faster. I might try using it after I stop the silica. just thinkin..

I used to use it a long time ago, before i knew about silica. It seemed to make buds solid and some even mature faster. I might try using it after I stop the silica. just thinkin..
Not positive, but I think the nitrate is ammonium nitrate, which is plant accessable. Might not be the best call at the end, when higher N can actually reduce THC %.

Damn you on the west coast? I love what you got going on man the way you've bent that plant is spectacular to me. I never even thought a sativa seemed reasonable inside but you are doing it. Sending positive weather vibes your way, hopefully it isn't a heat wave.

I started to feel a little annoyed with my last plant. Just wasn't producing the trichomes I was hoping for, but it seemed pretty greasy so I decided ya know what screw it I'm gonna finish this thing. So I feel ya. I figurd I'd feel better about it when it was done, and I didn't now I'm lookin at the ones I got cloned outside with a shitty look like I may just toss em. Then I find reasons to keep them, mainly to see if the hemp field across town pollinates them or not. Next year I'll be running something higher quality outside....my bagseed hunting is done for a while.

Damn you on the west coast? I love what you got going on man the way you've bent that plant is spectacular to me. I never even thought a sativa seemed reasonable inside but you are doing it. Sending positive weather vibes your way, hopefully it isn't a heat wave.

I started to feel a little annoyed with my last plant. Just wasn't producing the trichomes I was hoping for, but it seemed pretty greasy so I decided ya know what screw it I'm gonna finish this thing. So I feel ya. I figurd I'd feel better about it when it was done, and I didn't now I'm lookin at the ones I got cloned outside with a shitty look like I may just toss em. Then I find reasons to keep them, mainly to see if the hemp field across town pollinates them or not. Next year I'll be running something higher quality outside....my bagseed hunting is done for a while.
I'm in Oklahoma. AC is maxxed. Open the door for 2 seconds and all the house is hot. At least the lawn is slowing down.

Back
Top Bottom