Fear and Loathing in Las Phoenix

Bro I miss your notifications too. I have to click "show all" and scroll down with great intent to find all the stuff Im watching. Oh well, Se La Vie lol
ya mon I hear ya. I'm tryin to let it go and just try to touch base with some growmies/growmettes the best I can. I "followed" many members and clicked "watch" to tons of threads and by default sort of lost the notifications functionality by way of DDOS :ROFLMAO:
Tried the Bubba Kush after 2 day dry yesterday and was quite pleasantly surprised. You try anything you grow out yet for sheets and geegles?

ya mon I hear ya. I'm tryin to let it go and just try to touch base with some growmies/growmettes the best I can. I "followed" many members and clicked "watch" to tons of threads and by default sort of lost the notifications functionality by way of DDOS :ROFLMAO:
Tried the Bubba Kush after 2 day dry yesterday and was quite pleasantly surprised. You try anything you grow out yet for sheets and geegles?
Hell yeah man what kind of flavor you getting from the BK?
Im finishing off the Banana Krumble, still got plenty of it. I smoked all the better stuff, not that this is a bad strain, but i didnt like the pheno as much as the others. Like the White Widow I grew for instance, waay better flavor. Effects of Banana Krumble are pretty good though, kind of indica-ey but not too much.

I cant wait to try some of my next crop, the kings juice and candyclysm. Honestly both of them smell awesome, like some of that dank dank you know when you smell it. Didn't you say you had Kings Juice seeds too? Well this pheno is not the most aggressive vegger and its bud is not as huge as the candyclysm but holy-smokes it smells so strong, way stronger than anything ive grown yet. Ima post a pic of it on my thread

What you looking forward to smoking most out of your current crop?
Here is the Banana Krumble im vaping on.

C1C7B918-6543-4E10-9A07-8A0DB094764A.jpeg

Hell yeah man what kind of flavor you getting from the BK?
Ya know I don't think it will be indicative of final result because was lil larf bud and 2 day dry but damn if I wasn't taken back a bit by the high. Was quick and clear and like whoa. Did get some fruity, sugary, guess best put as bubblegummy notes on a hit but another and it wasn't there. Have high hopes for the Bubba Kush though as the cola formation is different than all the others and the smell from the trichs is straight pink bubblegum from when we were young. Like big league chew days playing baseball in centerfield. I would say the Big Bud has colas that are closest in formation. So wild how they all differ so much.
Im finishing off the Banana Krumble, still got plenty of it. I smoked all the better stuff, not that this is a bad strain, but i didnt like the pheno as much as the others. Like the White Widow I grew for instance, waay better flavor. Effects of Banana Krumble are pretty good though, kind of indica-ey but not too much.
Yeah that Banana Krumble is the winner in tent 1 as far as quantity. Will pawn the others for sure. The Black Valium and Imperium X have only like 8-10 colas but they are icing up and stink pretty bad. My mom says when she drops her dog off and opens garage she gets a wiff that almost knocks her down. I'm realizing that my porting air into the attic is causing it to smell outside and the attic is the 3rd floor :ROFLMAO:
I cant wait to try some of my next crop, the kings juice and candyclysm. Honestly both of them smell awesome, like some of that dank dank you know when you smell it. Didn't you say you had Kings Juice seeds too? Well this pheno is not the most aggressive vegger and its bud is not as huge as the candyclysm but holy-smokes it smells so strong, way stronger than anything ive grown yet. Ima post a pic of it on my thread
Damn yea I "wished" I got the KJ but only stared at pictures for an eternity and I think it is when I chose the Krumble and the Bubba Kush instead. It is a must have though and maybe we can play some Bean Warfare and trade some shiz.
What you looking forward to smoking most out of your current crop?
Here is the Banana Krumble im vaping on.

View attachment 10718
Hah that is getting tougher each day. I guess it is easier to say which I'm not looking forward to. Unless the Vanilla Frosting(fugly duckling turned slightly swan-liek in flower) develops some trichs and/or terps, then she is just been an ornament.
I'm pretty evenly excited about the other 6 though. I'd say the SnS, Bubba Kush, Black Valium, Imperium X, Banana Krumble, Big Bud, Vanilla Frosting, in that order of lookin forward to them.
This is the Bubba Kush nuglet from the other day I smoke and the other is the Ugly Duckling that wishes could be a swan hah
20230628_054456.jpg20230628_174214.jpg

Ya know I don't think it will be indicative of final result because was lil larf bud and 2 day dry but damn if I wasn't taken back a bit by the high. Was quick and clear and like whoa. Did get some fruity, sugary, guess best put as bubblegummy notes on a hit but another and it wasn't there. Have high hopes for the Bubba Kush though as the cola formation is different than all the others and the smell from the trichs is straight pink bubblegum from when we were young. Like big league chew days playing baseball in centerfield. I would say the Big Bud has colas that are closest in formation. So wild how they all differ so much.

Yeah that Banana Krumble is the winner in tent 1 as far as quantity. Will pawn the others for sure. The Black Valium and Imperium X have only like 8-10 colas but they are icing up and stink pretty bad. My mom says when she drops her dog off and opens garage she gets a wiff that almost knocks her down. I'm realizing that my porting air into the attic is causing it to smell outside and the attic is the 3rd floor :ROFLMAO:

Damn yea I "wished" I got the KJ but only stared at pictures for an eternity and I think it is when I chose the Krumble and the Bubba Kush instead. It is a must have though and maybe we can play some Bean Warfare and trade some shiz.

Hah that is getting tougher each day. I guess it is easier to say which I'm not looking forward to. Unless the Vanilla Frosting(fugly duckling turned slightly swan-liek in flower) develops some trichs and/or terps, then she is just been an ornament.
I'm pretty evenly excited about the other 6 though. I'd say the SnS, Bubba Kush, Black Valium, Imperium X, Banana Krumble, Big Bud, Vanilla Frosting, in that order of lookin forward to them.
This is the Bubba Kush nuglet from the other day I smoke and the other is the Ugly Duckling that wishes could be a swan hah
View attachment 10726View attachment 10727
Looks good man, and the plant looks good too even if its not triched up enough for you. How many weeks you gonna take this crop?

Trying not to get too far ahead of myself, but really happy for you @Coco Lopez

Makes a wiz happy when you get some dank from your efforts! F the dispos
Hah you shouldn't. I've too much time ahead to still foul things up. Have been known to get lost in a paper bag as well as lose most 1 horse races :ROFLMAO:

Means much that they appear aight to you though brotha, very much so.

Looks good man, and the plant looks good too even if its not triched up enough for you. How many weeks you gonna take this crop?
Thanks brotha Z. As far as crop you mean that Vanilla Frosting or all of them? I really haven't checked trichs yet on any but the 3 in tent 2(Bubba Kush, Big Bud, SnS) and the BK and BB look like maybe only a week or so to go, while the SnS I think can still go a week-2 further than them. Tent 1 I'm not even sure at all but today being 7 weeks through flower, it is certainly time to get jiggy with the trich observance. Took another lower of BK and also a BB and SnS to test. Will be far from indicative of final result but also help keep me far from the disp hah

Thanks brotha Z. As far as crop you mean that Vanilla Frosting or all of them? I really haven't checked trichs yet on any but the 3 in tent 2(Bubba Kush, Big Bud, SnS) and the BK and BB look like maybe only a week or so to go, while the SnS I think can still go a week-2 further than them. Tent 1 I'm not even sure at all but today being 7 weeks through flower, it is certainly time to get jiggy with the trich observance. Took another lower of BK and also a BB and SnS to test. Will be far from indicative of final result but also help keep me far from the disp hah
Im doin the same for now, not scoping trichs till like week 9. And yeah man the whole crop I meant.

Hell yeah were not far now! Summer 2023 Harvest incoming :D :D.

Amazing job your doing coco...a very nice.

Wicked you are getting bubblegum smells from the bubba, if it cures out to be a little gassy let us know it always seems to have a gassy vibe to me...sounds like some dank
Hah that is wild. I described the terps to a friend last night like a big league chew truck slam into a gas station :ROFLMAO: It really does have both octane-like terps as well as a strawberries-ish gum note to it. This morn I could resist and clipped another lower larfer branch that should have never been. THink I may have over an eighth dry combined, of Bubba Kush, Big Bud, and Saturday Night Special to look forward to in the coming days 🤗

@Coco Lopez looks good my man!!! It's almost like I can see you doing a happy dance in that video with those colas and that music, or at least you should be! Kudos
Nope you are right. Future dance moves are certain and to get likely more joyous. If I can just keep temps down I think I can get through this. I have my portable AC running as back up in case AC to house kicks off and goes awol ECO mode while I happen to be taking a napski. Can't believe I might get these 7 strains to be smokable. Funniest part is most of the day I'm thinking about my next grow because of the genetics :ROFLMAO:

Nope you are right. Future dance moves are certain and to get likely more joyous. If I can just keep temps down I think I can get through this. I have my portable AC running as back up in case AC to house kicks off and goes awol ECO mode while I happen to be taking a napski. Can't believe I might get these 7 strains to be smokable. Funniest part is most of the day I'm thinking about my next grow because of the genetics :ROFLMAO:
I'm always thinking about the next one too, usually with a hopeful sense of grandeur.

I got 4 strains curing now and I think I'm going to hold out until I'm all out of this black
Domina from the mono harvest that I've been smoking purely on for 6 months!!! I just realized that off my second grow I was able to supply myself with 6 months of supply with leftover that I can help friends out with.

I think this harvest for you is going to be a big supply bump to your cache and should hold you for a bit 👊 you're right, you don't need to be going to the dispo no more.

Whats up my bro how is your garden lookin? I bet its fricken insane in the membrane.
yo big Z what it be? Fell off the cliff a bit and been overwhelmed with work and life in general. Have missed everybody here much though and sure hope all is well.

Yeah unknown amounts of seeds in buds aside :cry: it is for sure the largest harvest with most strains I've ever had. All trichs looked ready and I was able to basically do 1 tent at a time then put all in 1 tent to dry. Nights I'm getting 60/60 no problem but during the day it is more around 65/53. Have a fair amount I plucked early as tested that has been lotus dry/curing in wine fridge. That is really easy to keep closer to 60/60 all the time. Just takes much longer to dry but that is better.

How are your ladies doin? I suspect you may be close or already harvest no? Think I can smell your fish breath from here lol

This is a pic of a small bubba kush I took
20230713_155935.jpg

looking good. cocoloco. hope all is good with you and yours.

Thanks much man. Been a long strange trip that has almost come to a close. Got a gang of Grove bags, tons of Jars, I'm ready for this and just need to not have my AC stab me in the back and go off on it's own. That tent ever reaches 83 during dry and I'm going to blow my block up jkjk maybe lol

You got anything in the hopper atm?

Thanks much man. Been a long strange trip that has almost come to a close. Got a gang of Grove bags, tons of Jars, I'm ready for this and just need to not have my AC stab me in the back and go off on it's own. That tent ever reaches 83 during dry and I'm going to blow my block up jkjk maybe lol

You got anything in the hopper atm?
no i have been busy doing other stuff. i need to start another one soon. hope your temps stay cool. good to hear from you.

yo big Z what it be? Fell off the cliff a bit and been overwhelmed with work and life in general. Have missed everybody here much though and sure hope all is well.

Yeah unknown amounts of seeds in buds aside :cry: it is for sure the largest harvest with most strains I've ever had. All trichs looked ready and I was able to basically do 1 tent at a time then put all in 1 tent to dry. Nights I'm getting 60/60 no problem but during the day it is more around 65/53. Have a fair amount I plucked early as tested that has been lotus dry/curing in wine fridge. That is really easy to keep closer to 60/60 all the time. Just takes much longer to dry but that is better.

How are your ladies doin? I suspect you may be close or already harvest no? Think I can smell your fish breath from here lol

This is a pic of a small bubba kush I took
View attachment 13316
looking frosty.

My last video of when the girls were alive. Then a few days later I went dark for 3 days in the tents.
no i have been busy doing other stuff. i need to start another one soon. hope your temps stay cool. good to hear from you.

Roger that man. Having the lights off has been so relaxing hah. Yeah heats hysterical lately and will get worse once el nino sends us the monsoons and haboobs. Great to hear from you as well bud and keep easy

Attachments

• 20230707_151403.mp4
    138.5 MB
Back
Top Bottom