Fear and Loathing in Las Phoenix

Sup BB famdamly? Hope all are well out there. Reachin out a couple days from 6 weeks into flower and could use some help. I'd like to water them asap, manana a.m. at the latest but wanted to ask about what appears cal/mag def or lock-out on just 2 of 7 plants.

I watered last on Saturday. I plan to do a final top dress this Monday. Would anyone advise adding some ES to these 2 now? The Imperium X and Banana Krumble

@Aqua Man I was just reading a reply you had about Recharge. Is it possible what appears Cal/Mag def could be also lock-out and/or too low RH decreasing transpiration? I would like to throw some Recharge at them if it wise to do so.
20230622_094733.jpg
20230622_094738.jpg20230622_094744.jpg20230622_094748.jpg

Sup BB famdamly? Hope all are well out there. Reachin out a couple days from 6 weeks into flower and could use some help. I'd like to water them asap, manana a.m. at the latest but wanted to ask about what appears cal/mag def or lock-out on just 2 of 7 plants.

I watered last on Saturday. I plan to do a final top dress this Monday. Would anyone advise adding some ES to these 2 now? The Imperium X and Banana Krumble

@Aqua Man I was just reading a reply you had about Recharge. Is it possible what appears Cal/Mag def could be also lock-out and/or too low RH decreasing transpiration? I would like to throw some Recharge at them if it wise to do so.
View attachment 9176
View attachment 9177View attachment 9178View attachment 9179
Looks to me by the leaves they are having a but of a tough time transpiring…. Thats when they get that kinda drooped rounded look. Could be humidity inside the plants, maybe slight chronic overwatering or an uptake issue from salt stress. Hard to say which.

This is something that has gradually been getting worse over time… so a chronic issue.

What your seeing is deficiencies because of that…. Especially typical with Ca because it largely depends on the flow of water…. The leaves wont get better but the buds may bull a bit more if you can get to the toot cause and fix it.

Hows the temps and environment? I have a feeling its rootzone but it could be a high humidity issue inside the plants

Looks to me by the leaves they are having a but of a tough time transpiring…. Thats when they get that kinda drooped rounded look. Could be humidity inside the plants, maybe slight chronic overwatering or an uptake issue from salt stress. Hard to say which.

Thanks much Aqua. Humidity has been in 40-50 range for weeks. I know this is low but I'm having a bit of a hard time raising it consistently. As for overwatering, it surely isn't frequency of watering but could be when do water I've given too much. I basically slowly water over the course of hours until slightest sign of run-off then stop. I never let the run-off sit for more than 15-20 be for vaccing up
This is something that has gradually been getting worse over time… so a chronic issue.
Definitely. Saw signs that the Banana Krumble was asking for help many weeks ago yet did nothing
What your seeing is deficiencies because of that…. Especially typical with Ca because it largely depends on the flow of water…. The leaves wont get better but the buds may bull a bit more if you can get to the toot cause and fix it.
Yeah definitely agree there is no improving the damaged leaves but I feel if I can get to the cause quick I might yield a bit better
Hows the temps and environment? I have a feeling its rootzone but it could be a high humidity issue inside the plants

Temps have been 74-80 lights on and drop to 68-70 lights off

I was planning to top dressing on Monday for a final time but don't want to wait till then to fertigate again. If I water today they won't even be dry by Monday. I made decision and just top dressed with below. I haven't watered it in so technically not too late to add but too late to take back. Any feedback if below is a mistake?

1c Flower Girl 3-9-4
1C EWC
1/2c Mushroom Compost
1/2c High-end organic Compost from locally
3tbl Gympsum and 3tbl ES

Planned to water in using 1/8tbl Yucca powder per 5gal, plus 2ml/g Power SI Bloom. PH close to 6.5 if not there on own

Thanks much Aqua. Humidity has been in 40-50 range for weeks. I know this is low but I'm having a bit of a hard time raising it consistently. As for overwatering, it surely isn't frequency of watering but could be when do water I've given too much. I basically slowly water over the course of hours until slightest sign of run-off then stop. I never let the run-off sit for more than 15-20 be for vaccing up

Definitely. Saw signs that the Banana Krumble was asking for help many weeks ago yet did nothing

Yeah definitely agree there is no improving the damaged leaves but I feel if I can get to the cause quick I might yield a bit better

Temps have been 74-80 lights on and drop to 68-70 lights off

I was planning to top dressing on Monday for a final time but don't want to wait till then to fertigate again. If I water today they won't even be dry by Monday. I made decision and just top dressed with below. I haven't watered it in so technically not too late to add but too late to take back. Any feedback if below is a mistake?

1c Flower Girl 3-9-4
1C EWC
1/2c Mushroom Compost
1/2c High-end organic Compost from locally
3tbl Gympsum and 3tbl ES

Planned to water in using 1/8tbl Yucca powder per 5gal, plus 2ml/g Power SI Bloom. PH close to 6.5 if not there on own
Are you watering close to lights off?

Perfect bro so definitely not that… you lift the pots correct? Or use a moisture meter? Im down to humidity or to frequent watering
The 4 in tent 1, that have the 2 plants showing those symptoms have been on risers for a couple weeks. The 3 in tent 2 sit in cheap clear disposable catch trays. They are under scrog/trellis so bit tough to lift but I do a bit of tilting at the end to ensure water table tips oit a bit. Then I shop-vac any excess within 20-30

Ohhh like lift in order to check water weight :ROFLMAO: yeah whoops thought you were referring to making sure they don't sit in water
Yeah
Honestly these fabric pots from AC infinity are something else. I don't think I have watered twice within a week the entire grow :oops:
Yeah thats not ideal. After transplant longer is normal. Ideally every 2-3 days means the pot size and media drainage is in a good place. Its a combination of things but the pots if the same size and different material would be a good place to start looking

Yeah

Yeah thats not ideal. After transplant longer is normal. Ideally every 2-3 days means the pot size and media drainage is in a good place. Its a combination of things but the pots if the same size and different material would be a good place to start looking
Ok cool and yeah they are considerably thicker(500g) and seem to be of different material than other fabs I have. Should have known something was wrong with how often I have not felt the need to water. Was fearful of watering too frequently because I thought it would bring the el gnatos. Guess I shot too far the other way. Maybe adding some perlite would help next grow? I'd really like to use this soil again but just reamend. I'm not sure what to do so will just plan to water in what I top dressed 1st lights on manana and cross fingers. Maybe I can just water with Molasses from there on out but shoot for less volume but more frequently. Thanks Aqua

6 weeks through flower update

Top dressed yesterday and hopin will last through harvest. Bubba Kush is actually beginning to amber up a bit. Getting some real strong and unique scents from all plant except the Vanilla Frosting. She seems a bit anti-trich but I have faith. Thanks a ton to all that have helped me make it this far. Feel I'm 2-5 weeks from some homegrown again 🙏
View attachment 20230623_091256.mp4

hey there @Coco Lopez hope all is good in your neck of the woods.
Thanks brotha and you as well. Noticed today that I think one of the 7 girls may be turning purple. The Vanilla Frosting from Anesia Seeds. Always wanted one that may show some random hues. I've heard it is quite random and that cooler temps can cause it to happen. She has the tiniest of flowers and has leaves that make her appear over-watered. Now that she is turning colors she is stealing my heart lol
How you been man? Got any grows under way?Screenshot_20230625_135227_Gallery.jpg

Thanks brotha and you as well. Noticed today that I think one of the 7 girls may be turning purple. The Vanilla Frosting from Anesia Seeds. Always wanted one that may show some random hues. I've heard it is quite random and that cooler temps can cause it to happen. She has the tiniest of flowers and has leaves that make her appear over-watered. Now that she is turning colors she is stealing my heart lol
How you been man? Got any grows under way?View attachment 9887
Looking good. Yeah I like the colorful ones.

How you been man? Got any grows under way?View attachment 9887
Lookin good bro keep up the good work, your def close to harvest town! Looks like one ofthose phenos that ends with black leaves, so sick! Are the terps of the vnilla frosting getting stronger?

6 weeks through flower update

Top dressed yesterday and hopin will last through harvest. Bubba Kush is actually beginning to amber up a bit. Getting some real strong and unique scents from all plant except the Vanilla Frosting. She seems a bit anti-trich but I have faith. Thanks a ton to all that have helped me make it this far. Feel I'm 2-5 weeks from some homegrown again 🙏
View attachment 9410
Tell me, "Where did you sleep last night" indeed my friend. Can you get a couple of cans of garbanzo beans; separate and put beans in a container. I add it to the water, but bubble first, the plants will say "hey down in old Siam the plants get young coconut water." So use both of them. Plant italian basil, it increases terpenes. You crushed this 🦨🦨🦨🦨

Looking stellar my friend. I love seeing you slay a grow! That one is starting to fade and looking gorgeous. 👍
Yoo Nesta what it be? Appreciate the kind words and hope I don't fly completely off the tracks in the weeks ahead. I have put off even "thinking" about wtf I'm going to do if one of the plants for instance was ready to chop lol let alone a plan for 7 plants that will likely be finishing at different times. May just have to turn the upstairs bathroom into a dry/cure room for a good month. I think the VF leaves turning dark/purplish are due to my nighttime temps. I've stopped fighting with my dang home thermostat because I keep losing. At night it clicks the AC on to 74 and tent temps hit 68-69. I'm hoping she keeps changin hues though. The contrasts of purple and darker colors once they do fade is just trippy. Hoping for some Purple/Blue fade to Yellow at the end. Hows your girls lookin? Pretty sure I subbed but I miss a lot of notifications cause I'm a stoner hah

Lookin good bro keep up the good work, your def close to harvest town! Looks like one ofthose phenos that ends with black leaves, so sick! Are the terps of the vnilla frosting getting stronger?

Thanks brotha. Yeah had to bust out the loupes and digi-scope to peep where we at with the Bubba Kush. I was actually expecting more amber but am happy I'm not there yet cause I'm not prepped for this yet. If anything I think I am still in the some still clear but most are getting cloudy range.
Strangely enough the VF is the only plant of 7 with literally no terps to speak of. Least amount of trichs too but I have yet to experience what seems "terp-less". You could stick a tiny flower up your nose and nada, zip, not even like some sort or plant material. All other 6 plants you can almost smell by looking at them. Every one has distinct sticky icky terps but not the VF. At this point I'm wondering if she is just gong to be an ornament lmao

Tell me, "Where did you sleep last night" indeed my friend.
"About a mile from heeere" :ROFLMAO: Man I miss him. Imo he was exceptionally talented and like many others, gone way too early.
Can you get a couple of cans of garbanzo beans; separate and put beans in a container. I add it to the water, but bubble first, the plants will say "hey down in old Siam the plants get young coconut water." So use both of them.
Wait what? I have tons of garbanzo to make hummus with. Also have Coconut oil. Is that some form of SST? I have Triacontanol powder, Organic Alfalfa, and rare heirloom blue shaded corn. All with intentions of some day knowing how best and when to use.
Plant italian basil, it increases terpenes. You crushed this 🦨🦨🦨🦨
oO I wish I was outside and I'd probably already have. Maybe I grow some basil in each planter next grow :unsure:

What's up man? I'm about to chop myself this week or the next. Your plants look real good

Did you see the hash I made using that bottle method? It's def worth the effort. It's so crazy how just a little crumb of hash can put out so much smoke!!!

Oh and that package is in the mail.

You know what Jack Burton says when they start asking, have i paid my dues, yeah, check's in the mail.

Lol

What's up man? I'm about to chop myself this week or the next. Your plants look real good
oOo "GET TO CHOPPA"! hell yeah man nothing like a gang of us comin into harvest. Real excited that of 7 plants even I might not be able to fk up so bad that one doesn't turn out real well :ROFLMAO:
Did you see the hash I made using that bottle method? It's def worth the effort. It's so crazy how just a little crumb of hash can put out so much smoke!!!
Hmm yeah I think I saw you making something and then I blacked out lmfao So stoked to make some this time. I literally smoke the keef straight and dont' feel too good about it 😆🤕
Oh and that package is in the mail.
:oops:
You know what Jack Burton says when they start asking, have i paid my dues, yeah, check's in the mail.
:ROFLMAO: That's fkin awesome and much appreciated my man. Here are a few pics of strains you getting back. Pics can be a bit deceiving though. I consider this Kat a pro-grower and he pushes these plants to extreme limits. CO2 maxed, conditions ideal, etc. Really hopin he comes aboard the part train here. Awesome guy the I know would fit in real well.

1687802424874.png

1687802482692.png

Super amped to have found out what the SnS I'm growing consists of. He is making something wicked nasty good with it now but the cross for the beans he so generously gifted me are his White Widow that was my 1st grow, crossed with his GG#4 👏🎊

I find it cool af and quite the learning lesson that I'm growing beans from Anesia Seeds, Top Shelf Elite, Greenhouse Seed Co, and Seedstockers, yet a little known breeder in AZ makes something that for sure has the best flower to node spacing ratio, smells like you walked in on a Lemony haze festival orgy with hints of octane, and will net the most dry flower. If I could do it all over again, I'd run just 1 or 2 of the SnS and fill the tent

Yoo Nesta what it be? Appreciate the kind words and hope I don't fly completely off the tracks in the weeks ahead. I have put off even "thinking" about wtf I'm going to do if one of the plants for instance was ready to chop lol let alone a plan for 7 plants that will likely be finishing at different times. May just have to turn the upstairs bathroom into a dry/cure room for a good month. I think the VF leaves turning dark/purplish are due to my nighttime temps. I've stopped fighting with my dang home thermostat because I keep losing. At night it clicks the AC on to 74 and tent temps hit 68-69. I'm hoping she keeps changin hues though. The contrasts of purple and darker colors once they do fade is just trippy. Hoping for some Purple/Blue fade to Yellow at the end. Hows your girls lookin? Pretty sure I subbed but I miss a lot of notifications cause I'm a stoner hah
Bro I miss your notifications too. I have to click "show all" and scroll down with great intent to find all the stuff Im watching. Oh well, Se La Vie lol

Back
Top Bottom