Green gelato mainline grow

Wait just a darn second. Glad you found us brother! I followed your grows at the other place for the mainline technique you use. Its always fascinated me.
Thanks bro yeah it's me, I took a couple week off came back and everyone had vanished off the farmer 😂 Brett just got in touch with me today and told me about this place

Welcome Jonnyboi84! I wanna watch your next grow from start to finish. I've seen people do mainlining and am interested in watching it happen in real time. Judging from your pic "keepin' 'em healthy" is not a problem for ya'!☺️
Hiya pal thanks, I've got all the photos from start to finish from this grow coz I've been doing a journal on another forum so I'm gonna stick a load of photos on this journal when I next get chance 👍 I love mainlining done it a few times now and I swear I wouldn't do it any other way now I find it proper interesting and it's given me much bigger yields, not saying it works for everyone but I swear by it

Welcome @Jonnyboi84

I took the liberty of editing your OP, just to insert the video. If you take one more step when posting and hit the insert button, the file changes from something you download to a player to stream the video like youtube. You will get more people to watch it that way - no downloads to your device to do so.

Here is what I did:

JB1.png

So that is what an attachment looks like.

I edited the post, and the Insert button is visible on the video you uploaded.

JB2.png

Press that before you post, and the file then looks like this

JB3.png

Cheers, looking forward to the grow.

I'm in. I've seen how you can grow monster colas using that method but wasn't aware of its high yielding properties.
The sky's the limit really bro really depends how long you want to veg them for I didn't want to veg them for ages so I just split them down to 8 colas so I only had to top them twice l but if I'd of waited another few week I cud of topped again and then I'd of had 16 colas on each plant like I said just depends on long you've got really, but I'm happy with 8 big fat colas on each plant, you also get very little popcorn buds

Welcome @Jonnyboi84

I took the liberty of editing your OP, just to insert the video. If you take one more step when posting and hit the insert button, the file changes from something you download to a player to stream the video like youtube. You will get more people to watch it that way - no downloads to your device to do so.

Here is what I did:

View attachment 24273

So that is what an attachment looks like.

I edited the post, and the Insert button is visible on the video you uploaded.

View attachment 24274

Press that before you post, and the file then looks like this

View attachment 24275

Cheers, looking forward to the grow.
Sweet thankyou

That aint to bad then. Must nplot..of.skipped a beat with the training and mainlining. Some plants slow write down every tiem topped
These green gelato take it like a champ bro I remember last time they was the same and I got a mega crop, that's when I sent you that one

These green gelato take it like a champ bro I remember last time they was the same and I got a mega crop, that's when I sent you that one
Mine wore as big bro. Must of had a shitter pheno. Thats thing with seeds some gd some aint are they.

Lol. Popped.aeeds two days ago. Fuk all happening to any of them

Back
Top Bottom