Greenpoint reverse auctions

Huge sale going on here too. Some packs only 10 and 20 dollars.
Overstock blowout sale.
I grew Lemon Sunrise a few years back. It's a tasty high THC strain. However, its only available in regular seeds. I usually use feminized seeds. In the last 5 yrs, only 2 strains were regular seeds.

I'll keep an eye on Irie's feminized line up for strains that sound appealing.

Hopefully PC will chime in. By PC, I assume you mean @Pipecarver.

I've got enough grows under my belt that I should be fine growing difficult strains. What I don't want is to choose strains that are genetically prone to herm. I have time on my side in choosing genetics ... I'm looking ahead to my winter grow where I will want seeds in hand by the 1st of November. Still plenty of time to make my final strain decisions.

I can relate to this. It's why I avoid growing anything from Archive. I've seen others do great with it but once a hermie gets thru the door it's a scarlet letter for that breeder. Maybe undeserving but still. You just don't forget a crop ruined by that. Now when I want Strawberry Cough, I look for it in a dispo and refuse to grow it. I wont touch the Dutch Passion version.
Gorilla Glue #4 was born from hermie so maybe avoid those but it's a recessive trait and doesn't show for most but can show for some. I took the risk and have no issue with it but anything with GG#4 in my garden is watched closely.

My biggest issue are fakes and flavors of the month. I've all but given up on anything Runtz or Zkittles. All I've gotten from them are wonky plants never worth the time to grow. And I wont grow anything from a Dutch breeder because they copycat names and rebrand. They even had an OG Kush at a time when OGK was clone only and could only be found in the LA area. But I'm supposed to believe a Dutch breeder came over here, got clones, and worked them into an F6 seed bearing plants in only six months? :ROFLMAO:
GSC was once on that list but have since found some decent "cookie" strains worth having in the stash. But original GSC that came out of Colorado was less than impressive. I can say the same about Bruce Banner strains and Alaskan Thunderfuck.

I can relate to this. It's why I avoid growing anything from Archive. I've seen others do great with it but once a hermie gets thru the door it's a scarlet letter for that breeder. Maybe undeserving but still. You just don't forget a crop ruined by that. Now when I want Strawberry Cough, I look for it in a dispo and refuse to grow it. I wont touch the Dutch Passion version.
Gorilla Glue #4 was born from hermie so maybe avoid those but it's a recessive trait and doesn't show for most but can show for some. I took the risk and have no issue with it but anything with GG#4 in my garden is watched closely.

My biggest issue are fakes and flavors of the month. I've all but given up on anything Runtz or Zkittles. All I've gotten from them are wonky plants never worth the time to grow. And I wont grow anything from a Dutch breeder because they copycat names and rebrand. They even had an OG Kush at a time when OGK was clone only and could only be found in the LA area. But I'm supposed to believe a Dutch breeder came over here, got clones, and worked them into an F6 seed bearing plants in only six months? :ROFLMAO:
GSC was once on that list but have since found some decent "cookie" strains worth having in the stash. But original GSC that came out of Colorado was less than impressive. I can say the same about Bruce Banner strains and Alaskan Thunderfuck.
DP strawberry cough was a huge disappointment this last run, runtz, zkittlez, gelatos, Bruce banner, and ATF can all get bent too.
I've run zkittlez and banner like 12 times each and never been happy with the outcome.
I don't like Zoap either

DP strawberry cough was a huge disappointment this last run, runtz, zkittlez, gelatos, Bruce banner, and ATF can all get bent too.
I've run zkittlez and banner like 12 times each and never been happy with the outcome.
I don't like Zoap either

I tend to think most of those strains are fakes. DP is one of the biggest fakers out there and notorious for rebranding shit that doesn't sell into a new sexy name.
I feel like if you don't get Zkittles from that guy on Netflix Murder Mountain, it's probably a fake. :ROFLMAO:
Same for ATF...If you're not buying those from some mountain man or hunting guide in Alaska, I feel like it's a fake

Hopefully PC will chime in. By PC, I assume you mean @Pipecarver.

I've got enough grows under my belt that I should be fine growing difficult strains. What I don't want is to choose strains that are genetically prone to herm. I have time on my side in choosing genetics ... I'm looking ahead to my winter grow where I will want seeds in hand by the 1st of November. Still plenty of time to make my final strain decisions.
I've had no problems with any so far. Everything has grown well and is good smoke. One Topanga cookies has real small buds for 4 weeks in flower but stretched out above my light and is starting ti fill in. The other wasn't as tall and will be a nice producer with a lot of tops in good range of the lights so they should fill in nicely over the next 5-6 weeks

Was gonna leave them a review of the Dip-n-Stix but it's not on their site anymore. Oh well.

Well, too much going on this past weekend so I didn't order any seeds yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and see my price point this weekend.

I have some close up pictures from my GPS autoflowers I have growing in the greenhouse. I am on the final stretch with them ...

Apple Fritter Auto
Apple Fritter 1 6.25.24.jpgApple Fritter 2 6.25.24.jpgApple Fritter 3 6.25.24.jpgApple Fritter 4 6.25.24.jpg

Blue Dream Auto
Blue Dream 1 6.25.24.jpgBlue Dream 2 6.25.24.jpgBlue Dream 3 6.25.24.jpgBlue Dream 4 6.25.24.jpg

Oreoz Auto
Oreoz 1 6.25.24.jpgOreoz 2 6.25.24.jpgOreoz 3 6.25.24.jpgOreoz 4 6.25.24.jpg

Well, too much going on this past weekend so I didn't order any seeds yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and see my price point this weekend.

I have some close up pictures from my GPS autoflowers I have growing in the greenhouse. I am on the final stretch with them ...

Apple Fritter Auto
View attachment 63110View attachment 63111View attachment 63112View attachment 63113

Blue Dream Auto
View attachment 63114View attachment 63115View attachment 63116View attachment 63117

Oreoz Auto
View attachment 63118View attachment 63119View attachment 63120View attachment 63121

You Sir, are starting to change my mind on autos.;)
Maybe the next RA I'll take a shot if price gets low enough.
Curious though...What sorta height and girth are these girls finishing at? If I do this it will be outdoors or in a greenhouse

Dantes Glue order was placed the 21st at 9pm. The beans are out for delivery already.
Just based off prices and shipping times I'll continue to buy from GPS. No reason to go elsewhere and possibly wait 3 months for an order.

Dantes Glue order was placed the 21st at 9pm. The beans are out for delivery already.
Just based off prices and shipping times I'll continue to buy from GPS. No reason to go elsewhere and possibly wait 3 months for an order.

You been ordering from the UK? That was always a slow turn around for me at around 4-6 weeks.
Everybody in the US who I order from is anywhere from 3 days to no more than 10 days but yeah GPS is the fastest of everybody. Irie might be the slowest at around 10 days turn around. Growers Choice, Oregon Elite, and Great Lakes are about 7-10 days as well

You been ordering from the UK?
No, US breeder... It was a 420 order I made with Jeff at DFG
It's just been a lot to get them here and it turned me away.
So if I want more of his stuff I'll have to use Great Lakes or Neptune for it. I can't have money out there for 2 and 3 months at a rip. My wife has been chewing my ass out over this.
I've ordered 10 other packs in May and June and received them all before the pack I bought in April. No Bueno.

Right now. Gelato x Dantes is showing for $728.27. I hope that's a typo.
It's not.
He always does this because some people won't wait and he'll make a killing off them chumps.
Quick money grab is all that it.

It also says free drop at 9pm right next to that.

Back
Top Bottom