Greenpoint reverse auctions

Yeah that shit went fast. I ended up paying. Did I miss the Dante's Gelato?
View attachment 61621
The site even crashed there for a second...
It's only those 3 cultivars tonight.
The s1, apple fritter, and oreoz. 50 packs in total and then they went to $25 a pack.
He's gonna do a full release later on down the road.

We’re releasing 20 packs per strain tonight. When the countdown hits zero, they go live. After the initial rush, you can buy them for $28 a pack. These are fresh, unnamed varieties. If you grab them as a tester, you commit to growing them and sharing your results. If you’d rather not commit, just wait and buy them after the initial release.

This is a big deal. Usually, we do one tester release a year. But it’s June, and this is already our second one. That’s how hard we've been working on these new strains. Once we sell around 50 packs of each variety, they’re gone until the full release later.

Pulled this☝🏻☝🏻 from the tester drop email

The 3 tester packs from last week are back up and dropping in price with the RA.

It doesn't that I know of, but s1 tells me they would be feminized. So they must have reversed the Dantes Inferno.
Dante's Inferno sold out before I could pull the trigger on it. My son has asked if I would grow the Animal Cookies S1. Has anyone here grown it yet? Is it prone to herm?

Dante's Inferno sold out before I could pull the trigger on it. My son has asked if I would grow the Animal Cookies S1. Has anyone here grown it yet? Is it prone to herm?
So, my animal cookies crosses hermed.
Idk if it was nutrient imbalance, environmental issues, or just flat out genetic.

But I'm seeing more and more herm reports popping up on the GPS discord so I'm not sure what the deal is.
May just be sensitive genetics idk.

So, my animal cookies crosses hermed.
Idk if it was nutrient imbalance, environmental issues, or just flat out genetic.

But I'm seeing more and more herm reports popping up on the GPS discord so I'm not sure what the deal is.
May just be sensitive genetics idk.

GSC based strains seem to fall on the side of "difficult" to grow. I hesitate on the Animal Cookies because its been crossed with itself. I take it from your reference on the Dante's Inferno is an S1 cross always starts with a female plant manipulated chemically or otherwise to produce pollen for a "self crossed" offspring.

Wouldn't that mean if the Animal Cookies is herming due to genetics, that the S1 has potential to amplify this trait?

Other than my two TC fails I haven’t grown another GPS. PC had no issues with the three strains he tried iirc.

Hopefully PC will chime in. By PC, I assume you mean @Pipecarver.

I've got enough grows under my belt that I should be fine growing difficult strains. What I don't want is to choose strains that are genetically prone to herm. I have time on my side in choosing genetics ... I'm looking ahead to my winter grow where I will want seeds in hand by the 1st of November. Still plenty of time to make my final strain decisions.

Hopefully PC will chime in. By PC, I assume you mean @Pipecarver.

I've got enough grows under my belt that I should be fine growing difficult strains. What I don't want is to choose strains that are genetically prone to herm. I have time on my side in choosing genetics ... I'm looking ahead to my winter grow where I will want seeds in hand by the 1st of November. Still plenty of time to make my final strain decisions.
Huge sale going on here too. Some packs only 10 and 20 dollars.
Overstock blowout sale.

Back
Top Bottom