Greenpoint reverse auctions

Ordered those testers on Friday night and they just got delivered. Looks like I'll be getting some Dante's x Gelato beans wet tonight.
Fuck I'm still waiting on pioneer kush from weeks ago.... apparently they resent it but that's all I got.

Idk why the delivery to me is piss poor but after I get this pack I'm probably not ordering from them again til the ones I got are grown. Other seed places have sent me shit during my big Greenpoint buying spree and it may be a day or two late but these are just not showing up for some reason. If I don't end up getting the seeds this time no big deal just no more repeat customer

Fuck I'm still waiting on pioneer kush from weeks ago.... apparently they resent it but that's all I got.

Idk why the delivery to me is piss poor but after I get this pack I'm probably not ordering from them again til the ones I got are grown. Other seed places have sent me shit during my big Greenpoint buying spree and it may be a day or two late but these are just not showing up for some reason. If I don't end up getting the seeds this time no big deal just no more repeat customerl
I don't have any experience with greenpoint yet, I just popped a pack of Oreoz S1, four of them germinated and out of them 2 are genetic freaks, 3 way cotyledons and fan leaves, one is growing fan leaves like rectangles with no points. I mean the price is so cheap can't complain too much. Gonna give them a couple more tries then I may move on like you.

I don't have any experience with greenpoint yet, I just popped a pack of Oreoz S1, four of them germinated and out of them 2 are genetic freaks, 3 way cotyledons and fan leaves, one is growing fan leaves like rectangles with no points. I mean the price is so cheap can't complain too much. Gonna give them a couple more tries then I may move on like you.

I find 2-3 of those types of mutants in just about every pack. I kinda think that's why there's 7 seeds in every 6 pack.
I suspect it's a side effect of being feminized and or S1 variety but I've found them in strains that were not S1.
I've grown that cut as well and seem to remember at least one mutant in the four I dropped

As far as the regulars go and the stardawg crosses, not many if any mutants are in that stock so that's why I believe it's due to feminizing with colloidal silver.

It's not unique to GPS either. Seen it happen from other breeder fem stock as well

Well apparently the way for me to get my shit is to bitch loudly on the Internet 😂. Ordered these like June 4th or 5th just landed in the mailbox

@CannaGranny here is the knock off bubba Fett lolView attachment 63854
Interesting! Curious to see if they grow like BF, cause that was the strangest plant I have ever grown!

Well apparently the way for me to get my shit is to bitch loudly on the Internet 😂. Ordered these like June 4th or 5th just landed in the mailbox

@CannaGranny here is the knock off bubba Fett lolView attachment 63854
Man, GPS is so fast to get me my beans it's crazy.
Its gotta be something postal wise out your way that holds your shit up so bad cause once mine ship it's 2 days and they're in my box.

You're 2 states from CO, I'm like 10 at minimum lol.

Man, GPS is so fast to get me my beans it's crazy.
Its gotta be something postal wise out your way that holds your shit up so bad cause once mine ship it's 2 days and they're in my box.

You're 2 states from CO, I'm like 10 at minimum lol.
You got your beans a day before me and I'm right next door to Colorado.. Maybe the Midwest Postal Service just blows.

I see my shit leave a processing facility headed to the next stop, then back to the first city, then back again, then finally on it's way to me. It's confusing and annoying.

You got your beans a day before me and I'm right next door to Colorado.. Maybe the Midwest Postal Service just blows.

I see my shit leave a processing facility headed to the next stop, then back to the first city, then back again, then finally on it's way to me. It's confusing and annoying.
Mine go right from Grand Junction, CO straight to the Albany NY sorting center.
The most recent pack shipped June 29th and was here July 1st. That's definitely not my definition of free but "slow" shipping lol. That's mighty fast

Me getting all those weird emails about master growers and cannabis heritage stuff

200w.gif

Me seeing Screaming Cookies, the PLCG, and whatever the fuck oozy stix might be

200w.gif

I'm growing what i have and then I'm done with GPS. To much other stuff out there and I just don't like the 2 of them lol.
Meh.. cheap seeds are cheep seeds. I can't speak for most of their genetics, but that Dip-N-Stix was fire and I ain't scared to try a few more strains.

I am going to run something of Redbeards next though. Maybe Lemony Shiznits. That one just made me laugh.

Meh.. cheap seeds are cheep seeds. I can't speak for most of their genetics, but that Dip-N-Stix was fire and I ain't scared to try a few more strains.

I am going to run something of Redbeards next though. Maybe Lemony Shiznits. That one just made me laugh.

The RA pricing is what will always keep them in the mix for me too. Now with packs being 12 seeds, getting that for less than $30 is very budget friendly. I just wish they'd bring back the oldies but I think he had a different breeder back then.
At this point I'm also kinda disregarding the names and seeing them as Indicas or OG kush, diesel, and or Chemdawg hybrids and the pics are a maybe I get that, maybe not haha.
The PLCG and Screaming Cookies are legit fire though regardless of those guys personalities, no doubt there.
Nonetheless I'm on a different path and into giving smaller, more boutique class of breeders a shot but still keeping an eye on what GPS is offering up in RA

The RA pricing is what will always keep them in the mix for me too. Now with packs being 12 seeds, getting that for less than $30 is very budget friendly. I just wish they'd bring back the oldies but I think he had a different breeder back then.
At this point I'm also kinda disregarding the names and seeing them as Indicas or OG kush, diesel, and or Chemdawg hybrids and the pics are a maybe I get that, maybe not haha.
The PLCG and Screaming Cookies are legit fire though regardless of those guys personalities, no doubt there.
Nonetheless I'm on a different path and into giving smaller, more boutique class of breeders a shot but still keeping an eye on what GPS is offering up in RA
According to Gu he's hunting Sours, OGs, Chems, and Hazes....
Apparently he'll pay 1000 a cut
Lmfao 😂
Makes me laugh out loud.

According to Gu he's hunting Sours, OGs, Chems, and Hazes....
Apparently he'll pay 1000 a cut
Lmfao 😂
Makes me laugh out loud.

Gu's just really weird about it. Like his emails are weird and unnecessary.
He has all those already but the haze and is not hard to find. Like everybody is just copying everybody else's work or buying a pack of regs, doing another round of breeding then selling off that seed stock.
Ghost Train haze is just one example. I know that to be an exclusive strain from Rare Dankness and if you're in the licensed commercial grower/dispo loop in Colorado you have access to it. RD is very particular about this as a way to protect that cut. Everybody else has to get it thru their farm in Spain sold by a broker like Attitude or Seedsman in the UK.
Yet here we are with a half dozen or more breeders from Oregon to Michigan selling their own GTH with no back ground info on where or how they have it.
He should just do that instead of making it weird and awkward. It sounds like he wants the type of exclusivity that RD, Gage Green and others have IDK, but really he should just keep being the walmart of genetics. It works well but maybe he see those guys getting $1500/pack and wants in on that action? Do it and it thins the buying herd to only a few up to paying that. Sell decent stuff at $25/pack to 1000's of customers seems like the better business model.
But what's his number? I have some Haunted Banana I'll easily sell for a grand. Previous price was free but hey, if he's willing.... 😋

He has all those already
Gu has nothing tho genetic wise, he's not a breeder. Just a businessman is all he is.
But what's his number? I have some Haunted Banana I'll easily sell for a grand. Previous price was free but hey, if he's willing.... 😋
He's here, hit him up on dm 😂😂😂😂

I 100% get where you're coming from tho lol.

Gu has nothing tho genetic wise, he's not a breeder. Just a businessman is all he is.

He's here, hit him up on dm 😂😂😂😂

I 100% get where you're coming from tho lol.
Yeah I know he's not a breeder, he just runs a seed bank. He's just like the people who run Great Lakes Genetics, Oregon Elite, Growers Choice and prolly 1000 other banks around the globe. He's just awkward about it. That's what I thought was weird about Heisens gripe because yeah no shit he's not the breeder. Like does anybody think Attitude breeds all the strains they sell? Sheesh. Get with the times man

Yeah I know he's not a breeder, he just runs a seed bank. He's just like the people who run Great Lakes Genetics, Oregon Elite, Growers Choice and prolly 1000 other banks around the globe. He's just awkward about it. That's what I thought was weird about Heisens gripe because yeah no shit he's not the breeder. Like does anybody think Attitude breeds all the strains they sell? Sheesh. Get with the times man
This to a T man.
They just reverse an Elite cut and slap it to their entire library.
No real work in that imo.
Idk the RA is cool and if I can score stuff for 15 bucks or so I may still grab a pack here n there but I wanna try so many others stuff

i just like a place that gives me seeds for money. i don't want all that other drama and emails, it makes the seeds stink!!

if you're gonna reel me in with marketing then you're gonna drive me away with drama.

Crossing everything with one or two strains hardly makes a real breeder IMO.
Too many people making foolish crosses.
A good breeder would work one strain to near perfection [ maybe 2] and then cross them if they loved both.
Anything less is mutt.

Get ready for 53 Starwdawg crosses to pop up on GPS...

What's old must be new again.
I read somewhere the Stardawg male was lost, died, ran away etc. Can't remember exactly. That was a few years ago then came the purple punch and animal cookie crosses. Quality never really came back from the stardawg days. Those were also regular. And they were fire but the feminized sd crosses took a step back.
The purple punch email was again, weird. Legendary? Ha! They were all the same. I've grown maybe 5-6 and all the same. Loompa's headband traits never showed. Banana OG never showed. None of them showed traits from the cross. Just another mediocre indica that could sometimes go purple late

What's old must be new again.
I read somewhere the Stardawg male was lost, died, ran away etc. Can't remember exactly. That was a few years ago then came the purple punch and animal cookie crosses. Quality never really came back from the stardawg days. Those were also regular. And they were fire but the feminized sd crosses took a step back.
The purple punch email was again, weird. Legendary? Ha! They were all the same. I've grown maybe 5-6 and all the same. Loompa's headband traits never showed. Banana OG never showed. None of them showed traits from the cross. Just another mediocre indica that could sometimes go purple late
I was trying to understand this too, it wasn't clear at all

Funny how what was once the fire is now completely retired.
I am sure many of the crosses from PP will be kept but if the parent is not worth keeping then what is one to think?
Seems like an example of trying too hard not knowing what to properly do.
Like crossing everything with 2 strains..

Funny how what was once the fire is now completely retired.
I am sure many of the crosses from PP will be kept but if the parent is not worth keeping then what is one to think?
Seems like an example of trying too hard not knowing what to properly do.
Like crossing everything with 2 strains..

I'm not sure there ever was a "parent". In a way I suppose there was but the way they're feminizing it seems that really doesn't get a true cross. Studly males are needed IMO when breeding. I don't considering feminizing to be breeding.
The nutty thing about the PP crosses being the same is that they also carried the same mutations from cross to cross.
I can understand having a male and spreading his pollen into several different mother strains but it seems they were fem on fem with reversed pollen. IMO that stalls out the progression of getting traits into other strains and getting a true cross. And the traits are often subtle...maybe some crossover of terps but it usually takes hold in say getting the cross to yield better than the parents, better structure, less stretch, etc and if lucky, increased potency. That sorta thing.
And when I look at my data base of tested strains, I don't believe it's a coincidence that top 5 cuts in potency came from regular seed grown plants while fems, especially those PP crosses were getting less and less potent and bottomed out.

Back
Top Bottom