grizzle crinkle smells like hay

budsofmadison

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
im not sure how but somehow during the dry i must of fcked it up smells and taste like hay , a few months back i grew the same strain shit was great only difference this time was i did some lst and the light i was using , last time i used the spiderfarmer sf4000 and got 1.5 oz per plant of some killer shit .this time used the viparspectra ks3000 did some lst and got 2.5 to 4 oz a plant it's not as good as last time will try and post some pics tomorrow of some dried
351598753_820215356340886_879807279593009613_n.jpg

I'm confused about the grove bags maybe someone can straighten me out. I doubt it, I'm easily confused these days.
I thought the grove bags were supposed to be breathable so if it were a little too wet its ok. Is that right?
from my exp no it has to be dry . if you remember my zkittles grow ? well i put some in a grove bag that was still a little wet and ended up throwing away a qp of really good shit because of mold

Grove bags can't handle wet buds. They can keep it in a range but if its saturated going it, you won't fix it.

it doesn't even have to be saturated that zkittles i had was smokable but still sticky

I agree with you; perhaps the use of the word saturated doesn't paint the appropriate picture. The overall sentiment is that if your buds aren't dried well enough or if they are even perhaps too dry a grove bag isn't going to be a magic bullet.

What I'm getting at is if it can breath at all, what's the point of heat sealing? Might as well heat seal a paper bag.

If you heat seal in a normal bag, you will still have to go through some sort of burping jars or opening bag stage first, correct? I don't know, I don't heat seal, don't even have the machine for it.

Back
Top Bottom