Grow 4 life, Mr.G grow and show.

The pump is 100gph pond pump. It has an adjustable pressure valve so I dialled it back as much as I can, i have a shutoff on the wand, but try not to have it off for more than a split second, probably not good for the pump, but it works.
I use a plastic watering cup some of the time as well, the wand doesn’t save much time, but does save the back.
1700102297410.png1700102297410.png

I was going to grab a 2way output to keep one side partly open to prevent deadhead @Dirtbag, I’d be worried drilling the hose, it would shoot a fountain wen the res gets low.
switch would work good too @OLDCRO, good idea.

I was going to grab a 2way output to keep one side partly open to prevent deadhead @Dirtbag, I’d be worried drilling the hose, it would shoot a fountain wen the res gets low.
Little piece of 2 stroke fuel hose stuck in the hole or a small rainbird elbow keeps it shooting down. Shoots, but its in a bucket. Have done it to most of my grows to stop deadhead and prevent siphoning.
I'm cheap af.

Would this work?
20231116_080229.jpg

Some stretching heavy, some others more reasonable, and some with zero stretch, and not really initiating flower, mostly the smaller plants
3 strains, several different phenotypes of each, it’s going to be a juggling act.
Picked up some cleaning and calibration solution for my bluelab truncheon, it was reading light on feeds and was way overdue for maintenance.
IMG_4034.jpeg

looks nice in there @Mr.GreenthumbOG .. when I purchased the Hanna ph,ec,tds,temp tester the blu lab truncheon was reading 50-70ppm less than the gro line.I calibrated it a few times and made no difference.that was like 2 years ago now.was wondering why my plants were dark at low ppm.where the gals have stretched left corner could it b because of less light there..

looks nice in there @Mr.GreenthumbOG .. when I purchased the Hanna ph,ec,tds,temp tester the blu lab truncheon was reading 50-70ppm less than the gro line.I calibrated it a few times and made no difference.that was like 2 years ago now.was wondering why my plants were dark at low ppm.where the gals have stretched left corner could it b because of less light there..
The photo was taken with the light in the back corner off, that plant in the corner actually getting the most light in the room at around 1000ppfd.
fully lit photo.
IMG_4033.jpeg

Last edited:
Ahh.was wondering what was the go there.she is going for it 😃

id like to get my gals looking that healthy..they are lush as 🤟🏻

You ever get the itch to just let one ride it out and make a massive seed crop? Been itching to do that one of these days.
It could be fun, I really don’t grow enough to sacrifice the need for smoke. I’ve had some herms chuck viable seed out before, but I’d rather grow something more stable, if I had a separate space to seed a few plants I would like to at some point.
Getting into the other side of the tent, crazy variations, 3 of the dosido cookies plants are only 16”tall growing like bonsai trees, few stigmas but zero stretch or real budset as of yet.

IMG_4047.jpegIMG_4046.jpeg

Some amazing @dragonsflamegenetics leaves. 💚

IMG_4048.jpeg

I wish I could be more hands off in the garden, between the coco feeding, and plant maintenance, things get hectic.
Males all out, 70% fems from the regular seeds is good numbers in my book, I’d have settled for 50% and the extra space to grow, but good problems.
Garlic breath/MacDragon will need some supercropping, stretch should be done on most soon. IMG_4059.jpeg

I like using fencing wire bent at 90 deg and taped to it in 2-3 areas just to stop the top straightening back up after super cropping and tying that branch to a stake..how many you have in there now..plants look awesome

I like using fencing wire bent at 90 deg and taped to it in 2-3 areas just to stop the top straightening back up after super cropping and tying that branch to a stake..how many you have in there now..plants look awesome
Thanks MM, think the stretch is done on the plant of concern, so I won’t need to bend it over.

Day 17. Pulled all the plants out for defoliation, and should be on cruise control from here to the finish line. 1.8EC, watering till runoff in the morning, .5/1litre in the afternoon, with little to no runoff. IMG_4068.jpegIMG_4073.jpeg

One of these grows you gotta try a shwazz man. Leave all the nodes intact, even the lower ones, and just strip leaves like a maniac.
It looks crazy, and is counterintuitive, but im telling ya. It's amazing.
I will give it a whirl at some point I’m sure, getting enough light penetration with 5ft plants can be a challenge to ripen lowers regardless of how many leaves are in there tho. I know with how aggressive I stripped everything I removed significant weight, but it’s too much workload to trim all the boof on the lowers. I’m a straight tops kinda guy at this point and 8-12” of flowers provides more than enough smoke for me.

I will give it a whirl at some point I’m sure, getting enough light penetration with 5ft plants can be a challenge to ripen lowers regardless of how many leaves are in there tho. I know with how aggressive I stripped everything I removed significant weight, but it’s too much workload to trim all the boof on the lowers. I’m a straight tops kinda guy at this point and 8-12” of flowers provides more than enough smoke for me.
I hear ya. And both methods are valid, but try it sometime. It's not just the yield that improves but the quality also.

Back
Top Bottom