Grow 4 life, Mr.G grow and show.

With all the variety in the room, I should end up with some nice Color’s on some plants, some aggressive leaf curling frost for this point in the grow. Some sticky icky buds up in here. IMG_4254.jpeg

Coming to the end of week 6, should see some more flower bulking over the next couple weeks. Every phenotype and strain in the grow bringing something different. Dropped the temps in the room to 78-79f lights on, and 69-70 lights off. So many different terps, has me feeing like toucan sam, following my nose.

DosiDo Cookies
IMG_4282.jpeg

Grape Pie/tri skunk.

IMG_4280.jpeg

Garlic MacDragon
IMG_4279.jpeg

Day 45. Some plants hardening up, others still bulking with aggressive stigmas, Im down to maybe 4 days left of 3part nutrients, but will just water to capacity [minimal runoff) after I run out. Little bit of everything.
All plants will be harvested at the same time, so some will be forced into overtime, could be mid January. Leaf bud looking like a nice bong stuffer IMG_4332.jpegIMG_4331.jpegIMG_4328.jpegIMG_4326.jpegIMG_4322.jpeg

Cut NPK feed today to the majority of the plants, coming to the end of week 7, still a handful of plants getting reduced feed. Dropped temperatures, lights to 75% power. Still going to try and harvest everything together, but might not happen, either way, cruise control to the finish line now. IMG_4352.jpegIMG_4347.jpegIMG_4349.jpegIMG_4346.jpeg

Day 51. nothing much to report, easy maintenance with no mixing of nutrients, and minimal runoff. Still thinking middle of January for harvest. Some fade on a couple plants, but main difference is the smells coming through which can’t be shown on camera unfortunately.
Garlic/Macdragon
IMG_4373.jpegIMG_4372.jpeg
grape pie/tri skunk.

Photos of Dosido cookies. 1 pheno won’t stop stacking, but others finishing up nice.
IMG_4387.jpegIMG_4380.jpeg

purple Color’s on @dragonsflame genetics.
Grape pie/tri skunk, and GarlicMacDragon.
IMG_4382.jpegIMG_4384.jpeg

Not going to hold the others back when the time comes to chop, slow finisher won’t get finished properly I’m afraid, but gotta go with the majority.

Not going to hold the others back when the time comes to chop, slow finisher won’t get finished properly I’m afraid, but gotta go with the majority.
That is how I roll.
When you grow multiple strains you have to go with majority and your gut.
They look awesome man~!

Day 56 some plants staying really green after 1 week of 0.1ec, Ripening up, with some nice contrast on the purple plants.
This Grape pi/tri skunk top is the tallest in the room pushing the lights.
Happy new year everyone🎉
IMG_4391.jpeg

IMG_4393.jpeg

IMG_4389.jpeg

really nice Photos. I wish I was using a device with the Pixels you are getting. I just use a shitty phone and it does not do the plants justice!!!!
Your current plants look awesome bro, nice and consistent quality. My camera isn’t anything special tho, it’s just an iPhone12, but does take pretty decent photos. Would like to invest in a good camera at some point, but just having the camera in my pocket is more my style.

Did some work in the veggie tent yesterday, pepper plants actually growing too well indoors and prone to stacking peppers like clusters of grapes, thinned out over 50 peppers off one plant, tomato plant flowering. IMG_4395.jpegIMG_4397.jpeg

Cannabis garden ripening, and finishing up.

IMG_4401.jpegIMG_4403.jpegIMG_4405.jpeg

Day 61
Will give each the plants a once over tomorrow, and do a final leaf pluck before harvest. Some plants done, but the show goes on, should go the full 70. I’m convinced that some breeders consider flowering time to start once stigmas appear, and not day flipped.
Either way, not in a hurry to chop. Some nice purple contrast to enjoy. IMG_4434.jpegIMG_4429.jpegIMG_4427.jpeg

hell ya man looking killer.
Appreciate it, thanks for sending the genetics, I’ve always been happy running them.

Fresh off the press for you,

Grape pie/tri skunk I have some more purple phenos of this as well. Only thing this strain lacks is yield, but quality is more important to me.

IMG_4436.jpeg

Purple Garlic MacDragon really steals the
Show for me. Iced right out.

IMG_4443.jpeg

Appreciate it, thanks for sending the genetics, I’ve always been happy running them.

Fresh off the press for you,

Grape pie/tri skunk I have some more purple phenos of this as well. Only thing this strain lacks is yield, but quality is more important to me.

View attachment 37508

Purple Garlic MacDragon really steals the
Show for me. Iced right out.

View attachment 37509
Dude your grows are always absolutely stellar.
Someday i hope to grow as well as you man 👊🏼

Cut the timers back to 10hrs on, doing what I can to try and push this one dosido plant to the finish line, also dropped the temps back a couple more degrees, dipping into 50s with lights off. Looks like it needs another month tho which is ridiculous for a 50-55 day strain. IMG_4449.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom