Grow 4 life, Mr.G grow and show.

Some wonderful bud shots in there @Mr.GreenthumbOG .shame some didn’t come out well on the site..I’ve taken really good pics on my camera but when I up load them they come out similar to yours.just not quite focused.

You definitely crushed another one outta the park on this one dude.
Thanks Willy!😉 I think I was able to maximize what the genetics could do for the most part, probably could have used a lower EC feed at times, but fairly seamless grow this round.

Havnt posted many pics of the dosido cookies as it’s not as photogenic, but the terps are strong, and the colas are massive.
IMG_4506.jpegIMG_4504.jpeg

Watered today, and plants were really thirsty with the 2 day dry back, I’m not sure with coco whether letting them dry back heavily before harvest is the right move, runoff ppm is really clean, but I think I will water again on Saturday before the chop on Monday.
Wanted to post a pic of the girls at lights out. IMG_4516.jpeg

Day 70 today, plants ripe from top to bottom for the most part. Lower buds look really nice this run, it’s satisfying when a grow comes to end, bud not looking forward to the harvest process. Axe tomorrow.
I know I’ve posted way too many pics on here, and used up my data storage allowance, but it’s nice to have a thread to come back to. Glad to be a part of budbuilders!
IMG_4547.jpegIMG_4550.jpegIMG_4553.jpegIMG_4563.jpegIMG_4562.jpegIMG_4556.jpeg

Day 70 today, plants ripe from top to bottom for the most part. Lower buds look really nice this run, it’s satisfying when a grow comes to end, bud not looking forward to the harvest process. Axe tomorrow.
I know I’ve posted way too many pics on here, and used up my data storage allowance, but it’s nice to have a thread to come back to. Glad to be a part of budbuilders!
View attachment 38964View attachment 38965View attachment 38966View attachment 38967View attachment 38968View attachment 38969
I'll send my buddy Ed your way........ 😂

edward-final-blog-post.jpg

if people think weed grows fast, grow some tomatoes. This was a failed experiment with indeterminate grape tomatoes, with 6ft of headroom, not gunna work. I’ll take some cuts and have some good plants for spring outside. Next time I’ll pop some romas or something determinate. Pepper harvest is great, only 1 plant producing, and peppers are smallish, but taste is great. 1 plant enough for the family since we’re not Italian.😂
IMG_4638.jpegPIMG_4639.jpeg

Last edited:
11 days and the dry continues, most of these will go 16 days before ready for storage, really steady 60-60 hang. Going to give the grove bags a go this round, I’ll see how try compare to the jars, but should be more hands off. I will heat seal when I know the moisture is good. What’s everyone else’s experience with terploc bags?IMG_4650.jpeg

11 days and the dry continues, most of these will go 16 days before ready for storage, really steady 60-60 hang. Going to give the grove bags a go this round, I’ll see how try compare to the jars, but should be more hands off. I will heat seal when I know the moisture is good. What’s everyone else’s experience with terploc bags?View attachment 41407
I used grovebags on my first round and everything seemed to cure really well. Excellent flavor.

@Mr.GreenthumbOG grows don’t surprise me.if there were awards for top grower MrGreethumbOG would easily b the most consistent dank gear grower we have..
Kind words MM, but growing one crop a year wouldn’t put me in league with so many others here, that I’ve looked up to for inspiration. This forum is full of great growers, really the cream from the farm, that left all the bullshit behind.
I can remember when you were just taking up growing, and now you’re breeding and consistently getting good results, the more you grow, the more you know. ✌️

I can’t complain. Life is fantastic. 😂
Ray is a gem, reminds me of a drunk and poor version of my old man.

J-Roc kills me though. In the late 90's Nova Scotia there were so many real life J-roc's. We all knew a dude exactly like this, and they were almost always from Dartmouth.
Also impressive how well he plays that role.

Back
Top Bottom