SSHZ- Lit Farms "Rainbow Marker" & GreenPoint "Purple Runtz"

She just asks what the "accounts receivable" is.......cash on hand is kept in her desk in the home office. Believe me, she's on top of the numbers, even though I pay all the bills.

Lit Farms and the Rainbow Marker............

I sent a pic or two to Lit Farms, and I also mentioned a few things related to the seeds. Short and sweet.

A few days passed, I heard back from Vince, which I didn't expect. He thanked me, and is sending some "Sharpiez" seeds, which is Permanent Marker X Zoap. Also some other freebies as a thanks. This is a class operation.

Remember, I already ordered their "All Starz", which should be here on Saturday.

I haven't discussed the smell much this grow but no doubt, the house is reeking...........the strains both smell differently, but the "goodness" is there with both. The Rainbow Marker is more visually appealing, and I can't comment on the smoke yet.
Tuesday I'll take the rest down at 10 weeks.

Not much more to say at this point.........I'm taking the rest down on Tuesday, which is 10 weeks flowering. I don't see any need to use a second room, as they are all done enough. Only 1 is questionable, and I'll decide then if it's worth it or not. Final weights and smoke report in a couple of weeks.

Still trying to decide what to grow next up.......I'm pretty set on the Biscotti Blonde. I've read nothing but good reports on this one, including CannaGranny. That will satisfy the sativa side, I'll need something else indica leaning. The Humboldt seed order will be here on Wednesday and in plenty of time. That will complicate the decision making.

you have a list what you have sshz..id like you to run some of Anesia‘s through b2acg .some high potency strains with a few heavy yielders.few guys here running his gear..

I'll get to him eventually.......... his stuff looks great though. I'll put a thorough list of seeds I have when time allows. Waiting for packages from Humboldt and Lit Farms.

yeah..I’d like to see how well the consistency is in their morphology .you have grown quite a few consistent strains over the years at the other 2 places .that really sells them for me.the last one on riu was a beauty.

Thought I could do it all in 1 day……….nope. I cut 7 plants, from 10am until 5:30pm including lunch. a long day……..cleanup of the mess took a while too.

Max, I’ll work on my seed list tonight for you buddy?

That's only 6 plants.....easily over 3 oz per plant, probably closer to 4 oz per plant. I did cut one Purple Runtz too, but it's not in the pic, and the rest I'll do tomorrow.

That's only 6 plants.....easily over 3 oz per plant, probably closer to 4 oz per plant. I did cut one Purple Runtz too, but it's not in the pic, and the rest I'll do tomorrow.
Man my stoned and tired eyes read that as 3 pounds per plant... I was thinking you were outa your mind for a second. Nope. Just me.

One plant left to cut, been at it since 9am.........I'll take some picks when I'm done.

So, to be clear- what's hanging is the latest flowering stuff, which went a full 10 weeks. 6 plants each of the Rainbow Marker and the Purple Runtz.

The early cut stuff is now dried and I got 11 oz of the Rainbow Marker and 13 oz of the Purple Runtz. 24 oz from plants is almost 3 1/3 oz average per plant. These later plants are wayyyyyyyy heavier, with bigger buds and much denser. The room is easily 75 oz total which I'm very pleased about. Even my friends that are usually slow as molasses to come by are lined up for a visit...........

Still though, both lean to the indica side, which is not my prference. I am finding some head buzz in both though, and the relaxation and chill comes on not long after........make no mistake, both these turned out very nice and I'm more than pleased. LIT FARMS becomes an instant favorite.

Tomorrow I'll clean up, bomb and spray the room and disperse the promix soil out on the lawn. Tonight I'll list all the seeds I now have here, and decide what other strain I'll do along side Biscotti Blonde.

Last thing......friends always mention that I never seem to have a bad grow anymore. That's basically true, but some ARE better than others. And it comes down to genetics. 95% of my grows are exactly the same, start to finish.

Looking at my seeds now.....check out this video of Humboldt's "All Gas OG".

But then I could have issues with the wife as the smell of that one could be troublesome. So let's looks at Humboldt's most popular strain, Blueberry Muffin. Just click watch on youtube below.

Oh, by the way, I've found 3 seeds so far in the Permanent Marker...........but it does not appear a problem as I haven't seen any since.

Velvet Mints from LIT Farms feminized seeds

10,00 € - 200,00 € VAT included
Origin: Ice Cream Mints x Red Velvet
Genetics: Hybrid Indica Dominant
External production: 1200 gr.
Indoor production: 650 gr/m2.
Outdoor Flowering: End of September - Beginning of October.
Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks.
Note: Variety with a creamy aroma of musky cake and gas.

Free seeds from Lit Farms after I sent them a few pic's and comments about the Rainbow Marker......

View attachment 74183
Red Velvet is really good. I've had it several times and it never disappoints. Candy, berry, woody, vanilla.
Actually a real nice smoke, relaxing too.

Really tempted to do these, but that Humboldt Blueberry Muffin seems nice too. I've watched a few videos of people smoking and commenting on the Muffins and they rave about it. I have til the weekend to decide, as I plan to start up by then again. My people really prefer indicas over sativas, so I may blow everything up and start completely over in my decision making.

Irie Seeds is having a 40% off everything sale, use "Festival" discount code. There's some nice things on sale already too, so you'll probably never beat these prices ever again.

Max- Here's a complete list of seeds I have on hand in various amounts..........all are fem's except Dragons Flame and a few GreenPoints.

Humboldt- Jelly Donuts, All Gas OG, Blueberry Muffin, Hella Jelly, Fortune Cookie X Dosi Do

Barney's Farm- Purple Punch X Lemon Drizzle

Lit Farms- All Starz, Velvet Mints, Sharpiez

Captain RedBeard- Biscotti Blonde, Oregon Grapes, Killa Kong

GreenPoint- Banana Punch, Purple Dream, Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato, Gorilla Butter, Ice Cream Cake, Purple Chem, Purple Runtz, Oozy Stix, Bubbles, and some reg's............

Back
Top Bottom