SSHZ- Lit Farms "Rainbow Marker" & GreenPoint "Purple Runtz"

Because of the low yield this time, I'll switch out the Lit Farms All Starz for next time and go with the new Barney's Lemon Drizzle which is Super Lemon Haze x OG Kush. It's mostly sativa, yields well and is done in 9-10 weeks or less. I need me some sativa!
I see a lot of trash talk on Barney's. I grew some gorilla zkittles from them and it was easily in the top 5 I've ever grown. Maybe top 3. Short, heavy, consistent, nasty sticky, orange tinted..pretty wicked. So I can't wait for your next run!

They are hit or miss, some good and some not............but this was a corroboration between Barney's and another breeder. I've had decent luck with them over the years.

Notice the beginning of the cal/mag deficiency on the above pic, with very early tacoing beginning........I've stopped that nutrient completely to enhance resin production.

By the way, this is no-joke smoke. I did a very tiny piece in a bong and i'm ripped. High potency, no doubt and nice to see..........

Quick update...........

Smoked the Purple Runtz today, the first time and it's very strong stuff. More heady than the Rainbow Marker, which I like. I'll do a final smoke reports when everything is well dried and packaged.

The single Rainbow that was cut 4 days ago was trimmed up more, with the stems gone. It still has a ways to go, right now it's at 3 oz, 4 grams so about 2 1/2 seems a good guess in the end. The other ones seem like they'll yield much better.

The 2 Runtz are still drying, hanging on string.........I'll be taking a few more plants down soon. 12 days the entire room comes down, except for the couple of really late ones.

I read a few reviews on the Lemon Drizzle tonight......one mention hermies which probably isn't surprising with the haze genetics and breeder. I'm going to have to go thru my seeds and look for other sativa options, if I own any........other reviews were quite good though. I take them all with a grain of salt, not knowing the caliber of grower in each case. The hermie grower had shitty looking plants, he may have caused the issue by the looks of things. 3 plants down, I'm taking 3 more tomorrow. I feel confident everything will be done by day 70. (Today is day 62)

Hey brother, nice finishes on those purple and all, I enjoy strong cultivars. I ran Rick Mosca's Frosted Skywalker O.G., then several others of his breeding, pheno and auto. Also ran Mean Tree a reg by Edgar Pena, now I am running Irie Genetics. Mean Tree was my 1st. supercrop plant indoors in 4 years. The September POTM winner will receive Selva by Masonic's Edgar Pena. Jungle breath X Wilson F2, Cheers SSHZ

Cut 1 of each strain today, I'm impressed. Great smells, well done, very sticky, solid yield on both plants. I'll cut one more of each tomorrow, as they are ready also. And tomorrow is 9 weeks finished flowering. One more week left.

The Lemon Drizzle is Purple Punch X Lemon Drizzle, so I'm feeling a little better about it as the Purple Punch should add some stability to the strain. The Purple Runtz I'm doing now has Purple Punch in it too. I did a seed inventory, to check out any other sativa i may have.

Lit Farm All Starz

GP Gorilla Butter
GP Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato
GP Oozy Stix
GP Purple Runtz (which I'm doing now)
GP Ice Cream Cake
GP Purple Dream
GP Bubbles

Cpt. Redbeard Killa Kong
C.R. Oregon Grapes
C.R. Biscotti Blonde

Barney's P.P. X Lemon Drizzle

Dragon's Flame- 5-6 or strains I've been giving away monthly..........but all reg's.

I have multiple packs of each one above, actually between 2-4 packs each.

Cut 1 of each strain today, I'm impressed. Great smells, well done, very sticky, solid yield on both plants. I'll cut one more of each tomorrow, as they are ready also. And tomorrow is 9 weeks finished flowering. One more week left.

The Lemon Drizzle is Purple Punch X Lemon Drizzle, so I'm feeling a little better about it as the Purple Punch should add some stability to the strain. The Purple Runtz I'm doing now has Purple Punch in it too. I did a seed inventory, to check out any other sativa i may have.

Lit Farm All Starz

GP Gorilla Butter
GP Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato
GP Oozy Stix
GP Purple Runtz (which I'm doing now)
GP Ice Cream Cake
GP Purple Dream
GP Bubbles

Cpt. Redbeard Killa Kong
C.R. Oregon Grapes
C.R. Biscotti Blonde

Barney's P.P. X Lemon Drizzle

Dragon's Flame- 5-6 or strains I've been giving away monthly..........but all reg's.

I have multiple packs of each one above, actually between 2-4 packs each.

Run the Gorilla Butter. Seriously good smoke đź« 

Leans indica right? Can you tell me more- how long did you take them, how tall did they get, etc......and yields?

The Biscotti Blonde appears to have an uplifting buzz and good yields...........that will suffice as the sativa.

The Gorilla Butter is an indica per GP. Might work.....if yield is there.

Leans indica right? Can you tell me more- how long did you take them, how tall did they get, etc......and yields?
Yes very indica.
I grew 2 of them, and grew them like total shit in a terrible attempt at a SOG. They were small 14 inch 3 cola plants.
Still got 2.5 ozs off the 2 plants, the plants were very identical just as they should be for S1 seeds.
Dirty old ape den covered in diesel fuel is what I associated the aroma with, just like a good cut of Gorilla Glue.

Week 9 in flowering today, 1 more week and then the chop of whats left. I should be able to finish it all in 1 day. Out of the 19 plants, 7 have been chopped already leaving 6 of each strain still finishing- 12 total. I’ll start immediately up the next grow afterwards, after a deep cleaning.

Still reading reviews on what strains to do next, I’m back and forth……I may just do a room full of Captain Redbeards stuff as a full test………I’m leaning that way.

I ordered 4 packs of Humboldt Seeds strains today: Jelly Donutz, Blueberry Muffin, Hella Jelly and All Gas. I've been reading some nice things about these guys- used Welcome10 code for additional 10% off. I don't know what to say other than it's a seed "addiction" and we'll leave it as that.

Tonight's the first real test for the Purple Runtz.......

image.jpg

I ordered 4 packs of Humboldt Seeds strains today: Jelly Donutz, Blueberry Muffin, Hella Jelly and All Gas. I've been reading some nice things about these guys- used Welcome10 code for additional 10% off. I don't know what to say other than it's a seed "addiction" and we'll leave it as that.

We all have our own little addictions.
You going to grow more than one strain again?
1726702973746.png
The meme is really cause G$ told me too~!:p

I am, my people are much happier if I go that way. It makes it harder for me, but it's not a big deal. I'm spending my evenings trying to decide what to do next, I have a week or so to decide. Not an easy decision this time as I own some pretty nice things, especially if the Humboldt stuff arrives in time......

Good shit recommended this.....

"Run the Gorilla Butter. Seriously good smoke đź« "

I read some reviews, it didn't get the greatest of grades on the GP website and it does not appear to be a heavy yielder. I've always wanted to do something with Peanut Butter Breath in it, so I'll do at some point. This current crop will not be high yielding, by the looks of things. That means next time I have to make the yield a priority.

I am, my people are much happier if I go that way.
Last time I bought it was always two kinds.
2z of one and 2z of another.
Justified the seller giving no breaks.

Middle of the road is where I aim.

Back
Top Bottom