SSHZ- Lit Farms "Rainbow Marker" & GreenPoint "Purple Runtz"

6 weeks finished flowering today..........I'm figuring the Purple Runtz will need to go 9 weeks and the Rainbow Marker 10 weeks or so.

I'm actually letting it go high this crop as an experiment........its range is between 64% and high 70's. Probably in the correct range per the formula. My large dehumidifier broke a few crops ago, i ordered a smaller one that barely does shit and it runs until filled all the time. When I hit week 6, I'll leave the door open during the day to keep it within range. I've been watering in the mornings to keep the night time levels reasonable. I will need to buy a larger dehumidifier sooner than later...........

Fighting the same fight. Surprisingly the plants seem to be doing well. It’s the temperature that’s causing me issues. Dehumidifier had to be off a few times as temps hit 30*.

I'm managing it with the smaller unit, but have to open the door during the day to keep things manageable. I also make sure I empty the tank more often cause it only takes a few hours to fill it after watering. I'll definitely get another unit come winter time. I live just off the Chesapeake Bay so the humidity levels cause be outrageously high in the summer months, with that body of water 100 yds away.

Things are moving so quickly in the room, I'm starting to think I messed up my calendar and I'm actually a week further along- basically 8th week, not 7th. My notes say 7, my eyes say 8. If it was 1 strain, Id say no. But I see it in both strains. Or are they both super early strains?

Trying to figure out if I want to do a split room next time again..........I'm leaning against it, but probably everyone else wants more variety. 1-2 RedBeard items- let's give him a try.

Nfl football starts next week, I do quite a bit of contest play and wagering on this sport. I may not be posting as much, but always read thru stuff a couple of times a day, if not more........... One thing for sure, there's not a lot of gamblers here, based on the horse race contests I did early on. lol

I haven't checked with a loop yet, but this sure looks done at day 47. lol lol This particular plant would probably make great breeding material, since it's done so quickly. I'm going to snip a piece right now and slow dry it for a while.

image.jpg

I'm managing it with the smaller unit, but have to open the door during the day to keep things manageable. I also make sure I empty the tank more often cause it only takes a few hours to fill it after watering. I'll definitely get another unit come winter time. I live just off the Chesapeake Bay so the humidity levels cause be outrageously high in the summer months, with that body of water 100 yds away.

You might be close to me in VA

I pull 5 gallons a day from my grow room. I drain into a 35 gallon trash can and use it to water my plants

It takes me less than 30 minutes to get into Va.......I've lived in Arlington and Alexandria in my younger days.

Woke up to 1 plant falling over on the Rainbow Marker side, so i pulled everything on that side out, staked everything, did a mild clean up of dead or dying leaves and put everything back in. I also brought the 3 most done plants to the side closest to where I work from so I can pull them out easier when finished.

I can see 1-2 plants harvested at 8 weeks, a couple at 9 weeks and the rest will probably need the full 10 weeks. There's a very interesting "burnt rubber" smell coming from some of these, it had my mouth watering for sure.

The Purple Runtz side did not get tall enough for anything to lean over, but they still need a cleanup of some large sun leaves and I'll get to that this evening. Otherwise, things look great, weight is building, and no mite or bug damage anywhere.

At this point, I'm pretty impressed with the Lit Farms Rainbow Marker, I'll have to keep a lookout for their seed sales again. It just seems higher quality than things I've been growing from others. Let's see how the Greenpoint Purple Runtz makes out, before I make a decision on them.

The Rainbow side worked out so well this morning, seriously thinking about doing the same to the Runtz side tomorrow morning..........it especially opens things up a bit to allow more light penetration.

The above pic was moved into this thread from another thread........I posted it there because there was an earlier discussion about netting up the grow for stability. It does not belong in here.

The above pic was moved into this thread from another thread........I posted it there because there was an earlier discussion about netting up the grow for stability. It does not belong in here.
My mistake at 4a.m.
I moved it back.
👊

Back
Top Bottom