Stoney's Luv Shack

I see this being an issue with many mowers. people use the mowers when the grass is wet and never properly dry it off before storage, steel rusts - rust rots!!
I scrape and wire brush my push mower when I'm done with it.
Had it 4 years now no issues, still has all the paint on it!

My mower, at this point, is a zombie mower.
I've beat the shit out of it, broke it more times than I can count, left it out in the rain (it's battery electric) and every time it's died I do what I can which is next to nothing but recharge the battery, maybe shake it or run it into a wall and it comes on again.
I think it's close to 10 years old now. Never cleaned it or sharpened it's blade either. Y'all would probably turn me in to MPS, Mower Protective Services for the way I've treated the poor thing😋
I wont ever get a gas mower again. About 20 years past that since corded electric and now battery powered are pretty good. Aside from not wanting to store gas my yards are small enough for battery to take care of and knowing the way I treat my mowers and other yard tools a gas mower wouldn't make it year with me

My mower, at this point, is a zombie mower.
I've beat the shit out of it, broke it more times than I can count, left it out in the rain (it's battery electric) and every time it's died I do what I can which is next to nothing but recharge the battery, maybe shake it or run it into a wall and it comes on again.
I think it's close to 10 years old now. Never cleaned it or sharpened it's blade either. Y'all would probably turn me in to MPS, Mower Protective Services for the way I've treated the poor thing😋
I wont ever get a gas mower again. About 20 years past that since corded electric and now battery powered are pretty good. Aside from not wanting to store gas my yards are small enough for battery to take care of and knowing the way I treat my mowers and other yard tools a gas mower wouldn't make it year with me

i fully expect someone with a yard your size to treat a mower like that. i mean your mower doesn't cost $6K either. does your grass even grow in the summer? when it get very hot here the grass browns back and doesn't get any longer. it's the ONLY thing i like about the heat!!! yep, you heard it i'd rather deal with heat than mow the lawn!!!! part of the reason i like winter so much!!! hehehe

i fully expect someone with a yard your size to treat a mower like that. i mean your mower doesn't cost $6K either. does your grass even grow in the summer? when it get very hot here the grass browns back and doesn't get any longer. it's the ONLY thing i like about the heat!!! yep, you heard it i'd rather deal with heat than mow the lawn!!!! part of the reason i like winter so much!!! hehehe

Yep my mower budget has always been less than $300. They try to fancy up the new electric but I don't want all the bells and whistles. Just a plain ol battery power mulching mower is all I need. Not too weak though. Gotta be at least 40 volts.
My grass is native prairie grass. Been here for eons and was what the native's ponies grazed on then later cattle ranchers.
All this used to be a cattle ranch and I'm one of the few who's kept cultivating this grass having no mow zones so it can seed and the mulching mower keeps it fed with it's own compost. Can get knee high and when it's over 8 inches tall, looks gorgeous when it blows in the wind. Almost like waves of green ocean water. Stays green all year but yeah will die back in August when we go into a drought.
I love letting it get tall but it is hell on my mower since it's so thick and lush. Seems all the neighborhood dogs love it too and roll in it. Out back Wednesday's rolling spots look like crop circles in the tall grass

I hate mowing the lawn.
No desire to keep up with the Smiths & Joneses.
One year my rider had to go in for repair and it took months for the slackers to get it back to me.
When I finally cut my lawn for the first time that year in like July people driving by honked and applauded~!:ROFLMAO:
Like I care~! Bought the wife a new rider 3 years ago and she can mow the yard whenever her little heart desires.
I have my old rider and a battery 17 incher I can use for edging.
Have not mowed yet and some of the weeds are getting tall~!
Slacker is a title that is earned....:p

You all sound like people who water your lawn right after mowing it. 🤪
Crazy just plain crazy.
Stop it.

I hate mowing the lawn.
One year my rider had to go in for repair and it took months for the slackers to get it back to me.
When I finally cut my lawn for the first time that year in like July people driving by honked and applauded~!:ROFLMAO:
Like I care~! Bought the wife a new rider 3 years ago and she can mow the yard whenever her little heart desires.

Crazy just plain crazy.
Stop it.
I haven't mowed yet either! Haven't even looked at my mower yet lol. Probably 2 more weeks before I'll mow lol. About once every 5 or 6 weeks 😅
I miss my kids power wheel, he used to drive the grass away! lol

i mow once a month... sometimes i gotta hit it twice in a month just once so five to six times a year is my limit... can't remember ever mowing in may but here we are!!! probably gonna break my six mow max this summer, i'm not thrilled at all about that!! i need to get goats!!

I think goats are so cool.
R.4f0cf465cf51e95779e54bb3aca6d592

I always end up playing King of the Hill if there is a rock or some high ground~!
tumblr_nkcxrzZpx21twnkudo1_r1_400.gif

{ Cliff Clavin} Little known fact that the term scape goat was first used for fainting goats kept with prized herds to be the victim.
If the herds would be attacked by a predator all would run off but the fainting goat/ escape goat later called scape goat.
e3b95d8ad416dccf112fb8561d16f339.gif

:ROFLMAO:

all kinds of stuff is growing out of control here already.. i feel so late to the veggies. i bought some tomato plants yesterday only $3 a plant well 12 for $30 is what i paid but i'm giving half to my neighbor. i started some peppers in the vg the other day..

even my pond plant is growing crazy...

005.JPG

my rhoddy is starting to bloom...

006.JPG

even got peaches growing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

007.JPG

bleeding hearts and flowers are popping up like crazy!!!

008.JPG009.JPG

looks like its gonna be a green spring!!!!!!!!!!

I think goats are so cool.
R.4f0cf465cf51e95779e54bb3aca6d592

I always end up playing King of the Hill if there is a rock or some high ground~!
tumblr_nkcxrzZpx21twnkudo1_r1_400.gif

{ Cliff Clavin} Little known fact that the term scape goat was first used for fainting goats kept with prized herds to be the victim.
If the herds would be attacked by a predator all would run off but the fainting goat/ escape goat later called scape goat.
e3b95d8ad416dccf112fb8561d16f339.gif

:ROFLMAO:

there was a place putting flyers in mailboxes a few years back selling goats for $5 each... not fainting goats.. i'd want milking goats. if i ain't getting milk from them i don't want em!!! can't just eat grass shit all over and not give me something!!! gotta earn your keep!!!! haha

My bleeding hearts are out.
I got pink and a dark red.
Hopefully I can get pics this weekend.
They usually go pretty quick here.
Wife said she has seen humming birds but not in large numbers yet.

Actually my wife mowes the lawn. Wish she wouldn’t, for many reasons, but I gave up arguing about it years ago. We are on the 7th mower now I think? I had to switch to gas as she ran over two extension cords on the prior electric. Now I remind her to clean it after using it but usually just go in the garage later or the next day and clean it. Not worth arguing over any more.

I saved, and still have, the old gas engine and drive shaft. Offered it to the local school for a shop project but kids don’t do that anymore. We would have killed for an engine to put in a go cart or or something.

I was going to see if it could work as an auger but life got in the way. Now it just takes up space in the garage.

all kinds of stuff is growing out of control here already.. i feel so late to the veggies. i bought some tomato plants yesterday only $3 a plant well 12 for $30 is what i paid but i'm giving half to my neighbor. i started some peppers in the vg the other day..

even my pond plant is growing crazy...

View attachment 57207

my rhoddy is starting to bloom...

View attachment 57208

even got peaches growing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 57209

bleeding hearts and flowers are popping up like crazy!!!

View attachment 57210View attachment 57211

looks like its gonna be a green spring!!!!!!!!!!
The last two weeks things took off here. Last week especially.

shitty day for the 5.. great day for the 14!!

fun day here at the shack, celebrated mom and had a great day. a little cool and damp out but still fun!!! gonna make some hot coco in a bit and watch AFV and get forced to listen to idol after that. i might try to duck out to the garage and prep my four wheeler for some new accessories i got coming on tuesday!!

scored some new plant markers the other day... i figured with these new longer names of strains i'd go for the T tops!!!

007.JPG

also picked up some white panda film to cover the dated shiny mylar i have now... it'll be better for pics and not look so 1990's!!! 🤓

009.JPG

010.JPG

🙃:)🙃

My bleeding hearts are out.
I got pink and a dark red.
Hopefully I can get pics this weekend.
They usually go pretty quick here.
Wife said she has seen humming birds but not in large numbers yet.

i had to cut about twenty square foot of my bleeding hearts out because they were covering the steps already!! had to even mow a short bit again today.. bullshit i tell ya!!!

my woman saw a humming bird at the window last week too.. i put some sugar out there today for them!

Actually my wife mowes the lawn. Wish she wouldn’t, for many reasons, but I gave up arguing about it years ago. We are on the 7th mower now I think? I had to switch to gas as she ran over two extension cords on the prior electric. Now I remind her to clean it after using it but usually just go in the garage later or the next day and clean it. Not worth arguing over any more.

I saved, and still have, the old gas engine and drive shaft. Offered it to the local school for a shop project but kids don’t do that anymore. We would have killed for an engine to put in a go cart or or something.

I was going to see if it could work as an auger but life got in the way. Now it just takes up space in the garage.

man i wished ya lived closer i'd donate ya this...

001.JPG

i think it's the same as a craftsman,,, it's a total POS!!! i'm only saving it for the briggs motor!!

so my bio-tillers did a great job in the greenhouse... only two day in there and they got most of it torn up!!!!

here's a before and after side by side...

002.JPG002.JPG

and it only cost me water and i saved on chicken feed for two days!!!!!

got some veggies ready to put in earthboxes soon!!!!!

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
i had to cut about twenty square foot of my bleeding hearts out because they were covering the steps already!! had to even mow a short bit again today.. bullshit i tell ya!!!

my woman saw a humming bird at the window last week too.. i put some sugar out there today for them!

man i wished ya lived closer i'd donate ya this...

View attachment 57724

i think it's the same as a craftsman,,, it's a total POS!!! i'm only saving it for the briggs motor!!

so my bio-tillers did a great job in the greenhouse... only two day in there and they got most of it torn up!!!!

here's a before and after side by side...

View attachment 57727View attachment 57725

and it only cost me water and i saved on chicken feed for two days!!!!!

got some veggies ready to put in earthboxes soon!!!!!

"Biotillers":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cant believe you guys are just now getting around to your first mow! I've lost count already! This weekend I even got out the weed whacker and hedge trimmers for some detail work on the yards!

Goats would be great and I've brought that up to my wife a few times. Get an old ornery billy goat out there to handle the grass. A mean fucker that will chase dogs and scare kids and parents when he charges. Feed it grass, meth, and used motor oil.
This city uses goats to clear poison ivy off the hike n bike trails but they aint the mean fuckers. I grew up around mean goats and don't have many fond memories of the bastards, only bruises that just recently healed

Man I think Prime Video and TNT are about to make us want them to do all NASCAR television. Bold move to pull Jr away from NBC and now they're setting up this 5 race bracket challenge thing??!! NBC gonna have to step it up and Fox IDK man...Maybe Fox just needs to go back to the drawing board on what it does because pretty much the only things I like are the Crank It Ups and goofy ass Mike Waltrip in the prerace segments running around.

And a Ford finally found victory lane!!! Happy for Brad but mostly because the 45 wrecked out of it and helped me in the pool.
This was me watching the 45 and 16 get tangled

4ce005f0733a3b470681f07f2048ff7f.gif

Sucks for Larson but that fake text saying his was the only car with the Darlington stripe on both side was too funny.
14 did run very well. I saw a stat today he's getting close to the top in a winless streak since last victory now that Brad got his. Fucking 80 something races without a win now. I didn't realize it was that bad!!!

This is our second cut. Grass is still damp as rain almost every day.

IMG_8225.jpeg

Been using a weed wacker/eater. Now watching for mower sales.

@Stoneyluv the old mower doesn’t look so bad. As long as it’s not growing roots there. 🤣 Over kill for our lot but it would be fun to watch her use it. She fell in love with quads years ago up at my cousins. He made trails she’d go zipping off on.

I hate mowing the lawn.

Crazy just plain crazy.
Stop it.
Yep, I mow every two weeks but my neighbors all mow too much and sometimes do part of my yard?

View attachment 57778

@Stoneyluv the old mower doesn’t look so bad. As long as it’s not growing roots there. 🤣 Over kill for our lot but it would be fun to watch her use it. She fell in love with quads years ago up at my cousins. He made trails she’d go zipping off on.

If Stoney did get a goat I'd bet it would eat that old mower before it ate any grass 😋

Yep, I mow every two weeks but my neighbors all mow too much and sometimes do part of my yard?

I mow part of my neighbors yard too. Their side yard where our lines meet all the way to their driveway.
I do it mostly out of courtesy since they're a young couple and the woman is pregnant but also because I don't want them hiring a lawn subscription service again.
These guys would come over rain or shine, work or no work, and use gas leaf blowers, whackers, and mowers, at 7am to move one damn leaf around or cut nothing for an hour. They'd pollute the air and create noise pollution more than anything just running that shit.
Super loud and stinky and I think they got tired of that and fired the crew then didn't know what or how to maintain that strip of yard so I just started doing it for them.
Now the guy has a small battery powered and best of all quiet mower when he needs to mow which is not often because the grass they have in the main yard barely gets over 3" tall

"Biotillers":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cant believe you guys are just now getting around to your first mow! I've lost count already! This weekend I even got out the weed whacker and hedge trimmers for some detail work on the yards!

Goats would be great and I've brought that up to my wife a few times. Get an old ornery billy goat out there to handle the grass. A mean fucker that will chase dogs and scare kids and parents when he charges. Feed it grass, meth, and used motor oil.
This city uses goats to clear poison ivy off the hike n bike trails but they aint the mean fuckers. I grew up around mean goats and don't have many fond memories of the bastards, only bruises that just recently healed

Man I think Prime Video and TNT are about to make us want them to do all NASCAR television. Bold move to pull Jr away from NBC and now they're setting up this 5 race bracket challenge thing??!! NBC gonna have to step it up and Fox IDK man...Maybe Fox just needs to go back to the drawing board on what it does because pretty much the only things I like are the Crank It Ups and goofy ass Mike Waltrip in the prerace segments running around.

And a Ford finally found victory lane!!! Happy for Brad but mostly because the 45 wrecked out of it and helped me in the pool.
This was me watching the 45 and 16 get tangled

View attachment 57732

Sucks for Larson but that fake text saying his was the only car with the Darlington stripe on both side was too funny.
14 did run very well. I saw a stat today he's getting close to the top in a winless streak since last victory now that Brad got his. Fucking 80 something races without a win now. I didn't realize it was that bad!!!

they till and fertilize all in the same step!!! hehe

View attachment 005.MOV

my neighbors had goats.. they were the super friendly kind.. they would get out and come up my driveway sometimes!! he had the cutest collars and bells on them!!!! they would follow me back down the hill and go right back in their pen. sadly that neighbor moved and there are no more goats.

but i'd want friendly ones for sure... got to be milkers,, everything else i'm open to. but no mean billy goats!!! there's only room for one male here at the luv shack and that's me!!!!

i saw something about that five race bracket deal next year... no details at all just that it was gonna happen..

but man no, i did not hear anything about Jr??? did he get fired from nbc?

fox needs somebody new in charge... something happened a few years ago and it hasn't been the same since. they used to set the bar in nascar coverage and the past five years or so has been steadily getting worse.

i don't dislike nbc's coverage.. i just have a personal beef with petty and burton.. when they get excited they're voice gets all high and sounds more like whining to me than excitement. for some reason both of those voices go though me like fingernails on a chalkboard!!!! jr i could take him of leave him.

all star weekend!!!!!!! i wonder if they're gonna put in an anti larson rule to make it fair for everyone else? i really don't think new pavement is gonna slow him down any from last year!!

they used to flip the field half way through and all kinds of challenges in the all star race.... i'm most excited for the pit crew challenge!!!!

View attachment 57778

for some reason i thought you had a bigger yard man and used a rider...
i only mow like once a month so it gets high like that... then i come in a chop it way down like 2 inches so it takes longer to grow!!

001.JPG

i don't rim at all though, if the mower don't reach it, it don't get cut!!!! i have a little battery trimmer that i edge the sidewalk with and thats it!! it still have the original spool of string in it years later!!!!! haha

my neighbor comes up to visit me with his mower all the time, fucker never cuts my grass though!!! just smokes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

If Stoney did get a goat I'd bet it would eat that old mower before it ate any grass 😋

I mow part of my neighbors yard too. Their side yard where our lines meet all the way to their driveway.
I do it mostly out of courtesy since they're a young couple and the woman is pregnant but also because I don't want them hiring a lawn subscription service again.
These guys would come over rain or shine, work or no work, and use gas leaf blowers, whackers, and mowers, at 7am to move one damn leaf around or cut nothing for an hour. They'd pollute the air and create noise pollution more than anything just running that shit.
Super loud and stinky and I think they got tired of that and fired the crew then didn't know what or how to maintain that strip of yard so I just started doing it for them.
Now the guy has a small battery powered and best of all quiet mower when he needs to mow which is not often because the grass they have in the main yard barely gets over 3" tall

ya know thats a hell of point you make man... i mow with a small engine mower and try to only use it six times a year. it takes me about three hours to mow the two plus acres of grass that i have. i use a battery blower, hedge trimmer, and batt string trimmer. i know without a doubt i am negative carbon footprint and i will have satisfaction knowing when i die i gave back to this earth a lot more than i took!!!!! my land is part of our "clean and green" program here in the state.. i do it for the tax break mainly but it's nice to keep the forest clean as well!!!!

Yay you finally got your cars!!!! Just in time for the races in a couple weeks too!🥳

That's cool about your land Dude! Some time back I had my yards certified by Texas Parks and Wildlife as Native grown Backyard Wildlife Habitats. Basically it's a series of steps to take in plant choices and providing shelter, food, and water for a broad range of critters.
We're host to a thriving firefly colony, endangered birds, and then frogs, snakes, and butterflies.
Certain trees and shrubs had to go in. Cultivated the native grass. Established a rock pile in the corner of the yard just from all the rocks that will surface or I dig up among other things to qualify.
Makes the yard more of a park for wildlife than just a lawn or something like that and they gave me a sign to put out which is in my front yard as a passive aggressive way for me to tell people to clean up after their dog which they do.

Man 2025 will bring a ton of changes to NASCAR Buddy!
I like TNT getting into it because sports networks have really been failing across the board in recent years. ESPN is a shitshow and most major network broadcast act like they're walking on egg shells. Feels like Harvick is muted at Fox and can't really go off.
But TNT and the NBA shows they have are thriving in this climate. I don't like NBA or any basketball for that matter unless I'm playing h.o.r.s.e. with my wife in the backyard but that show kills it with the personalities they have which ESPN is way too PC to have that type of show.
Really I'm surprised ESPN hasn't gotten into drag queen olympics or some fake ass woke shit like that.
No way in Hell they'd get back into NASCAR these days. If ESPN didn't have college football it might be dead by now. The Manningcast is the only thing saving Monday Night Football now.

I also like Prime Video getting in on it. PV doesn't fuck around and goes for high quality in sports broadcasting. They'll also debut a 4 part docuseries on Dale Sr.
In car camera action will go from the NASCAR app & website to Max streaming service.
I'm a cord cutter so any move to streaming services will get my vote.

And yeah there will be that bracket challenge thing but we're gonna see a ton of changes within teams.

I don't think SHR will be a thing anymore unless it's Xfinity/Busch. SHR is looking more and more like a one car NXS team next year.
The merger with FRM and selling two charters to Trackhouse is looking more and more real as info comes out. McDowell was kind of the first domino to fall there.
Gragson could be piloting the #3 for RCR next year. Briscoe in the #21 for Penske/Wood Brothers
There's something amidst at JTG. Removed all JTG branding from their buildings and only have #47 on their signage now. Either they get bought or merge with Spire or RCR.
HMS will be the same as they're solid as stone right now while all these other small teams either going away or merge into each other.
There may be some movement at JGR with Bell but that's very speculative.
So yeah, buckle up for a wild silly season Brother and lets hope it makes the sport better!
And oh yeah, looks like Rockingham will be back on the schedule next season.

Last edited:
And oh yeah, looks like Rockingham will be back on the schedule next season.

giphy.gif

Briscoe in the #21 for Penske/Wood Brothers

im not sure how you feel about that but i'd be happy! i have a cool wood bros race jacket that just sits in the closet cuz nobody cool enough drove for them in a while.. how would you feel if that move happened?

In car camera action will go from the NASCAR app & website to Max streaming service.

that sucks.. it won't be free anymore.. i won't pay for some wonky feed that's 45 seconds behind live and crashes three times every race. i tolerate it cuz it's free.

i'm down for some team shake ups!!! these guys better be careful who they pick fights with, might be a teammate next year!! hehe

i think we all saw dillion leaving the 3 team, it's gonna be tough for him to land a cup team. sucks cuz i kinda liked hs fam in that tv show. i thought oh boy look at his diva wife and here his wife is cool and dillion's the diva!!!! hahahaha

so is Ricky stenthouse gonna lose his job? man he had the world by the balls a few years ago... dating danica patrick, golfin with larson, he was rocking the mullet!!! he had it all.... and then it all started to go to shit.. danica started fuckin aaron rodgers and ricky was boring without her and larson's wife stopped inviting him along to the golf events.... poor ricky man!!! :ROFLMAO:

your wildlife conservation thing sounds a lot like ours man!! pretty efin awesome brother!!!!!!!!!!!!! turtles is another big one around here that helps good people keep their land on lists... i've heard of that a few times now over the past couple years. i have so much wildlife man, i love keeping a home for the animals and they'll always have a safe place to stay as long as i'm alive!!

cicadas are about to go off this summer.. two big broods!!! those are odd freakin creatures!! do you get them down there?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

im not sure how you feel about that but i'd be happy! i have a cool wood bros race jacket that just sits in the closet cuz nobody cool enough drove for them in a while.. how would you feel if that move happened?

that sucks.. it won't be free anymore.. i won't pay for some wonky feed that's 45 seconds behind live and crashes three times every race. i tolerate it cuz it's free.

i'm down for some team shake ups!!! these guys better be careful who they pick fights with, might be a teammate next year!! hehe

i think we all saw dillion leaving the 3 team, it's gonna be tough for him to land a cup team. sucks cuz i kinda liked hs fam in that tv show. i thought oh boy look at his diva wife and here his wife is cool and dillion's the diva!!!! hahahaha

so is Ricky stenthouse gonna lose his job? man he had the world by the balls a few years ago... dating danica patrick, golfin with larson, he was rocking the mullet!!! he had it all.... and then it all started to go to shit.. danica started fuckin aaron rodgers and ricky was boring without her and larson's wife stopped inviting him along to the golf events.... poor ricky man!!! :ROFLMAO:

your wildlife conservation thing sounds a lot like ours man!! pretty efin awesome brother!!!!!!!!!!!!! turtles is another big one around here that helps good people keep their land on lists... i've heard of that a few times now over the past couple years. i have so much wildlife man, i love keeping a home for the animals and they'll always have a safe place to stay as long as i'm alive!!

cicadas are about to go off this summer.. two big broods!!! those are odd freakin creatures!! do you get them down there?

We get cicadas but not like other parts of the country where it's nuts or like this year with the rare double hatch.
Gotta go out to the country though. They're not here in the city. I don't think they like the cybertrucks either so they stay away. 😋

Stenhouse will keep his ride, just signed an extension a few weeks ago, but he'll have new owners and possibly an investment group signing his checks now.

As far as Briscoe possibly driving the 21 I'll quote you on that one....

giphy.gif

Lemme see here...I'm rocking my Wood Brothers hat this week after reading that hoping to make it happen. There's a wrecked to shit #21 diecast in my collection (wrecked cars just mean I like that car more) and there's 3 Wood Brothers stickers in my grow room and one on the back window of my truck. So yeah, that would make me very happy!!!
There's no car I wanna see win more than the 21. Even more so than the 14 or my pool pick for the week. Burton aint getting it done and in fact regressing so if Brisky could get that ride to checker holy shit bro! Big time!!!
I don't like the rumors coming out about SHR and FRM. Feels like an even more B-list team and maybe even a C-list. And SHR just pisses me off lately and makes feel like Dallas Cowboy fans.
I swear dude...The drivers, pit crews, and everybody in the garage is top shelf but ownership and everything front office is hot garbage at SHR. Owners don't even go the track anymore man. Like they don't even care about the cup teams. The Cup cars are just there taking space it seems while Tony is off into NHRA and Gene is all about his F1 team. If fucking Mike Jordan can be at the track pumping up his team Stewart can be there too. Just sell out and call it quits if he's not into it. Checking out and bitching about Ford drama isn't helping anything. Just go. Maybe even worst of all was how they were using Harvick and the #4 to basically prop up the team the past few years so this sell out probably shoulda happened in 2021,2022 if not for Harvick.
Now if he could merge with JRM, go to Chevy, and have JRM front office prowess then we're talking but this looks more like a sellout more than anything.

I think Dillon will take a role at RCR similar to Gordon at HMS.
But yeah his performance these past few seasons and Bass Pro loving it some Gragson could make it happen. Jonny Morris has a man crush on my boy and that's what could very well get him into the #3. I think Bass Pro is also looking at Truex wondering what's up and if there's a spot for Gragson in the 19 but Noah doesn't fit in with that JGR Jesus scene + he and Ty are pretty much sworn mortal enemies lol. So Gragon in the 3 just makes perfect sense for everybody.

just starting the seventh week of 12/12 ... here's a video fly over!!!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fattening up like hogs ready for the slaughter!!!

I'm just gonna leave this here in the spirit of you new diecasts

Buddy they look great~!:cool:
Pretty smooth sailing there huh?

Thanks man, yeah there not much to do at all. every couple days i put a scoop of nutes in a gatorade bottle and shake it up, pour it in a watering can and top off with water. that waters half of them, i do this twice and i'm done in a couple minutes. theres not even any yoyo action or anything... i just look at em.

I'm giving those veg plants to my buddy on saturday so maybe i'll start the next round this weekend.

i'm still working on my veggie garden, little by little i'm getting there...

003.JPG

my rhoddy is in bloom....

005.JPG

We get cicadas but not like other parts of the country where it's nuts or like this year with the rare double hatch.
Gotta go out to the country though. They're not here in the city. I don't think they like the cybertrucks either so they stay away. 😋

Stenhouse will keep his ride, just signed an extension a few weeks ago, but he'll have new owners and possibly an investment group signing his checks now.

As far as Briscoe possibly driving the 21 I'll quote you on that one....

View attachment 58019

Lemme see here...I'm rocking my Wood Brothers hat this week after reading that hoping to make it happen. There's a wrecked to shit #21 diecast in my collection (wrecked cars just mean I like that car more) and there's 3 Wood Brothers stickers in my grow room and one on the back window of my truck. So yeah, that would make me very happy!!!
There's no car I wanna see win more than the 21. Even more so than the 14 or my pool pick for the week. Burton aint getting it done and in fact regressing so if Brisky could get that ride to checker holy shit bro! Big time!!!
I don't like the rumors coming out about SHR and FRM. Feels like an even more B-list team and maybe even a C-list. And SHR just pisses me off lately and makes feel like Dallas Cowboy fans.
I swear dude...The drivers, pit crews, and everybody in the garage is top shelf but ownership and everything front office is hot garbage at SHR. Owners don't even go the track anymore man. Like they don't even care about the cup teams. The Cup cars are just there taking space it seems while Tony is off into NHRA and Gene is all about his F1 team. If fucking Mike Jordan can be at the track pumping up his team Stewart can be there too. Just sell out and call it quits if he's not into it. Checking out and bitching about Ford drama isn't helping anything. Just go. Maybe even worst of all was how they were using Harvick and the #4 to basically prop up the team the past few years so this sell out probably shoulda happened in 2021,2022 if not for Harvick.
Now if he could merge with JRM, go to Chevy, and have JRM front office prowess then we're talking but this looks more like a sellout more than anything.

I think Dillon will take a role at RCR similar to Gordon at HMS.
But yeah his performance these past few seasons and Bass Pro loving it some Gragson could make it happen. Jonny Morris has a man crush on my boy and that's what could very well get him into the #3. I think Bass Pro is also looking at Truex wondering what's up and if there's a spot for Gragson in the 19 but Noah doesn't fit in with that JGR Jesus scene + he and Ty are pretty much sworn mortal enemies lol. So Gragon in the 3 just makes perfect sense for everybody.

Fattening up like hogs ready for the slaughter!!!

I'm just gonna leave this here in the spirit of you new diecasts

man thats just seven minutes of crank it up perm-a-grin right there!!! those cars are just so fast!!!

i agree with ya on the stewart deal.. i mean if ya wanna go drag race then go but don't let the team struggle. i can't even remember the last nascar race that they even showed stewart there.. i just thought with expanding to a four car team there would be a lot more ownership presence.

RCR really surprises me, i just assumed they'd be better then they are this year.

sounds like the end of this season could get exciting with announcements.. hell somebody needs to rise up and beat HMS and JGR!!!

well, except for this weekend.. i'm all in on the #5 for the all star!!!!!!! no hold barge, bring the heat... all for bragging rights!

some of these cool ass wrap jobs again this weekend.. the 2 the freakin 23 looks so badass but the drivers a punk ass!!! saw brisky was rockin the blue car sunday night!!

i started adding some of the finisher nutes a couple watering's ago.. i noticed some pistil color change so i figured it was time. i'm gonna add some heavy blue in the spectrum next weekend maybe for now they seem to be growing normal and not raising any fits or getting grumpy in any way so i'll keep the hammer down!!! a couple buds are showing a tiny bit of bleaching but nothing to get worried about so i'm not going to adjust the lights at all. i still have a couple feet of headroom, that's just weird to me!!!

but yeah smooth and ez... i'm pretty much gonna have to try this again. only next time i need to do a better job training the plants and spread the branches out better. that and less plants... i think only three rows deep would be the sweet spot. not that the front row or the back row look any smaller or different from the rest in any way, no leaning or starving for light in any way so the plant reduction would just be for convenience and would make make it easier to water. i think maybe twelve plants is what i'm going to try again.. or maybe i say f'it and go with 16 again!! idk.. i'd like to have a harvest before i decide but might not wanna wait a few weeks to start. kinda wanna try a no veg deal like your doing.

but overall i'm very pleased... just wish the buds had more girth is all!!! but most of these strains aren't built for size so i need to keep that into account.

🙃:)🙃

Last edited:

this might be the last update of these twelve veggers... i'm giving them away tomorrow and they'll be outside in the sun to fend for themselves!!!

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

that was the part i needed the most practice at anyway so i'll be happy to get some new ones started soon!!!

on the other side of the wall is some stickyness....

oreoz...

016.JPG

dip n stix...

017.JPG

straight jacket...

018.JPG

☠️

Back
Top Bottom