Stoney's Luv Shack

Jeez I haven't watched a Nascar race since I lived with my parents.
Doesn't seem like much has changed tho reading your guys' posts.
Kinda seems like a lot of BS drama but I can't say that for sure since i don't watch it lol.
But I definitely don't miss listening to it on full blast every weekend 😆

And these cars are fragile as fuck!!😳
Just smoke draws a caution? C'mon Indi

Larson getting a little baptism by fire but I think he gets it going and gets at least a top 10

right?!?! like egg shells!!!

i hope he finishes well, some of these guys that do it all the time are making big mistakes already so i hope he keeps it clean!!

i do like the tree wide restarts though!!!

Jeez I haven't watched a Nascar race since I lived with my parents.
Doesn't seem like much has changed tho reading your guys' posts.
Kinda seems like a lot of BS drama but I can't say that for sure since i don't watch it lol.
But I definitely don't miss listening to it on full blast every weekend 😆

watching the Indy500 right now... Nascar race is on in a hour or so. memorial day weekend is a big race weekend!!!

i got mine cranked pretty loud at the moment... you might not enjoy!! 🙃

watching the Indy500 right now... Nascar race is on in a hour or so. memorial day weekend is a big race weekend!!!

i got mine cranked pretty loud at the moment... you might not enjoy!! 🙃
Haha, you do you brother, I ain't gonna judge!! Racing just isn't my thing anymore, I used to love it when I was like 8 til 17 or 18, then just lost all interest in TV and movies period.

So I play my music real loud 🤘🏼🤷🏻

Haha, you do you brother, I ain't gonna judge!! Racing just isn't my thing anymore, I used to love it when I was like 8 til 17 or 18, then just lost all interest in TV and movies period.

So I play my music real loud 🤘🏼🤷🏻

It wasn't my thing until two years ago. I had some ideas about it, some right, many wrong, and then I went to a race just for some unique entertainment. Now I'm addicted.
It's a good thing crack doesn't smell like burning tires, high octane fuel, and sunscreen because if it did we'd all be crackheads 🥴

So now I'm supposed to have control over my addictions? :oops:
I have no clue what I will be into in another 3 years~!
Well I know two things for sure.
View attachment 59223
😁

after yesterdays disappointments, this was the best thing i saw on a screen all day!!! :D

Me during today's events of the greatest day in motorsports

View attachment 59266

it was a bummer man, the rain ruined it all... that had to be tough for Larson, he probably beat himself up over that speeding penalty. He probably would have had a good finish without that.. at least with 20 laps to go he got to race some good drivers and take the lead for a short while. most lead changes ever in the history of the indy 500!!!

the coke 600 was actually shaping up to be a great race too before the rain. i would haver loved to see the last 150 miles!!
it was raining here too the whole time, made it seem worse... raining all day here again today.

after yesterdays disappointments, this was the best thing i saw on a screen all day!!! :D

it was a bummer man, the rain ruined it all... that had to be tough for Larson, he probably beat himself up over that speeding penalty. He probably would have had a good finish without that.. at least with 20 laps to go he got to race some good drivers and take the lead for a short while. most lead changes ever in the history of the indy 500!!!

the coke 600 was actually shaping up to be a great race too before the rain. i would haver loved to see the last 150 miles!!
it was raining here too the whole time, made it seem worse... raining all day here again today.

I hope Larson tries again next year. His Indy deal is for two years so we'll see. Heartbreaker for sure.
Yeah it just felt like the racing last night was just about to get real good then nothing. I was hoping for some 1am-2am racing but nope.

Tomorrow's the big day at SHR. I guess everybody in the org will find out their fate and we might find out who the players are in buying the charters. Feel so bad for all the employees and the drivers. You can tell morale is rock bottom.
All I want is for them to say they're not picking up the option for Briscoe next year and make him a free agent able to talk to other teams now much like Reddick a couple years ago going from RCR to 23II. He can't talk to anybody about next year right now but SHR can talk to buyers and bidders. Nothing about that is fair for drivers at all.

I hope Larson tries again next year. His Indy deal is for two years so we'll see. Heartbreaker for sure.
Yeah it just felt like the racing last night was just about to get real good then nothing. I was hoping for some 1am-2am racing but nope.

Tomorrow's the big day at SHR. I guess everybody in the org will find out their fate and we might find out who the players are in buying the charters. Feel so bad for all the employees and the drivers. You can tell morale is rock bottom.
All I want is for them to say they're not picking up the option for Briscoe next year and make him a free agent able to talk to other teams now much like Reddick a couple years ago going from RCR to 23II. He can't talk to anybody about next year right now but SHR can talk to buyers and bidders. Nothing about that is fair for drivers at all.

i'm glad you said something about that man because i didn't know all that was going to today.. i looked at scr.com and nascar but didn't see anything yet, i'll keep my eyes open for sure!!!

whhooop new post alert!!!

Coming soon to a dispo near you!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 59450

I love how they misspelled his name in the body of the description. Fucking hemp smokers🤮

what's next?!?!?! maybe somebody will mess up and make all the gummies penis shaped!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i used to call him and his brother big and little bush and always spelled it like that!! 😆

so i see an announcement that shr is closing... thats a lot of families!! so i assume all six teams cup and xfin are free agents?

i really didn't expect them to shut down completely and leave nascar.

so i see an announcement that shr is closing... thats a lot of families!! so i assume all six teams cup and xfin are free agents?

i really didn't expect them to shut down completely and leave nascar.
Talent galore will be available.
Briscoe, Gragson, Rodney Childers...Briscoe has one of the best over all pit crews in Cup right now!
Custer and the Xfinity team are coming off a championship season!

I guess the good thing for all involved is they don't really have to pack up and change cities and schools like other sports and most can stay in the NC area. Many should land jobs at other teams especially with so many teams expanding.

So here's what I know...23II, Trackhouse, and FRM are going to buy a charter each. RFK in the mix for the last one with JRM as a wildcard to enter a 1 car Cup team next year. NASCAR could put a cap on 3 team cars but HMS and JGR will be able to keep their four being grandfathered in but everybody else, no more than three.

Predictions likely to happen:
The numbers 4,10,14,& 41 will not be on any cup cars next season
Briscoe to the 21
Gragson to the 3
The third 23XII car will numbered 67 and Corey Heim gets that ride
FRM revives #38 with Berry in there
Trackhouse will make Zane Smith the driver of it's third car
Preece drops down to late model racing but maybe gets a truck ride

Talent galore will be available.
Briscoe, Gragson, Rodney Childers...Briscoe has one of the best over all pit crews in Cup right now!
Custer and the Xfinity team are coming off a championship season!

I guess the good thing for all involved is they don't really have to pack up and change cities and schools like other sports and most can stay in the NC area. Many should land jobs at other teams especially with so many teams expanding.

So here's what I know...23II, Trackhouse, and FRM are going to buy a charter each. RFK in the mix for the last one with JRM as a wildcard to enter a 1 car Cup team next year. NASCAR could put a cap on 3 team cars but HMS and JGR will be able to keep their four being grandfathered in but everybody else, no more than three.

Predictions likely to happen:
The numbers 4,10,14,& 41 will not be on any cup cars next season
Briscoe to the 21
Gragson to the 3
The third 23XII car will numbered 67 and Corey Heim gets that ride
FRM revives #38 with Berry in there
Trackhouse will make Zane Smith the driver of it's third car
Preece drops down to late model racing but maybe gets a truck ride

wow man you got the inside scoop!! i really hope they sell off the #10... that number deserves to always be on the track!! ricky rudd drove a 10!! i saw he was up for hall of fame!!!

kind of excited to see how it unfolds... way to much talent there to not shake things up everywhere else!!

Rudd drove the "Tide" detergent "Stock" car, Malibu and other body styles. Nowdays, sheetmetal fakes. I enjoy IMSA, or did, now I am learning about cannabis growing at a Farm called Budbuilders.org retiring,and may do other big things before I die from cancer. Growers Love, wake an Bake race fans, oh and I can drive road racing!

wow man you got the inside scoop!! i really hope they sell off the #10... that number deserves to always be on the track!! ricky rudd drove a 10!! i saw he was up for hall of fame!!!

kind of excited to see how it unfolds... way to much talent there to not shake things up everywhere else!!

I saw somewhere the #10 might live on but can't remember which team.
But yeah things are about to get super crazy dude.
FRM already announced they have one of the charters and will be a 3 car team next year. I think it will be Gilliand, Berry, & Custer. Possibly the entire #4 team will go to FRM but we're about to see some nutty action happen....
I'm reading HMS has their eyes on Rodney Childers but not sure who he'd crew chief for.
RCR could be the 4th buyer and keep Dillon in the 3 but Gragson gets the third car. That may have been where I saw the #10 coming back.
But others also want Gragson so there could be some bidding wars going on for him. Mainly RCR and JGR.
Briscoe has Mahindra, High Point, and Ford Performance following him where ever he goes so sponsorship isn't an issue for him much like Gragson coming in with big bucks where ever he goes but seems to also be getting interest from RFK, Penske, and even JGR. Been reading Joe Gibbs would love to have him because he's a church guy too and doesn't drink or party like other drivers. Even nuttier is the rumor Joe wants Briscoe in the 19 but IDK...I gotta think Ford will want to keep him under their umbrella but it's looking like Briscoe will have choices

Rudd drove the "Tide" detergent "Stock" car, Malibu and other body styles. Nowdays, sheetmetal fakes. I enjoy IMSA, or did, now I am learning about cannabis growing at a Farm called Budbuilders.org retiring,and may do other big things before I die from cancer. Growers Love, wake an Bake race fans, oh and I can drive road racing!

ahhh yeah, the rooster drove the 10 with tide, he drove for so many great owners.. i'm curios if he will show up for the HOF event. after he retired he ghosted nascar and racing completely. i wish i knew why, i wish i new what pissed him off that bad. these days he lives up in new hampshire or something and just flys his plane for fun. he said a nephew or grandchild was into gocarts and he went to a race and had a great time but said he doubts he'll go again... it's impossible to get an interview with and for some reason just hates racing now. so i wonder if getting into the hall of fame would prompt him to make an appearance and maybe even a speech.. i mean what gives???

I saw somewhere the #10 might live on but can't remember which team.
But yeah things are about to get super crazy dude.
FRM already announced they have one of the charters and will be a 3 car team next year. I think it will be Gilliand, Berry, & Custer. Possibly the entire #4 team will go to FRM but we're about to see some nutty action happen....
I'm reading HMS has their eyes on Rodney Childers but not sure who he'd crew chief for.
RCR could be the 4th buyer and keep Dillon in the 3 but Gragson gets the third car. That may have been where I saw the #10 coming back.
But others also want Gragson so there could be some bidding wars going on for him. Mainly RCR and JGR.
Briscoe has Mahindra, High Point, and Ford Performance following him where ever he goes so sponsorship isn't an issue for him much like Gragson coming in with big bucks where ever he goes but seems to also be getting interest from RFK, Penske, and even JGR. Been reading Joe Gibbs would love to have him because he's a church guy too and doesn't drink or party like other drivers. Even nuttier is the rumor Joe wants Briscoe in the 19 but IDK...I gotta think Ford will want to keep him under their umbrella but it's looking like Briscoe will have choices

man you know Rodney Childers is gonna get scooped up quick!! and so many great crew members that can help a lot of teams out!! i hope the teams pull together and bust ass and get noticed. just hoping none of them don't implode and have stress.

this whole week in nascar has been shitty all the way around!!

starting week nine of 12/12.... getting swole!! :D

001.JPG

002.JPG

Imperium X....

003.JPG

Oreoz.... (double stuff)

004.JPG

Straight jacket...

005.JPG

another week or so!!!

Man they look great~! :love:

1717118157723.png
Is that bud rot there all brown?
What are you doing with your RH?
Got to be getting hard to wait?
I just came back from the room and will be lucky if I make it through the weekend without cutting someone~!😛
I'll try to wait since I am behind you my slow flip time.
I kind want to pull some boarder line early for the paranoid buzz.:sneaky:
Could be getting into the March harvest soon, still smoking from last Novembers 44 ounces.:giggle:

Thanks man!!! i'm stoked as can be!!

i had to go check that cuz it sure did look brown in the photo.. not rot... it's now classified as Imperium X tester bud. haha

005.JPG006.JPG

i turned my dehumidifier on in my basement a week or so ago because i could feel it with this freakin heatwave... i have it around 60% and 42% in the cabinet. i turned the temp down about seven degrees too.

some of them could use a little more time and some look ready to go. this oreoz is ready for the pickin...

009.JPG

so i'm already sold on the slow flip... been convinced for weeks!! now that i understand the mainline and net better i will use the slow flip next time.

Are you speaking of 18-614-7, 13-11 slow like that?SS

kind of yeah, 18/6 then 16/8 then 14/10 then final time either popular 12/12 or if you have mega lights you can go to 10/14... sloooow like that!!

to infinity and beyond!!!

felt like infinity yesterday.. after putting in three 12 hour days in a row i had to mow the lawn yesterday!!! i'm shwoopie whoopered today!!!!

i fkin mowed everything!!!! the fron yard, the back yard, the side yard, the other side yard, the other fuckin side yard, the yard between the side yard... all of it!!!! gotta be over two acres!!! gotta be!!! all trimmed down to a clean three inches!!!

012.JPG014.JPG
015.JPG016.JPG

that was the first time i mowed the back yard.. seeds were over the hood on the mower!!! mower ran great though... ran like a..

008.JPG

i always get an audience when mowing!! nosy creatures!!!!

here's something you don't see that often.. a tree growing out of a tree, both healthy... i bet Pipecarver would love to get his hands on that burl!

009.JPG010.JPG
011.JPG

yeah the Vicky Vallencourt machine was running great!!! anybody else mow with a suicide knob? if ya don't, ya should!!!!

004.JPG002.JPG

so i'm counting this a Junes mow, it was yesterday but i'm considering june done.. see ya in july!!

even my pond plant is growing out of control... my pond is seven across. it's growing out of a small paint bin tied to a 55gallon barrel in the water.

017.JPG

enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH... and huge thanks to you guys for voting for me in the contest!!!!!!! 🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲

Man... 13th 12 hour night shift in a row for me. I feel your pain, brother.

Sick view there behind that deer pic. Love it!

it wasn't too terrible when i was handed a $2500 check though!!

ya know the painful part in that.. 13th isn't even close to your record is it?

i live at the top of the mountain here and that's my only view.. the deer is standing on my neighbors property. we meet up there to smoke doobs all the time!!

it wasn't too terrible when i was handed a $2500 check though!!

ya know the painful part in that.. 13th isn't even close to your record is it?

i live at the top of the mountain here and that's my only view.. the deer is standing on my neighbors property. we meet up there to smoke doobs all the time!!
Yeah I did a 25 day stretch a while back. This run I'll be close to 3 straight weeks again. We try to get someone off every 3rd weekend.

And you're right.. the checks are nice. I'm literally putting into savings what I used to get paid.

Another year like this and I'll be building myself a house.

Yeah I did a 25 day stretch a while back. This run I'll be close to 3 straight weeks again. We try to get someone off every 3rd weekend.

And you're right.. the checks are nice. I'm literally putting into savings what I used to get paid.

Another year like this and I'll be building myself a house.

yeah i knew your number was up there pretty high!! lets hope you never have to break that record!!

that money adds up quick, especially when you have no time to spend it!!!

years ago we were working in a cleanroom in japan and we were there for 34 long days and only took one day off. there was a guy in charge of just being near us when we were in the building, anything we needed he took care of us. if we were there, he was there... well when we went back a couple months later for sign off we had an interpreter with us, the guy there asked me, do all americans work as hard as you two guys? i looked him stone cold in the eyes and yes we do!! he said he had to take a vacation for a week right after we left!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Haha. I have a story almost like that. Me and my apprentice were pulling wire one day and we didn't have a tugger. I think it was a run of #4. I couldn't get it any further than halfway. Grabbed a big burly 19 year old blocklayer for help. He was dead afterwards and asked if we work that hard all the time. I said "every day" 😂

Back
Top Bottom