Stoney's Luv Shack

Work hard play hard and always get paid!!!
2 best hacks in life are do what you love, get paid for it, and you'll never work a day in your life. And work over the capitalist system of wages and time off to get paid to do nothing. I say that as I'm a week away from a 6 week paid Summer vacation. Livin' like I'm still a teenager with Summer off. Well kinda...Told my wife I'd rebuild the deck and paint the living room while I'm off. 🙃

Dude you see the pool sheet this week??!!
The leader has The Dinger and he's not even racing!!!! That's like a 50 point hit right?
Meanwhile I have Racing Insights best bet for a winner in Blaney!!!

2 best hacks in life are do what you love, get paid for it, and you'll never work a day in your life. And work over the capitalist system of wages and time off to get paid to do nothing. I say that as I'm a week away from a 6 week paid Summer vacation. Livin' like I'm still a teenager with Summer off. Well kinda...Told my wife I'd rebuild the deck and paint the living room while I'm off. 🙃
This became harder after 2000. Much harder after 2008.
I imagine most are happy to have anything half decent these days.

Haha. I have a story almost like that. Me and my apprentice were pulling wire one day and we didn't have a tugger. I think it was a run of #4. I couldn't get it any further than halfway. Grabbed a big burly 19 year old blocklayer for help. He was dead afterwards and asked if we work that hard all the time. I said "every day" 😂

Thanks an awesome story... like make sure you tell all your burly block guys too!!!! haha

I worked 12's, but you guys, hell, how old are you guys,ha. I am ready to retire mentally more than anything else. Cheers! to workin Americans

i'll be 52 i a couple months... hope i got another good twenty years in me!!!

I like when my 12's have 4 hours of smoking I mean driving.:oops:
It is all about the $$$$.

there were times i would get paid the entire day just to sit on an airplane and watch movies!!!even smoked weed in the bathrooms a few times!!!

i'm part of two "mile high" clubs!!! :cool:

84 hour weeks is 40 hours base pay + 32 hours OT + 12 hours double time. Memorial Day paid triple time.

If I crap at work on a Sunday, they pay me like 25 bucks to do it.

that's epic right there!!!!! eat heavy on a saturday, those big shits gotta be worth at least $35!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Dude you see the pool sheet this week??!!
The leader has The Dinger and he's not even racing!!!! That's like a 50 point hit right?
Meanwhile I have Racing Insights best bet for a winner in Blaney!!!

six weeks?!?!?!?! i somehow feels less bad now that you have triple digit heat for some reason!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: six weeks?!?!? and all you gotta do is paint a room and build a deck!!

rule #3...
There are NO ALTERNATE DRIVERS this year!! If your driver does not qualify
/ race... you will receive 50 points automatically.

i have to admit it's been a few weeks since i looked at the pool sheet with all star weekend and me being dead last, not till you just said something did i even open the attachment... i'm like a curse this year man, i picked the driver he finishes 30th that week... good thing i got the 11 this week!!!!!

This became harder after 2000. Much harder after 2008.
I imagine most are happy to have anything half decent these days.

2020 was the biggest blow for me and my family.. last year got better and this year is already better than last year so i'm hopping this train keeps on cruzing!!!

Thanks an awesome story... like make sure you tell all your burly block guys too!!!! haha

i'll be 52 i a couple months... hope i got another good twenty years in me!!!

there were times i would get paid the entire day just to sit on an airplane and watch movies!!!even smoked weed in the bathrooms a few times!!!

i'm part of two "mile high" clubs!!! :cool:

that's epic right there!!!!! eat heavy on a saturday, those big shits gotta be worth at least $35!!!!:ROFLMAO:

six weeks?!?!?!?! i somehow feels less bad now that you have triple digit heat for some reason!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: six weeks?!?!? and all you gotta do is paint a room and build a deck!!

rule #3...
There are NO ALTERNATE DRIVERS this year!! If your driver does not qualify
/ race... you will receive 50 points automatically.

i have to admit it's been a few weeks since i looked at the pool sheet with all star weekend and me being dead last, not till you just said something did i even open the attachment... i'm like a curse this year man, i picked the driver he finishes 30th that week... good thing i got the 11 this week!!!!!

2020 was the biggest blow for me and my family.. last year got better and this year is already better than last year so i'm hopping this train keeps on cruzing!!!

Same here. 2020 was just one big kick in the nuts after another. I always thought being in college athletics was pretty much recession proof. It sure was in 2008. But the pandemic causing empty stadiums and layoffs around the country was a real eye opener.
Before that I always told my niece and nephews to get into education and or athletics at the college level and there will always be a good job for you. Now I tell them you might wanna be a barber because no matter what people need their hair cut even during a pandemic.
But really I don't think that sorta shut down will ever happen again. Well not in Texas at least.

Yeah 6 weeks off and nowhere to go this year. We will take a drive down to the coast and spend a couple nights near water but other than that just hanging out around the area and taking day trips to little hole in the wall good eats around central Texas.

Man I'm tellin' ya.....If I can bring home the W in the pool we getting this fucker!!!!

81z8vZqKLtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I've been saving all my 4oz empties for the day I can refill all of 'em with that 32oz jug hahaha!!!

Same here. 2020 was just one big kick in the nuts after another. I always thought being in college athletics was pretty much recession proof. It sure was in 2008. But the pandemic causing empty stadiums and layoffs around the country was a real eye opener.
Before that I always told my niece and nephews to get into education and or athletics at the college level and there will always be a good job for you. Now I tell them you might wanna be a barber because no matter what people need their hair cut even during a pandemic.
But really I don't think that sorta shut down will ever happen again. Well not in Texas at least.

Yeah 6 weeks off and nowhere to go this year. We will take a drive down to the coast and spend a couple nights near water but other than that just hanging out around the area and taking day trips to little hole in the wall good eats around central Texas.

Man I'm tellin' ya.....If I can bring home the W in the pool we getting this fucker!!!!

View attachment 60044

I've been saving all my 4oz empties for the day I can refill all of 'em with that 32oz jug hahaha!!!

that's funny i keep all my old 4oz ones too,, well actually i use them for other stuff. i have green aminos in one and some brix sugars in another, i even still use the one you sent me something in years ago. they seal great and i've never had a powder clump up in them, and i stash in my damp basement.

i bough the bigger jar this last time.. it's not like i'm going to stop using it so i might as well save a few bucks. i'll tell ya though my biggest win with it was just using a damn measuring spoon so i wasn't wasting it everytime. i would just eyeball it with the scoop they provide.. i was way off. i've been measuring it out since this last time and i'm using way less. looks like it will last for years the way i'm using now.

vacay sounds chilaxing bro.. hope you both have a fun time and get to see some cool sights!!!!!

that's funny i keep all my old 4oz ones too,, well actually i use them for other stuff. i have green aminos in one and some brix sugars in another, i even still use the one you sent me something in years ago. they seal great and i've never had a powder clump up in them, and i stash in my damp basement.

i bough the bigger jar this last time.. it's not like i'm going to stop using it so i might as well save a few bucks. i'll tell ya though my biggest win with it was just using a damn measuring spoon so i wasn't wasting it everytime. i would just eyeball it with the scoop they provide.. i was way off. i've been measuring it out since this last time and i'm using way less. looks like it will last for years the way i'm using now.

vacay sounds chilaxing bro.. hope you both have a fun time and get to see some cool sights!!!!!

Wait....You measure stuff? 🙃

I honestly don't measure anything. With GW I just tilt the can and sprinkle a bit out. Sometimes it's a little, sometimes a lot.
I make batches of water 12 gallons at a time so what I dump in might be around a tablespoon worth. I go thru about 3oz per grow applying once a week. I'll have a bit to start the next and when I drop seeds I also order another 4oz to carry me thru the grow.
With the liquid NH stuff I just pour a splash in and guess to myself, "that looks like a shot glass worth"
With dry nutes I go by the handful and don;t measure that either.
Organics are just so dang forgiving when it comes to being accurate 🥴

Wait....You measure stuff? 🙃

well not stuff, just GW and only GW... oh and the green aminos but just when they're seedlings. other than that yeah just eyeball.. like ya say a handful here and a pour there.. i bet it's pretty close to accurate.

but wow 12 gallons of GW?? damn, i do maybe one gallon at most.. even to make a gallon i have to cut the scooper in half.. sometimes when there first put into soil i mix up just a quart worth.. BTW that would be an 1/8th of a teaspoon!!!! hehehe

so where is this race anyway? new venue, yeah? i'm gonna turn on the tv now.. i ain't rootin or the 11 though.. f'that!!

well not stuff, just GW and only GW... oh and the green aminos but just when they're seedlings. other than that yeah just eyeball.. like ya say a handful here and a pour there.. i bet it's pretty close to accurate.

but wow 12 gallons of GW?? damn, i do maybe one gallon at most.. even to make a gallon i have to cut the scooper in half.. sometimes when there first put into soil i mix up just a quart worth.. BTW that would be an 1/8th of a teaspoon!!!! hehehe

so where is this race anyway? new venue, yeah? i'm gonna turn on the tv now.. i ain't rootin or the 11 though.. f'that!!

Yeah I get 12 gallons from the waterboy tank into the yeti tank then just dump stuff in it, stir it up, grab the water wand, and do the deed!
It's a combination of brilliance & laziness IMO and I'm very proud of it 😋

Yeah WWT is a weird race. It's in St Louis but it's on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River so technically in Illinois but still St. Louis, Missouri if that makes any sense and it's called the Enjoy Illinois 300 in St. Louis.😵‍💫
I just checked in for fan rewards and scanner access. Gonna flip between the race and our baseball elimination playoff game.
I just hit over 3000 in fan reward points. 1000 more getting about 170 every week and the NASCAR/Pitboss BBQ knife set will be mine!!!

pitboss_knives_2024.jpg

i ain't rootin or the 11 though.. f'that!!
I can't root for Toyota if they were the only car.
20e03991448d3b6632d13550e6b90402.gif

Yeah I get 12 gallons from the waterboy tank into the yeti tank then just dump stuff in it, stir it up, grab the water wand, and do the deed!
It's a combination of brilliance & laziness IMO and I'm very proud of it 😋

Yeah WWT is a weird race. It's in St Louis but it's on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River so technically in Illinois but still St. Louis, Missouri if that makes any sense and it's called the Enjoy Illinois 300 in St. Louis.😵‍💫
I just checked in for fan rewards and scanner access. Gonna flip between the race and our baseball elimination playoff game.
I just hit over 3000 in fan reward points. 1000 more getting about 170 every week and the NASCAR/Pitboss BBQ knife set will be mine!!!

View attachment 60052

Nice!! i never signed up for that at all. i thought i did in the past but it was something else.

seems like a decent track.. can't wait for some car changes coming up here!!! larson is tight!!! plowing tight as he's calling it.. mostly on exit. long way to go!!

I can't root for Toyota if they were the only car.
20e03991448d3b6632d13550e6b90402.gif

thats how i kinda feel about all this honda talk... no way will root for one!

Honda in cup is just awkward. Civic is the only car that could do it and that's a chick car.
I remember when Toyota got into it and thinking I thought NASCAR was American manufacturers only but money know no borders.
IDK what to think if Kia gets in it. Like those shitboxes are so ez to steal I can see some Kias getting stolen off pit road hahaha!
I don't really mind the Yotas, it's the drivers of them who are dbags. Except for Truex. My man should be in a Chevy or Ford

I'm not sure what to think of this track. Like it's kinda like a short track but fast? Pit strategy is playing a big factor.
Love seeing it sold out though. Winning burnouts are always cool when it's a packed house and if the winner is somebody everybody hates, those boos rain down loud!! 🤘

Honda in cup is just awkward. Civic is the only car that could do it and that's a chick car.
I remember when Toyota got into it and thinking I thought NASCAR was American manufacturers only but money know no borders.
IDK what to think if Kia gets in it. Like those shitboxes are so ez to steal I can see some Kias getting stolen off pit road hahaha!
I don't really mind the Yotas, it's the drivers of them who are dbags. Except for Truex. My man should be in a Chevy or Ford

I'm not sure what to think of this track. Like it's kinda like a short track but fast? Pit strategy is playing a big factor.
Love seeing it sold out though. Winning burnouts are always cool when it's a packed house and if the winner is somebody everybody hates, those boos rain down loud!! 🤘

ah man, how shitty!! blown motors, no gas... man all kinds of heartbreak today! 5 car snuck in a tenth!!! i'll take it!!

Twice this season I've had a driver snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🤬
But hey...At least KFB got the worst of that Kyle on Kyle crime :ROFLMAO:

last night i broke all the leaves off from my last harvest and bagged most of it up.. i still have a three more plants to go actually. i decided to wait a few days because last night i ordered one of these>

91U7O6jVTSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i have mixed feelings so i decided i wanted to try one for myself to see. i left some of the dry to trim and i will attempt a wet trim on the current crop. i thought maybe if they were so great everyone would have one, then i thought well airpots are great, not everyone uses those.. along with other great things i use in my grow that not everyone uses... so YOLO.

comes with a drying rack which i might try and use this time because of so many strains compared to normal it might be nice to have to keep them separated.

so i'd love to hear from anyone that used one? pro/cons/comments???? let me hear em please!!

last night i broke all the leaves off from my last harvest and bagged most of it up.. i still have a three more plants to go actually. i decided to wait a few days because last night i ordered one of these>

91U7O6jVTSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i have mixed feelings so i decided i wanted to try one for myself to see. i left some of the dry to trim and i will attempt a wet trim on the current crop. i thought maybe if they were so great everyone would have one, then i thought well airpots are great, not everyone uses those.. along with other great things i use in my grow that not everyone uses... so YOLO.

comes with a drying rack which i might try and use this time because of so many strains compared to normal it might be nice to have to keep them separated.

so i'd love to hear from anyone that used one? pro/cons/comments???? let me hear em please!!

I had the OG of those things, The Spinpro Trimmer.
It was the same but different in some ways...The dome on mine was stainless steel and all the gears and what not were in a closed dome on top of the grill. It worked in a way that with the gear ratio one turn on the crank spun the blades about 5 or 6 times very fast.

I used it for two harvests and held onto it for about another year or so. Kept the large ss bowl and the rest was sold in a scrap metal recycler bundle.

So I think you can see where my review and opinion on this will go from here. I really wanted to like it and use it as my go-to trimming option but the pot snob in me just couldn't.
1st question I have...was it an amazon purchase with free returns? That may come in useful after you try it out.

The cons:
Never put anything of great value in there. Your larf, small secondaries maybe but any prized buds keep out of it and hand trim.
The sticky factor with weed is where it comes up short.
All those silicone fingers molest the buds, beating the shit out of them to move them around on the grill so the leaf blades go thru the grill and the blades chop them off.
As the fingers do this, they rub your buds and pull trichs off. You'll need to find a clever way to reclaim that resin as it will be a lot. Maybe pull the fingers off and soak in iso would do it.
The grill will also gum up with resin and will need to be cleaned after every use. If it's not stainless steel or aluminum it will begin to rust.
The silicone band around the rim will also collect trichs and gum up.
It's not the time saver we think it is. It's still a tedious trim job but your just doing something different. Instead of snipping for a few hours you're doing a rough snip then loading the bowl and cranking it up over and over until done.

The pros:
Probably the most tidy way to collect trim bits down in the bowl so they don't scatter. The trim will make for outstanding bubble hash

Can take ugly larfy bud and kinda make it pretty by rolling the buds around and making them into little pebble buds.
Remember a long time ago when I went to Denver to try Girl Scout Cookies for the first time and what I brought back were dispo pebble buds? That's what bowl trimmer results look like.

If you just wanna make oil from your flowers then the beating up buds may not be an issue. I still smoke flowers and like them to be pretty and near untouched from plant to rolling paper so anything that increases handling of flowers turns me off.

One of these days I'll have a stock pile of weed like you guys 🙄
I'm hoping having the 4x8 will solve that issue but I'm still running low so it's not fixed it yet🤣

I had the OG of those things, The Spinpro Trimmer.
It was the same but different in some ways...The dome on mine was stainless steel and all the gears and what not were in a closed dome on top of the grill. It worked in a way that with the gear ratio one turn on the crank spun the blades about 5 or 6 times very fast.

yeah i should have known you tried one out.

1st question I have...was it an amazon purchase with free returns? That may come in useful after you try it out.

sure did!!! i'll be able to try it on dry and wet.. did you ever try it with dry?

Never put anything of great value in there. Your larf, small secondaries maybe but any prized buds keep out of it and hand trim.

wasn't planning on it at all. only looking to use it on the "rounder" shaped buds lower on the stalk. and i was hoping since they didn't hae a ton of leaves at that stage i could go light on the spins to not over do it.

All those silicone fingers molest the buds, beating the shit out of them to move them around on the grill so the leaf blades go thru the grill and the blades chop them off.

i've read those to be called bud destroyers!!! they say it crumbles dry bud. maybe a TPU modification might be order. besides i can't remember the last ting i bought that worked as intended and didn't require modification to hold up to my standards. i don't think i own anything stock! 😆

As the fingers do this, they rub your buds and pull trichs off. You'll need to find a clever way to reclaim that resin as it will be a lot. Maybe pull the fingers off and soak in iso would do it.

i'm decent with reclaims and i'm up for the challenge!

One of these days I'll have a stock pile of weed like you guys 🙄
I'm hoping having the 4x8 will solve that issue but I'm still running low so it's not fixed it yet🤣

man you need to just cut your wife off... now you have twice as much bud!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’ve looked at them but with only four plants it seemed a waste. I was pretty sure it would beat the buds up but might still be worth it.

Thanks for the comments @Bandit420 👍

never had a need before myself... but i'm looking at all these freakin green sticky golf balls in cabinet right now,,, 16 plants mainlined to eight branches is 128 branches... say three to four golf balls on each one (conservatively) thats like 450 golf balls to trim. even if i got it down to two minutes a golf ball thats over 15 hours of trimming just on lower stuff... thats a huge fuck that!!!

i'll take a little loss and cleanup if i can get that down to two to three hours!! i only paid $100 for the 19" trimmer and rack so even if it only works once it might be worth it. the colas themselves are probably gonna take an eternity, i don't even wanna think about the secondary!!

next time i'm training and trimming better... colas only!!

😂😂
I smoke more than she does though!
I just gotta get this run flipped and off to flower this week. Once I harvest this run I should be set up for success from here on out.
I honestly feel that my personal life and my mind have settled and are in a good place since I feel I will never run out as long as I keep growing.
Somehow, I feel like I smoke less, but then I read how some have rolled 2 in the morning, and I roll 6 usually so? 🙃
Hope you get there bro. It is living the dream IMO.

Hope you get there bro. It is living the dream IMO.
2 back to back mildew episodes and then thrips really set me off is what happened. I had enough to support my habit and then I didn't have any flowering plants for like 6 or 8 months so it really put a hurting on my supply, and now I run out about 6 weeks before harvest.
Really think running wall to wall in a 4x8 will fix my problems though, 🤞🏻

Like my money [ no direct deposit thank you for the offer ], I prefer to touch my buds.
View attachment 60204
View attachment 60210

it's more of a rub than a touch... 😆

😂😂
I smoke more than she does though!
I just gotta get this run flipped and off to flower this week. Once I harvest this run I should be set up for success from here on out.

the day happen to me and i'll never forget it.. don't remember the year but it was on sept 17th... it was my first harvest of bud that i grew and didn't buy and i haven't looked back since... i had my first indoor crop coming up and that sept 17th was an outdoor crop and the two were big enough to get the ball rolling.. after that i never ran out again... got close and had to skimp but never bought bud since. just edibles and concentrates.

maybe this summers outdoor harvest will do the same exact thing for you.. once the balls rolling it easier to keep it going!!! hell if i quit growing for six months now i still wouldn't run out. you'll have that!!!!!!!! and at a much younger age than i ever did so.. patience!!!! ( i know fuck that! you want it now) 😆

and I roll 6 usually so? 🙃

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you remind me of when i smoked flower!!! that date would be july 4th 2018 when i fell head over heels for dabbing and been ruined ever since!!!!

Back
Top Bottom