Stoney's Luv Shack

Dude I'll be bowl trimming this round too. I grabbed AC Infinity's Trimmer. Tag me in on the review. I'm excited to try mine. My work schedule won't allow for an 8 hour trim sesh.

sweet!! i was going to get ACI's and went back and forth for hours and decided on ipower. at least we can compare..

i think the delivery is late, everything else i ordered today is out for delivery except that item... i may or may not wait for it to harvest, i'll decide in about 8 hours. i might just spend the time prepping my drying cab and try to pull the net off the buds and just get prepared, idk yet.

sweet!! i was going to get ACI's and went back and forth for hours and decided on ipower. at least we can compare..

i think the delivery is late, everything else i ordered today is out for delivery except that item... i may or may not wait for it to harvest, i'll decide in about 8 hours. i might just spend the time prepping my drying cab and try to pull the net off the buds and just get prepared, idk yet.

i spoke too soon.....

Out for delivery​

Kenneisha will deliver your package.

amazon now shows the drivers photo and name???

gonna be a thursday night chopdown!!!!! (i used to have a thread named that when i grew perpetual and harvested every thursday!!!) so for old time sake, chopdown!!! like smackdown..

Being a slacker is an art.:cool:

it's a lifestyle!!!!

got my drying cabinet all ready... strung wire across at three levels. i'm hoping for six colas per wire.. 30 wires.. that's more colas than i have!!!

002.JPG

i also got thee little clamps to try out.. i hope to cut, clip, hang... trimming might happen in there, or it might not.. we'll see after i try the trimmer!!

004.JPG

next chore is removing the net. none of the buds are dependent on the net or leaning on it at all so i'm hoping it slides right off like a prom dress!!! i have it clipped at each row so i can lift out one plant at a time. if that goes smooth the rest should be a breeze!!!

All you fuckers harvesting your good ganja and here i gotta go buy some or I'll be out😔
Was hoping to make it til I went to Maine at the end of the month but not gonna happen.

to be fair i don't really know my ganja is good yet... i think it is, but don't know for sure...

and having lots of harvests comes with it's own problems... like when your normal stash spot is filled and you gotta start storing bags of buds in boxes and stuff... and now i gotta make room for more????

005.JPG009.JPG

sorry man, that probably didn't help any... i think i'm like five hours or so from ya if ya feelin like taking a drive!! ☠️

to be fair i don't really know my ganja is good yet... i think it is, but don't know for sure...

and having lots of harvests comes with it's own problems... like when your normal stash spot is filled and you gotta start storing bags of buds in boxes and stuff... and now i gotta make room for more????

View attachment 60603View attachment 60604

sorry man, that probably didn't help any... i think i'm like five hours or so from ya if ya feelin like taking a drive!! ☠️
Haha appreciate the offer, I'll figure something out lol, I always do I'm just tired of blowing money on weed 🫤

alright guys... bowl trimmer review of DRY buds around 55%rh..

before versus after..

016.JPG025.JPG

not perfect, good enough for me. did not destroy the buds in any way!!! not sure it even broke any..

it trimmed these tiny ones i would never spend the time on, these would normally get tossed in the hash pile...

022.JPG

i went easy on them, mfg says 30 rotations, i did only twelve total.

at first i only put a few in...

020.JPG021.JPG

024.JPG

this last pic is the trim from all three plants i had left. not much bud in it at all. i would have made more mistakes with hand scissors by far!!!

026.JPG

so is it great?? hmmm... is it good? fuck yeah it is!!!!!

it will gum up over time i'm sure but the amount that sticks to the grill is far less than the amount i would wash off my finger tips, by far. i'm tying this post without even washing my hands after trimming tree small plants of buds!!!!

this was only a dry test... wet test next!!! gotta swap out the blade!!!

@GrumpAzz you're gonna love it!!! i already know it. be glad you bought the ACI brand.. looks better quality, not that ipower isn't high quality it's just that ACI serrated blade looks way better!!! and the bowl shape of ACI looks bigger. those are just two things i can tell only from photos so every other part on it might be better!!

some tips and stuff from a noob to a noob...

ALWAYS remove the handle first before taking the dome off!!!!!

don't worry about seating the dome when you first set it on once you start turning the handle it will settle right in place on it's on.

my mfg suggests turning it in one direction for 30 revolutions... i didn't do that... i went 3 revolutions then quickly changed directions for three more and did this twice for a grand total of just 12 revolutions. six clockwise and six counterclockwise. my bud was dry.

i went kinda fast too, sounded like a bingo machine.

the top part of the silicon seal collects trim on it and makes a little mess, be careful.

ohh.. and ALWAYS remove the handle first before taking the dome off!!! 😆

one modification i might make... i may cut points on the bottom of each finger.

i want to try it with wet bud first. but so far dry bud, i'm very happy!!! i trimmed buds from three plants in a few minutes and didn't even get sticky fingers...

alright guys... bowl trimmer review of DRY buds around 55%rh..

before versus after..

View attachment 60610View attachment 60617

not perfect, good enough for me. did not destroy the buds in any way!!! not sure it even broke any..

it trimmed these tiny ones i would never spend the time on, these would normally get tossed in the hash pile...

View attachment 60614

i went easy on them, mfg says 30 rotations, i did only twelve total.

at first i only put a few in...

View attachment 60612View attachment 60613

View attachment 60616

this last pic is the trim from all three plants i had left. not much bud in it at all. i would have made more mistakes with hand scissors by far!!!

View attachment 60618

so is it great?? hmmm... is it good? fuck yeah it is!!!!!

it will gum up over time i'm sure but the amount that sticks to the grill is far less than the amount i would wash off my finger tips, by far. i'm tying this post without even washing my hands after trimming tree small plants of buds!!!!

this was only a dry test... wet test next!!! gotta swap out the blade!!!

@GrumpAzz you're gonna love it!!! i already know it. be glad you bought the ACI brand.. looks better quality, not that ipower isn't high quality it's just that ACI serrated blade looks way better!!! and the bowl shape of ACI looks bigger. those are just two things i can tell only from photos so every other part on it might be better!!

some tips and stuff from a noob to a noob...

ALWAYS remove the handle first before taking the dome off!!!!!

don't worry about seating the dome when you first set it on once you start turning the handle it will settle right in place on it's on.

my mfg suggests turning it in one direction for 30 revolutions... i didn't do that... i went 3 revolutions then quickly changed directions for three more and did this twice for a grand total of just 12 revolutions. six clockwise and six counterclockwise. my bud was dry.

i went kinda fast too, sounded like a bingo machine.

the top part of the silicon seal collects trim on it and makes a little mess, be careful.

ohh.. and ALWAYS remove the handle first before taking the dome off!!! 😆

one modification i might make... i may cut points on the bottom of each finger.

i want to try it with wet bud first. but so far dry bud, i'm very happy!!! i trimmed buds from three plants in a few minutes and didn't even get sticky fingers...
Sold. I'm gonna need one of them this summer I just know it.

I've read that they do better with the wet trim so I'm excited to hear those results. That's the way I'm gonna go about it. Cut the bitch and trim her up all in one sesh. I grabbed a couple drying racks also.

I might chop this weekend whether she's ready or not. I got it off so I wanna use my spare time wisely.

Sold. I'm gonna need one of them this summer I just know it.

i'm pretty damn happy for the first harvest with it... i'll keep everybody posted as i use it more. but i give it a B+ for the first time.

I've read that they do better with the wet trim so I'm excited to hear those results. That's the way I'm gonna go about it. Cut the bitch and trim her up all in one sesh. I grabbed a couple drying racks also.

I might chop this weekend whether she's ready or not. I got it off so I wanna use my spare time wisely.

it works good with wet as well, BUT you still need to remove all the buds from the stems to use it. when i put the whole branch in with cola and all, it just push them to the outer edge and never moved around or got trimmed. all buds must be cut from main stalks wet or dry. small stems are okay though.

with that said here are some fresh trim shots.. i didn't have as many small buds as i thought i would, once i learned that i couldn't trim the branches whole with it i decided to hang whole and wait till dry to finish. IMO its way easier to remove the buds from the stalks once dry, but not everyone feels that way so some may not mind snipping fresh... i prepped nothing though, cut from stem and they fell in the trimmer when i was done i trimmed them all up, it's a mixed batch of strains..

038.JPG039.JPG
040.JPG041.JPG

for the wet trim i did turn the crank 25 revolutions.. and stayed in one direction. fresh bud does not bounce around like a bingo machine!!

Grump, you're gonna have no problems.. for a guy with limited time you will appreciate it. did you buy the 19"?

DONE!!!!!

037.JPG

net came off really easy, i was so stressed about that when i first put it on,, worried for nothing!!! it's pretty sticky though, not sure if i will use it again a second time. i have another new one here for next time.

took under two hours to get it all done, i could only carry up three or four plants at a time then i would cut the branches, hang, label, then take the stems outside and dump them in the grass to get mowed next month!! then rinse, lather, repeat. if it would have been all one strain i would have been done in under an hour. so i escaped trim jail once again!!!!!!!! free man!!!!

here's the money shot....

046.JPG

🙃:)🙃

thanks man, definitely a record breaker for me!!!

some ccol lookin wrap jobs this weekend at sonoma!!! the 4... 5 has the red valvoline, the 9 looks killer.. the 14 got a special one.. lots of special schemes this week

Happy Friday man~!
So psyched knowing we got record grows together man.:cool::love:
I know mine is fire and large. My room smells like wholly mackerel which is fish shit fert I use but have not used in overt a month.
I mean it is questionable sometimes going the room, like 4:15 this morning. :sick:
So what are those two white units on the floor in your drying cabinet?

Got up early today like 3 am to be at work for 5.
GPS reverse auctions whole page 1 was under $20.
Good fucking thing I wake up strong man.
It was close on 3 strains that I don't need today~! 😁

I mean it is questionable sometimes going the room, like 4:15 this morning. :sick:

i hear ya man. sometimes the stench is enough to gag a maggot!!!

So what are those two white units on the floor in your drying cabinet?

those are EVA-dry mini dehumidifiers. i normally just use one and have one as a backup but this was a little more that usual so i fired em both up. they're connected to a controller.

Good fucking thing I wake up strong man.
It was close on 3 strains that I don't need today~! 😁

i've been a good boy and have resisted so far.. as long as i don't even open the site up i won't spend anything!!! hehe

giphy.webp

1717795984047.png
Maxwell rules~!
Be the pig/feed the pig~!
Always loved both commercials.
Saw a feed the pig commercial last night where the guy tackles the pig and makes a deposit and then says meet you next week and they walk away like nothing happened~!

All the way home..WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:ROFLMAO:

so it's a good thing willpower are not buds cuz i'd never get high... i caved last night..

Lemon Frosting and Daiquiri a pack each!

Thought you might like the way my wrecked diecast guy on ebay is advertising a 2014 KB car:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 60893

thats sweet!!!! that thing is all kinds of torn up!!!!!!!!!!

Goodshit97 had me looking last night for a minute. He was snagging a pack for < $7.

I was tempted but my sons got the account and I didn’t have the $10 off code so I left. Slowly. 🤣

Been watching this one for a minute. I may grab some too

they make it hard to say no..

Screenshot 2024-06-08 151053.jpg

Goodshit97 had me looking last night for a minute. He was snagging a pack for < $7.

I was tempted but my sons got the account and I didn’t have the $10 off code so I left. Slowly. 🤣

$7 beats my record low!!!!!!! seven for seven!!! fuck even if ya totally screw up the plant your still getting at least a quarter oz for a dollar!!!!

they make it hard to say no..

View attachment 60925

$7 beats my record low!!!!!!! seven for seven!!! fuck even if ya totally screw up the plant your still getting at least a quarter oz for a dollar!!!!
They really do make it hard man.
I got Sundance Kid regs for $4.68 too 😎
Let me inform you, that's like 43 cents a fkn seed!!!!!!!! d61354c8-2cec-406d-9547-c714d70e2152_text.gif

So you have had all weekend without plants growing.
What are you popping next?
Something tells me you have them in the VG already..:sneaky:

So you have had all weekend without plants growing.
What are you popping next?
Something tells me you have them in the VG already..:sneaky:

i have to admit it feels a little weird not having any lights on at all, no plants... feels like i'm forgetting something all day!! hahaha

hopefully in next couple days i can get all the panda film hung and get started. i didn't germ anything yet but i did print out a white wavy gravy wall and color coded it like yours!!!

i'll have plants above soil soon!!!!

feels odd though!!!

got to see my buddies outdoor plants yesterday.....

002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG

time to go racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guitar played national anthem!!! fire em up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'Mon number five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom