Stoney's Luv Shack

seeds are dropped!!! put three each of six strains in the VG...

019.JPG018.JPG
016.JPG

i started 18 seeds but can only flower fifteen containers. last time i put one 7 gallon in and put two plants in that one pot. if i just stay with the 3 gallons then i can fit 15 total. that leaves me room for a fan on the lower regions which i feel is important so i will sacrifice one plant for the fan. last time i was worried about filling out the space so much and if the lights could handle it. well they did and there was no noticeable difference between the edges or the middle whatsoever so i believe every inch of my space is the sweet spot unless i notice any different! so this time we're filling it up again... the best 12-15 plants will move on.

this is gonna be a very short veg time.. once out of seedling stage they will be flowered young. and i will slow flip them all starting week one! two hours a week adjustment and be at 12/12 in three weeks time. i will not count germination at all. once all seedlings are in with heads above soil i will reset the clock to day one.

the lineup is:

Lemon Frosting - GPS
Funky Monkey - Bootleg seeds
Rancid Runtz Muffins - Bootleg seeds
Platinum Ice - GPS
Los Angeles - GPS
Kush Mintz - B2ACG seed brokerage, not sure of the breeder yet.

🙃:)🙃

You're a lefty aren't you?
Ask me how I know~! :ninja:
Man I got get some seeds started also.
Looks like a busy weekend here.

kinda... i'm actually ambidextrous. i can write cursive with either hand. but favor ones for certain chores, i like to drill with left and use an impact with my right. makes cooking easier. i can wax on wax off better than the karate kid!!!! hahahahaha

how did you notice??

ah man i was a little late.. i took some pics and a vid on how i load the XLVG up.. i'll post in a bit.. gotta upload to youtube, went over 60 seconds again!!!

i know another lefty here though... his name starts with BAN and ends in IT!!!!! 😆 smokes a lefty with his lefty!!!

how did you notice??
1718410578015.png
Writing on left side of VG.
No right minded right hander would have written on that side.
Seemed simple enough. 🤷‍♂️
i know another lefty here though... his name starts with BAN and ends in IT!!!!! 😆 smokes a lefty with his lefty!!!

That explains alot~! :p:ROFLMAO:😬

View attachment 61615

That explains alot~! :p:ROFLMAO:😬

i didn't even notice!! haha i switched hands when writing that..

that used to be my bachelor joke.. i'm so good i can switch hands and pick up a stroke!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

See that's the slacker brain thinking..

-------

You fuckers are gonna fuck around and get me to germinate some beans too.. I still gotta set up the new system and get 'er plumbed in, but we ran side by side on this run so why not keep it up 🤣

See that's the slacker brain thinking..

-------

You fuckers are gonna fuck around and get me to germinate some beans too.. I still gotta set up the new system and get 'er plumbed in, but we ran side by side on this run so why not keep it up 🤣

fuck yeah, load it up!!!! whatcha waitin for?!?!?! no time like the present... when you know seeds are germinating it will force ya to get er going quicker!!! hehe

You looked closely at the twist tie.

twist ties must always be tightened clockwise... family members drill that into you at a young age!!! 😆

pole position!!!

2.jpg

i got a kick out of this photo.... Reddick does not look happy to be wearing that race suit!!!!

1.jpg

When I was 16 I worked at a McDs.
I wore the Hamburgler outfit [ real McD outfit] to a company softball game.
He was a scary dude back then , not kid friendly like today~!
1718503329230.png
I wore the 75 outfit in the early 80s.

When I was 16 I worked at a McDs.
I wore the Hamburgler outfit [ real McD outfit] to a company softball game.
He was a scary dude back then , not kid friendly like today~!
View attachment 61751
I wore the 75 outfit in the early 80s.

no wonder reddick look pissed... he gotta wear the worst lookin one in history!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Your average American Gizburger fan on race day at the track.😋

esiv0ucemt6d1.jpeg

He had a bad weekend this week though. He got the 2for1 special wrecking two cars for one race🫠

twist ties must always be tightened clockwise... family members drill that into you at a young age!!! 😆

pole position!!!

View attachment 61706

i got a kick out of this photo.... Reddick does not look happy to be wearing that race suit!!!!

View attachment 61705

He looks like he want to put his fist thru that hood and knock that tooth into next week! :ROFLMAO:
Something tells me we won't see this paint scheme again. Ever!

maters n peppers.....

View attachment 61709

View attachment 61711

View attachment 61710

gonna be another good peach year!!!!!!! maybe a week or so... not long!!!

View attachment 61712

View attachment 61713

:D

When's the cobbler gonna be ready? Beautiful fruit you have on those trees buddy!:p

When's the cobbler gonna be ready? Beautiful fruit you have on those trees buddy!:p

soon man.. soon!!!!!

so a few weeks ago my neighbor fell off his short step ladder and fucked himself all up, broke two vertebrae and crushed some stuff. so i've been helping them out on trash days and stuff like that, things that are too heavy for his wife to handle. they're super nice people so i don't mind one bit but his wife has been making us all kinds of goodies!! today was a piece of strawberry rhubarb!!!

002.JPG

Race night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! kick the tires and light the fires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBC's first shot..... we'll see,,,,,, we've said our peace, now it's their turn to show up and do a good job!!!!!!!!!!!

you know i'm not a crusty wallace fan but it's his track so i'll play along... got out the vintage mug today!!!! i love utz potato chips!!!

002.JPG

Cmon #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon man.. soon!!!!!

so a few weeks ago my neighbor fell off his short step ladder and fucked himself all up, broke two vertebrae and crushed some stuff. so i've been helping them out on trash days and stuff like that, things that are too heavy for his wife to handle. they're super nice people so i don't mind one bit but his wife has been making us all kinds of goodies!! today was a piece of strawberry rhubarb!!!

View attachment 61871

Race night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! kick the tires and light the fires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBC's first shot..... we'll see,,,,,, we've said our peace, now it's their turn to show up and do a good job!!!!!!!!!!!

you know i'm not a crusty wallace fan but it's his track so i'll play along... got out the vintage mug today!!!! i love utz potato chips!!!

View attachment 61872

Cmon #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had rhubarb growing in both our and a few of our families yards. Grandmother used to make me pies. Some mixed with apples.
Once in a while we’d just break off a leaf and stick the stem into sugar and eat it. That was like 50 years ago. 😳

I have so many questions.🙋‍♂️
First.... Did the Hamburglar pee they/themselves and leave a puddle?

View attachment 61899

there is something odd going on in that photo for sure... almost like somebody had to yell "hand check!" :ROFLMAO:

ah the race was great till it wasn't!! ... :(

We had rhubarb growing in both our and a few of our families yards. Grandmother used to make me pies. Some mixed with apples.
Once in a while we’d just break off a leaf and stick the stem into sugar and eat it. That was like 50 years ago. 😳

it was the first time i ever had that pie, i like it!!

so i can't get this Cannatrol out of my head... been bugging me for a couple days now... no way i can afford one right now. i got half it but that's about it.

was looking at cigar humidors around the same size for $500... but i don't know if they dry and cure or just cure, it's made for keeping cigars fresh so a gamble.

if i'm gonna gamble i'd rather put all my chips in on me.. and my DIY experience. so i gutted out the old wine fridge and want to give this a try..

003.JPG

the only thing left in it is the heater anymore. the compressor/condenser cooling unit died on it and somebody gave it to me years ago. i first just used it as a squisher stand and the past couple years it's been a colonization chamber for starting mushrooms.. and now i plan to make it my new weed storing cabinet!!!

i'm going to remove the heater and and put in a new AC unit. and see what i need from there... i'm not sure i'm going to be able to tackle this one on my own and will probably ask for help with controls and maybe even some software.. idk.. one step at a time... ac setup will be here tomorrow and i will go from there... i have a feeling the RH is going to drop low and i will need to add moisture, idk for sure.. gonna put in the ac and measure it and see what happens.

for now i will start with this as the chiller and a power supply...

i also have a circulation fan and an exhaust fan to push out all the heat away from the unit...

as for the rest, i have no clue whatsoever at what i'm doing... learn as i go!!!

there is something odd going on in that photo for sure... almost like somebody had to yell "hand check!" :ROFLMAO:

so i can't get this Cannatrol out of my head... been bugging me for a couple days now... no way i can afford one right now. i got half it but that's about it.

was looking at cigar humidors around the same size for $500... but i don't know if they dry and cure or just cure, it's made for keeping cigars fresh so a gamble.

if i'm gonna gamble i'd rather put all my chips in on me.. and my DIY experience. so i gutted out the old wine fridge and want to give this a try..

View attachment 61960

the only thing left in it is the heater anymore. the compressor/condenser cooling unit died on it and somebody gave it to me years ago. i first just used it as a squisher stand and the past couple years it's been a colonization chamber for starting mushrooms.. and now i plan to make it my new weed storing cabinet!!!

i'm going to remove the heater and and put in a new AC unit. and see what i need from there... i'm not sure i'm going to be able to tackle this one on my own and will probably ask for help with controls and maybe even some software.. idk.. one step at a time... ac setup will be here tomorrow and i will go from there... i have a feeling the RH is going to drop low and i will need to add moisture, idk for sure.. gonna put in the ac and measure it and see what happens.

i also have a circulation fan and an exhaust fan to push out all the heat away from the unit...

as for the rest, i have no clue whatsoever at what i'm doing... learn as i go!!!

I feel like the poor man's hack to the Cannatrol is a mini fridge and Grove bags but you still gotta hang dry first. I'll always be a cold cure feller for as long as I grow this plant though.

I had my doubts about Iowa, especially after the repave, but Dude if that's what short track racing should be then sign me up for more of that!
I didn't like the results at all and even worse in the pool but that was some pretty good racing IMO. Loved seeing the sell out crowd too.
Was Bubba too diva to play along with Grimmace? Reddick was the only one in a Halloween costume playing along with the scheme. That was weird.
How you like NBC? I fucking loved it man!!! Voices are voices and I can get thru most of them and none were irritating but the embedded reporters, split screen commercials, and the information overload made it a great broadcast IMO. They really made Fox look bad. Really the only thing Fox has going for itself is Larry Mac and the "Crank it up" segments.
Can't wait to see what TNT, CW, and Amazon bring to the table.

And how about Kevin Harvick with the savage tweet hahahaha.....

harvick.png

I feel like the poor man's hack to the Cannatrol is a mini fridge and Grove bags but you still gotta hang dry first. I'll always be a cold cure feller for as long as I grow this plant though.

I had my doubts about Iowa, especially after the repave, but Dude if that's what short track racing should be then sign me up for more of that!
I didn't like the results at all and even worse in the pool but that was some pretty good racing IMO. Loved seeing the sell out crowd too.
Was Bubba too diva to play along with Grimmace? Reddick was the only one in a Halloween costume playing along with the scheme. That was weird.
How you like NBC? I fucking loved it man!!! Voices are voices and I can get thru most of them and none were irritating but the embedded reporters, split screen commercials, and the information overload made it a great broadcast IMO. They really made Fox look bad. Really the only thing Fox has going for itself is Larry Mac and the "Crank it up" segments.
Can't wait to see what TNT, CW, and Amazon bring to the table.

And how about Kevin Harvick with the savage tweet hahahaha.....

View attachment 61963

no, i don't want to dry first, that's the point of me building this versus just buying a mini fridge. plus the no smell is a close second. and considering the stench that came out of there when i cracked the door open with all those old ass mushroom jars that were sitting in there!!!! dumb ass me forgot to clean it out way back when.. NASTY!!! but none of that smell ever oozed out so i'm happy about that because i know the buds won't smell in there when drying either!!

idk... it's only costing $50 to try so for me it's worth it and i'm sure i'll learn a few new things along the way.

short tracks are the best!!! but there is no way i want to see all short tracks.. i'm glad they're adding some here and there though.. but i gotta bitch about one thing.. if you're gonna call it a repave then repave the whole track! or at least the entire corner! who the fuck only repaves part of a corner and then brags about it??? crusty wallace that's who!!!!!!!!!!! i mean seriously am i being ridiculous here or are they? even the shitty ass pennsylvania pavers blacktop the whole road and not just patches here and there. i mean you can patch shit all the time but don't call it a repave!!

i didn't really have much of an opinion on nbc yet.. i liked the opening videos and stuff. but to be totally honest i was just relived to not have to hear boyer that i didn't even pick at burton. and didnt really mind what i was listening to.. i wasn't annoyed lets put it that way.... was creepy kyle the other one in the booth?

I hope to end up with 18 for 18.. one kush mintz and the three LA and three platinum ice still need another day in the VG. i peeled back the cover towel this time after tearing a root last round. no issues at all...

003.JPG006.JPG
007.JPG

i went with brand new soil this round... it was pretty dry so i pre wet it with great white, green aminos, and king crab... also added a scoop of crab shell with soil. these were the only four things added.

001.JPG002.JPG

i reset the clock to day one and bumped the lights up to 20%.. in a couple days when i put the other seedlings in soil i'll go up to 30%. both the platinum ice and the LA were huge apple looking seeds so it doesn't surprise me they need a little more time.. and the third kush mintz has about a 60% of making it... tiny thin frail tap root that doesn't look normal. i have a feeling these seeds are from barney's farm so lord help me!!!! :ROFLMAO:

011.JPG012.JPG

008.JPG

☠️☠️☠️

View attachment 61960

Check with @stonemason he made one starting with this. (US Amazon)123_2.jpeg

Just the cooling 300 model, no heat. He removed the cedar shelves as the smell was too strong. He’s adding a computer fan to the bottom.

I liked the idea but to many other things I need first.

Check with @stonemason he made one starting with this. (US Amazon)View attachment 62054

Just the cooling 300 model, no heat. He removed the cedar shelves as the smell was too strong. He’s adding a computer fan to the bottom.

I liked the idea but to many other things I need first.

yep, that's what i have now. i just didn't show the shelves and glass door in my photo. it's just that mine is broken and doesn't work... but it was free!!!

I hope to end up with 18 for 18.. one kush mintz and the three LA and three platinum ice still need another day in the VG. i peeled back the cover towel this time after tearing a root last round. no issues at all...

View attachment 62027View attachment 62028
View attachment 62029

i went with brand new soil this round... it was pretty dry so i pre wet it with great white, green aminos, and king crab... also added a scoop of crab shell with soil. these were the only four things added.

View attachment 62025View attachment 62026

i reset the clock to day one and bumped the lights up to 20%.. in a couple days when i put the other seedlings in soil i'll go up to 30%. both the platinum ice and the LA were huge apple looking seeds so it doesn't surprise me they need a little more time.. and the third kush mintz has about a 60% of making it... tiny thin frail tap root that doesn't look normal. i have a feeling these seeds are from barney's farm so lord help me!!!! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 62031View attachment 62032

View attachment 62030

☠️☠️☠️

KInda feeling like every time somebody clicks on your journal this should be on autoplay 😋

yep, that's what i have now. i just didn't show the shelves and glass door in my photo. it's just that mine is broken and doesn't work... but it was free!!!
Sounds almost perfect. Pretty sure you’ll have no trouble turning it into a working unit again.

What’s the plan?

Sounds almost perfect. Pretty sure you’ll have no trouble turning it into a working unit again.

What’s the plan?

i plan to mount this thing here in the bottom.. it has a false wall on the inside and thats where all the cooling and air circulation will happen. i want the air to move around alot but not blow on any buds. in this false wall compartment is also a built in drain with a hose that goes to a small water bin.

013.JPG

if worst comes to worst then i will still have a very cool storage fridge even if it doesn't dry/cure the way i want. anything would be better than what i'm using right now.

i found this in somebody's trash along the road on the way home.... score!!!!

20240618_201145.jpg

i plan to mount this thing here in the bottom.. it has a false wall on the inside and thats where all the cooling and air circulation will happen. i want the air to move around alot but not blow on any buds. in this false wall compartment is also a built in drain with a hose that goes to a small water bin.
Stonemason mentioned that. A built in condensation trap and drain.

I think he said he’s putting the computer fan in that area but I haven’t seen any pics yet. Might be wrong.

if worst comes to worst then i will still have a very cool storage fridge even if it doesn't dry/cure the way i want. anything would be better than what i'm using right now.
I hear you. The fridge isn’t always available and you need to use paper bags. Which transfers.

Most other rooms are way off for environmental or to inconvenient. The basement bathroom is okay but not choice.

i found this in somebody's trash along the road on the way home.... score!!!!
Nice. I was looking at them at the dollar store the other day. Walked over so decided to grab them later since the garden is still ramping up.

Looks a bit bigger size though. Taller?

Back
Top Bottom