ViparSpectra KS3000 - 5x5 Solo Cup run #2

Short answer is yes.

Long answer is that I think Vipar is also being threatened by Illogic. I don't know if they want their stuff here.

If they do, its fine with us, we just need to be clear that there are no special privileges or paid advertisements here. We welcome companies that supply grow gear we all use, just not in any sponsorship role.

It's up to them and you.

@Observer
I reached out to vipar,
Logic threatened to remove them from the farm forever if they even came over here. Contact them and see whats good, or just let things play its course and see what happens, your call man.
Pretty sure its gonna be a write off on their end and we keep the stuff.

I was told "everything will be fine"

Last edited:
Short answer is yes.

Long answer is that I think Vipar is also being threatened by Illogic. I don't know if they want their stuff here.

If they do, its fine with us, we just need to be clear that there are no special privileges or paid advertisements here. We welcome companies that supply grow gear we all use, just not in any sponsorship role.

It's up to them and you.
Did you type "il"logic"

Lmao

Short answer is yes.

It's up to them and you.
Ok cool.
Agreeable and that's reasonable.

I have no problem being transparent.

I guess the "contracts" are kinda fucked off now anyways.

I just wanna grow, and receiving free shit to do so is the best feeling.

Lol

Did you type "il"logic"

Lmao
Anything I can do to get under his skin. You know he is spending all his waking hours looking over here to see who to ban next.

Any chance I get to poke him in the eye I'm taking. Childish, yes. Deserved? Absolutely.

I'd even let him in here as a user if he wants to stop hiding behind his keyboard and have a debate. I'll stay on my best behavior until he doesn't.

@Observer
I reached out to vipar,
Logic threaded to remove them from the farm forever if they even came over here. Contact them and see whats good, or just let things play its course and see what happens, your call man.
Pretty sure its gonna be a write off on their end and we keep the stuff.

I was told "everything will be fine"
Alright cool, thanks for sharing.

I have no fkin clue I'm just now getting into the middle of all of this lol

But hey free growing shit

Need my grow outlet/forum.

Anything I can do to get under his skin. You know he is spending all his waking hours looking over here to see who to ban next.

Any chance I get to poke him in the eye I'm taking. Childish, yes. Deserved? Absolutely.

I'd even let him in here as a user if he wants to stop hiding behind his keyboard and have a debate. I'll stay on my best behavior until he doesn't.
I see it as a taste of their own medicine kind of thing, carry on. Lol

Alright cool, thanks for sharing.

I have no fkin clue I'm just now getting into the middle of all of this lol

But hey free growing shit

Need my grow outlet/forum.
Yeah man, i was concerned i was gonna lose my stuff at first but then @Zen_seeker and i talked about it for a while and im feeling pretty confident we just get to keep it all.

Yeah man, i was concerned i was gonna lose my stuff at first but then @Zen_seeker and i talked about it for a while and im feeling pretty confident we just get to keep it all.
They honestly probably, it wouldn't be worth it ship this shit back lol.

It's cheap diodes and stainless steel, or aluminum.

basically and some copper and rubber

Pretty cheap to manufacture I think to an extent.

It's so much publicity for them. And more exposure lol

Last edited:
It was supposed to come with a 3x3 tent so for now I don't even really have anywhere to put it (lol) no space for my 5x5 currently, planning on getting a bigger place after this lease ends in 3 months

Hopefully....

Attachments

• 16839114370837783254184076561228.jpg
    16839114370837783254184076561228.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Here's the xs1500 grow

Im just getting back on track and corrected, didn't have properly pH last couple months and unstable environment.

Got the ranges more in line.
Sunflower too.

Anyone growing any poppies?

I wanted to to plant some.

Currently 4hours on 2hours off

Made these clones hormones stress out, essential monster cropped them playing with the lighting schedule.

Attachments

• 1683911592719107740391273529835.jpg
    1683911592719107740391273529835.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 16839116395471028403731485954017.jpg
    16839116395471028403731485954017.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
They honestly probably, it wouldn't be worth it ship this shit back lol.

It's cheap diodes and stainless steel basically and some copper and rubber

Pretty cheap to manufacture I think to an extent.

It's so much publicity for them. And more exposure lol
I even went as far as asking them if there was anything i could do to continue working with them and they just said "everything will be fine" again. Followed by "have a lovely weekend" lol.
My guess is they just arent worried with how many testers they have.

I'm kinda wishing I would have taken the deal VS offered me now. Two lights and two tents is what they offered me and I would be off the hook now 🤷‍♂️
Haha

They offered me

3x3 tent for 3x3 led bar array -ks3000
1 Ks3000
2 xs1500s
1 xs2000

Basically anywhere from $400-900$ for the consumer to purchase

Crazy not to say yes lol, when you're limited and budgeted and don't have much setup in the first place.

Last edited:
I even went as far as asking them if there was anything i could do to continue working with them and they just said "everything will be fine" again. Followed by "have a lovely weekend" lol.
My guess is they just arent worried with how many testers they have.
Yea, or just a complete write off, not worth the trouble.

Or it has been benefiting them - and they don't care. Lol

If someone, or a few people really wanted revenge, they can go back on the farm on a new alias and turn it into trollitup. Or just keep making "what happened to Aquaman posts." the next guy writes back and tells the story.

You just got this didnt you? Youve been waiting forever
Indeed sir

The contract was .

Ks3000.
2 xs1500
1xs2000
1 3x3 tent for the ks3000.

May not get the 2000 or tent now but oh well, I've received 4 free lights from SF and VS lol

Seemed they lagged on their side of the contract as well 🤷

But I'm not complaining lol

Yeh we keep lights and that now bro aint our fault i was banned strate away. So i didnt no wheter to contact vipar spectra but i didnt sign no contract anyway.
Im sure theyl be in touch lol

Anyone growing any poppies?
Lady who used to live here had the real deal growing in a “hidden to the rest of the world” spot in her English garden. It lasted about 15 years until Bear, my second bouvier, found it and stated pissing on it. After that wifey mowed it and haven’t seen it since. Was a clump about 20” in diameter.

Never had to do a thing. Always looked great, bright red like our roses.

Lady who used to live here had the real deal growing in a “hidden to the rest of the world” spot in her English garden. It lasted about 15 years until Bear, my second bouvier, found it and stated pissing on it. After that wifey mowed it and haven’t seen it since. Was a clump about 20” in diameter.

Never had to do a thing. Always looked great, bright red like our roses.
Ah damn.

That's cool though, apparently ez to buy online

Pets Killin our plants =(

Back
Top Bottom