A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

the most ive been able to get in there is around 7oz. the problem is the larger buds need a space to fit in there and that takes up room for another try so the fatter the buds the less you can get in there. so far I love the thing its worked wonderfully and it does have a bit of a learning curve I usually pull them around 72-80 hours and yes I found that you have to remove the buds from the stem in order to fit them all in there if I had to guess I would say about 15 golf ball size buds per tray I was averaging around 15 per tray depending on how big the buds were.

Thanks for the info, your review of it, and for bringing it to our attention.
It certainly breaks tradition on drying but if there's one thing 2024 is teaching me is to buck tradition and step outside of routine.
TBH I find waiting 2-3 weeks for my harvest to dry rather annoying because I do it in my grow room and cool my room down with AC and take RH out with exhaust and ozone on the exhaust for the odor. But in doing that everything grow wise has to stop and wait and I'd rather be dropping seeds and getting the next grow rolling.
While I wish it was bigger, I'm gonna go ahead and order one up and if I like it which all info on the web is telling me I will, maybe order another and maybe even a third down the road.
Thanks again Buddy! 🤘✌️

Did a little early flower cleanup at day 13. The short bushy plant is the mom’s lemon cream pie she vegged the longest around 8 weeks and never really grew tall then I threw her in with the snow lotus which was planted last least 2 weeks after her. Many thick vine like branches that I had to get rid of but I’m happy with the end product she kind of reminds me of a mini world tree Yggdrasil. IMG_1911.jpegMay she have Odin’s blessing!

For some strange reason it’s not letting me post photos anymore. Keeps saying my uploaded image is too big
Is this something you're aware of @Moe.Red? I knew we were seeing video issues but I don't remember anyone having issues with pictures. Roots had some problems, but they were uploading fine. They just weren't visible for some reason.

There is a 32MB limit on photos now because we are using so much disk space. That is still a lot for a photo. But that change was made a month ago, nothing new on that front as far as I know. PM me if you are still struggling and I can walk you thru it.

So far the seedlings in the veg tent are looking nice. I got 3 for 3 on both Panama red and purple soul, 2 for 3 on the sour d, 3 for 3 on the Congo Kashmir and I just planted 3 caramel afghani x lavender lemonade yesterday for a total of 14. Gonna try for at least one fem of each strain hopefully 2 of the Panama so I can try and find a couple different cbd ratios in there

Well I got some good news this morning. Been hunting for a few older packs of bodhi seeds and as cheap as I am i just spent a good chunk of change on an original sealed pack of Mothers Milk and Blockhead bx which were released around 2013-2014 so it’s definitely a crapshoot on seeds that are a decade old but these were the two I’ve been after for awhile so fuck it Yolo lol. This summer I’m gonna most likely do either a pheno hunt or an open pollination on one of these packs. I’d prefer to do an OP and produce a bunch of seeds and spread the love but it all depends on how much room I have in the tent and if I wanna wear a mask all summer so the pollen doesn’t kill me

Well I got some good news this morning. Been hunting for a few older packs of bodhi seeds and as cheap as I am i just spent a good chunk of change on an original sealed pack of Mothers Milk and Blockhead bx which were released around 2013-2014 so it’s definitely a crapshoot on seeds that are a decade old but these were the two I’ve been after for awhile so fuck it Yolo lol. This summer I’m gonna most likely do either a pheno hunt or an open pollination on one of these packs. I’d prefer to do an OP and produce a bunch of seeds and spread the love but it all depends on how much room I have in the tent and if I wanna wear a mask all summer so the pollen doesn’t kill me
Another thing to take seriously are airborne pollutants. Hospitals here have seen huge uptake in eye, throat and problems from submicron dust particles. Folklore of old seed sprouting full steam ahead‼️‼️⁉️🚰

Day 22 in the flower tent week 2 in veg tent. Got a mystery seedling, was watering seedlings and saw a 2nd small seedling in the same cup as the sour d now it’s driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is that I planted last in that cup which I think is a wolfman haze.
IMG_1986.jpegIMG_1998.jpegIMG_1996.jpegIMG_1997.jpegIMG_1993.jpegIMG_1994.jpegIMG_2001.jpeg

Day 22 in the flower tent week 2 in veg tent. Got a mystery seedling, was watering seedlings and saw a 2nd small seedling in the same cup as the sour d now it’s driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is that I planted last in that cup which I think is a wolfman haze.
I have one of those also~! Popped up in a cup I know I only put one seed in.
No way in the world for me to know for sure what it is.
Drives me nuts to the point of not wanting to grow it.
What if it is my all time favorite? I will never know WTF it is~!!!:oops:

Got my results back on the first 6 leaf samples and I have such horrible luck I ended up with 2 fem Panama and zero purple soul wtf. Will get results from the other 7 I sent out tonight or tomorrow.IMG_2044.png

Some pics from the flower tent. I’ve been taking it a little too light on the nutrients and noticed my leaves yellowing on the new growth so I went up to full strength on the bloom powder. Last week at 1.1 vpd and 34 dli tomorrow vpd goes up to 1.2 and dli to 36. Lemon cream pie smells of course like lemons but it’s got a floral lavender smell mixed it and the snow lotus has a really weird smell it’s hard to describe it’s kind of like nag champa insense with a slight berry mixed in it’s really unique and I wasn’t sure I liked the smell it’s kind of overpowering but who knows how it’s gonna be at the end it’s really early so time will tell but the colas in the lotus are massive and have really nice short internode spacing so I’m expecting a really nice yield from that plant to make up for the smaller yield I’m expecting from the moms cream pie

IMG_2027.jpegIMG_2040.jpegIMG_2046.jpegIMG_2047.jpegIMG_2045.jpeg

Sent out the last sample for that mystery seedling but overall it’s not bad at all I ended up with 8 fems out of 13 so it could be much worse. I’ve got 2 Panama red, 2 sour diesel x 88g13hp, 2 pine apple aka Congo Kashmir x lav lemonade and 2 caramel afghani x lav lemonade. Would’ve liked at least 1 fem from the purple soul but I’ll just run that one next time along with the purple goji and possibly the cocoon or I might just start the mother milk project next haven’t made up my mind yet but I’ve got lots of time left

Mystery plant was a male so I ended up with 8 females. Transplanted into 2s last night and I’m gonna have to come up with a good plan for these because I have at least 5 weeks left in the flower tent and in 5 weeks these 8 plants are gonna be out growing this 3x3. What I’m thinking about doing is just letting them grow without topping right away so they grow more vertically and then top them all and clone the tops and remove a few side branches to keep them from getting too crazy. Was going to give a few out but honestly after spending 15 per plant to sex test them I’m greedy and I’m gonna grow them out and find a way to make them fit. It’s day 34 in the flower tent I had a slight ph issue and my top set of leaves were yellowing so I raised my input ph up to 6.3 from 6 hoping that helps even it out.
IMG_2105.jpegIMG_2102.jpegIMG_2103.jpegIMG_2104.jpegIMG_2109.jpegIMG_2110.jpeg

About 4 weeks left in the flower tent and the veg tent is starting to give me anxiety already. Not that it’s a surprise but the Panama are growing like trees they’re the two in the front row. It’s day 37 in the flower tent and it stinks in the best possible way the snow lotus has a weird smell it’s like a sweet stone fruit mixed with a light incense and floral smell it’s very unique I can’t really describe it and the lemon cream is more lavender than lemon now it’s like I got crop dusted at the grocery store by some old bag with some designer imposter perfume it’s a citrus floral lavender perfume funk

IMG_2152.jpegIMG_2153.jpegIMG_2154.jpegIMG_2156.jpegIMG_2158.jpegIMG_2159.jpegIMG_2161.jpegIMG_2160.jpeg

Day 54f in flower tent and veg tent is a jungle. I finally hooked up some automated watering I’ve been hand watering these 8 in the veg tent daily and was starting to think I was gonna go crazy it really sucked major monkey balls I couldn’t make plans or go anywhere I was a slave to the water, well not anymore I’m free 🤪 side note: I leave this box unattended for 1 hour and it’s no longer my box 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpeg
    IMG_2356.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2355.jpeg
    IMG_2355.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2339.jpeg
    IMG_2339.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2341.jpeg
    IMG_2341.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2343.jpeg
    IMG_2343.jpeg
    856.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    977.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    670.2 KB · Views: 8
Hey @rocj77 this thread is loved by google. Lots of views that started with a google search.

Hope you don’t mind if I hit the insert button on the pics in the above post. I can give you longer editing privileges too if you want to make any changes.

Hey @rocj77 this thread is loved by google. Lots of views that started with a google search.

Hope you don’t mind if I hit the insert button on the pics in the above post. I can give you longer editing privileges too if you want to make any changes.
That’s fine by me

Day 58 in the flower tent and finally got some auto watering hooked up. I kept 4 out of the 8 plants in the veg tent I tried to take one of each strain so I ended up with one each of caramel afghani x lavender lemonade, Congo Kashmir x lavender lemonade, sour diesel x 88g13/hp and a cbd Panama red which was much thicker in structure than the other one which was very vine like and spindly.

IMG_2378.jpegIMG_2377.jpegIMG_2376.jpegIMG_2375.jpegimage.jpg

Clones all died. They were healthy one minute then all of a sudden the humidity dropped in the house and I had these on my kitchen stove under the stove light and unfortunately the environment wasn’t the best so no clones. Harvested the snow lotus tonight at day 69. I would’ve liked to take her at least another week of not 10 days but Im not gonna lie I got scared one I saw how big the plants were getting in the veg tent and this panama plant scares the shit out of me I’m afraid she’s gonna stretch 3 times so the next batch is in the flower tent. I’m doing a drying experiment with the snow lotus. I put about half of the plant into the herbsnow dryer and I hung the rest of the plant in the dry room where it’s been sitting at 65/60 the past couple days in preparation for this. I’m curious to see how the dry compares to the traditional 10-14 days. IMG_2474.jpegIMG_2476.jpegIMG_2477.jpegIMG_2478.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom