this fuckin thing...
This looks exactly what I saw last month floating in the sky. I think it's like a giant web or something. I saw it in the daylight clear as day. It was huge and drifted across the sky. Looked dense too but floating in the currents like 500 feet above. I forgot about it until I saw this video.

This looks exactly what I saw last month floating in the sky. I think it's like a giant web or something. I saw it in the daylight clear as day. It was huge and drifted across the sky. Looked dense too but floating in the currents like 500 feet above. I forgot about it until I saw this video.
yea this and that chandelier ones are fuckin crazy.

Just so fuckin cool

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114-003541.png
    Screenshot_20240114-003541.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 5
If this is real....ofmg

This year is already off to a fuckin crazy start.

First weeks of January, a closed door CONGRESSIONAL hearing/meeting/follow up on the david grush whistleblower

A "jellyfish" UAP, tmz 3part miniseries.

This fuckin thing

Wait and see x-rays, or not.

Wicked cool

Some global world changing events going on

Everything will unfold in due time, or not.

The universe is fucking HUGE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114-053256.png
    Screenshot_20240114-053256.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 1
  • RDT_20240114_0529018593584575212619749.png
    RDT_20240114_0529018593584575212619749.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 1
I try my best to not post anything that is fake, or unverifiable, or untestable.

Apologies if I do.

Only intention is the pursuit of knowledge, Knowing & awareness.

More going on at home under water. 🤔
Remember that 4chan post about the guy talking about the underwater mobile production facility? Underwater alien base, USos

I posted it through here I'm sure

How I also keep track and record of everything real for my self.

Remember that 4chan post about the guy talking about the underwater mobile production facility? Underwater alien base, USos

I posted it through here I'm sure

How I also keep track and record of everything real for my self.
Ya, this one covers the same sort of stuff.

I like the way he either debunks or takes it as far as he can.

Those search sites/databases links at bottom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114-054511.png
    Screenshot_20240114-054511.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 2
It's driving me crazy, I won't stop till I figure out exactly what these are or they are disclosed.

If it's tech, it shows what's possible, the stars are reachable, I WANT IT.

I have wanted to go to space and explore it since I was a child.

The science is awesome, I may be able to show a concept model, in due time.

Its a lot of research but I'm figuring it all out, I won't stop till I do, I can't stop. it's obsessive.

It's driving me crazy, I won't stop till I figure out exactly what these are or they are disclosed.

If it's tech, it shows what's possible, the stars are reachable, I WANT IT.

I have wanted to go to space and explore it since I was a child.

The science is awesome, I may be able to show a concept model, in due time.

Space was always cool but I thought under sea was the future. Maybe it’s already been done, just not by us. Crazy we still know so little about our own planet.

Electrogravitics.

And a fuck ton more fields of science and terms.

Space was always cool but I thought under sea was the future. Maybe it’s already been done, just not by us. Crazy we still know so little about our own planet.
Space, the final frontier.

Eventually we will know our oceans like we do the terrain, they're are groups working on it.

Space, the final frontier.

Eventually we will know our oceans like we do the terrain, they're are groups working on it.
Won’t get too far in my lifetime. Probably not much further in yours. To expensive with no financial return unless combined with a for profit project.

There's a lot of history buried in them too.

Won’t get too far in my lifetime. Probably not much further in yours. To expensive with no financial return unless combined with a for profit project.
It's just unknown, there's a lot of benefits to be discovered though.

And things to learn from observing the type of life down there

Supposed reason why we also have not returned to the moon.

Money.

"nothing goes faster than the speed of light"

The electron doesn't know that, though.

Lol.

You'll be surprised

I think we will.

We are accelerating at everything, AI is pushing that a long too.

Exponential Growth.

World leaders just need to be better humans.

For humanity to live on, we have to get out there and colonize "the stars" like we did the continents.

The Sumerian people had writings of advanced alien life dating back to 4500 bc. Even the Book of Enoch spoke of this in the Ethiopian Bible. The Babylonians, The Egyptians The Romans and finally us. So imagine how far it goes back before written history. Stories were handed down by spoken language not written language. So what 10000 years ago maybe 15000 years ago. So let’s say that human kind has had alien encounters for the last 15,000 years. You also have to remember these interstellar beings were considered Gods through out history. Alien life, inter terrestrial, extraterrestrial ,UFO’s is one of the deepest rabbit hole of man’s existence. What is the government hidden and why are they suppressing it. Lots of unanswered question's.

Back
Top Bottom