The Sumerian people had writings of advanced alien life dating back to 4500 bc. Even the Book of Enoch spoke of this in the Ethiopian Bible. The Babylonians, The Egyptians The Romans and finally us. So imagine how far it goes back before written history. Stories were handed down by spoken language not written language. So what 10000 years ago maybe 15000 years ago. So let’s say that human kind has had alien encounters for the last 15,000 years. You also have to remember these interstellar beings were considered Gods through out history. Alien life, inter terrestrial, extraterrestrial ,UFO’s is one of the deepest rabbit hole of man’s existence. What is the government hidden and why are they suppressing it. Lots of unanswered question's.
I Now Firmly Believe This is the Case, More or Less.

And its Coming Out.

The Universe is fucking huge.

This looks exactly what I saw last month floating in the sky. I think it's like a giant web or something. I saw it in the daylight clear as day. It was huge and drifted across the sky. Looked dense too but floating in the currents like 500 feet above. I forgot about it until I saw this video.
There are spots in that clip I think I can see support cables holding what ever it is and if they panned out I think we'd see a helicopter flying above it

There are spots in that clip I think I can see support cables holding what ever it is and if they panned out I think we'd see a helicopter flying above it
are you suggesting military personnel would not see the helicopter above it if that were the case......?

that was recorded off a Weapons Systems Platform, if i have the info correct.

legit possible JFK was impartly assassinated over this stuff.

he wouldnt play ball with the MIC

are you suggesting military personnel would not see the helicopter above it if that were the case......?

that was recorded off a Weapons Systems Platform, if i have the info correct.
are you suggesting all military personnel are honest? I saw Super man fly and jump over tall buildings in a single bound........Hey Sarge. whats that under that helicopter?.....if you zoom in it looks alien......cool....on infrared you can't see the cables holding it.......cool......leak this to the media.......

are you suggesting all military personnel are honest?
definitely not lol
I saw Super man fly and jump over tall buildings in a single bound........Hey Sarge. whats that under that helicopter?.....if you zoom in it looks alien......cool....on infrared you can't see the cables holding it.......cool......leak this to the media.......
well, definitely trying to figure out if its bs, or what it is.

thats not the only sighting of this "jellyfish" "object" either.

id like to think the guys swinging millions worth of drones around know what they are looking at, along side all the Commercial airline pilots, and the fighter jet pilots, like commander Fravor, and the Tic-Tac.

can not deny there isnt something going on.

i thought all these guys were bullshit 10 years ago, now we have new information and more to work with, and some things have been verified, that do corroborate some of the stories.

i thought all these guys were bullshit 10 years ago, now we have new information and more to work with, and some things have been verified, that do corroborate some of the stories.
I think that post you have about the lighter than air gel that was moved by light is interesting and could explain a lot of the tic tac type observations made by the air lines and military. Grainy images from suspect camera's & operators doesn't cut it for me to believe.

Could it be a a fabricated image? I think if answer is yes then it is more likely a hoax than real or just because we can't easily explain it doesn't mean its alien or inter - dimensional.

I've wondered if ancestors of ours/ long before the last floods, even older than cavemen still exist, Underground, in the Oceans, Antarctica, Moon, where ever & or have technology far beyond ours and use it to stay hid and in their own world and just visit the zoo once and a while and shop on our farms every so often.

Do we interact with monkeys? have them over for diner and conversation? What do monkeys think of us? Are we so far advanced there couldn't be a higher more intelligent form of monkey a lot older than we currently think mankind to be?.....as I smoke some Gsc with a touch of Sour D in it.....

I think that post you have about the lighter than air gel that was moved by light is interesting and could explain a lot of the tic tac type observations made by the air lines and military. Grainy images from suspect camera's & operators doesn't cut it for me to believe.
i think the aerogel is a interesting idea, but not it.

i think the tic tac is definitely real, thats a craft, a ship.
with just deeper/advanced science.

Could it be a a fabricated image?
definitely possible
I think if answer is yes then it is more likely a hoax than real or just because we can't easily explain it doesn't mean its alien or inter - dimensional.
PsyOp.

again though, these things are reported all throughout history, not just US military.
I've wondered if ancestors of ours/ long before the last floods, even older than cavemen still exist, Underground, in the Oceans, Antarctica, Moon, where ever & or have technology far beyond ours and use it to stay hid and in their own world and just visit the zoo once and a while and shop on our farms every so often.
a possible scenario for sure.
Do we interact with monkeys? have them over for diner and conversation? What do monkeys think of us? Are we so far advanced there couldn't be a higher more intelligent form of monkey a lot older than we currently think mankind to be?.....as I smoke some Gsc with a touch of Sour D in it.....
same thing, with a species more intelligent than us.

Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program (AAWSAP)
I watched this last night and they were able to debunk a bunch of sightings or disqualify them as being legit. I'm not sure you'll be able to watch it as I use a bootleg site to watch it on but here it is if you can watch check it out.

1705410089166.png

I watched this last night and they were able to debunk a bunch of sightings or disqualify them as being legit. I'm not sure you'll be able to watch it as I use a bootleg site to watch it on but here it is if you can watch check it out.

View attachment 39299
watch out for popups if you don't have blockers....just close them if they do pop up.

I didn’t see the warning until after. 🤣
View attachment 39300
oops, ya i have a few blockers and I don't get that stuff popping up, every now and then I get a re direct but I just close the page, type the name of the pic I want to see in their search bar and I get the site I want and not the redirect.....I've been using that site for 2-3 years since Primewire got shut down but Primewire is back up again so If something I want to watch won't stream on one site I use the other

Hello, my name is Hal, perhaps you saw me in 2001 A Space Oddity where I played the confuser. If I'm not mistaken all the calculations made in this video were off by .0000081%. Their non interference code must drive them crazy when they see what "they" are doing. Arnold can't pay tax on a watch? If he isn't an alien then chocolate pudding can't be eaten with your fingers.

DoD counterintelligence/disinformation campaign hard at work

Lou elizondo is a former intelligence officer, leading AATIP.

Edits are being made to wiki pages in part of a campaigns to discredit some individuals.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119-034432.png
    Screenshot_20240119-034432.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom