I also linked it above from a YT channel.

Agenda-Free, I liked the name.

Sure anyone can lie under oath...but to Congress members....and being who you are.

There would be a lot to risk.
I’m kind of on the fence about that. I just can’t shake the “scripted “ feeling. Sadly I have found as of late no bigger liars than Congress.

I don’t think we ever have been.
Probably not.

Hell it is possible, afaik, this planet could have been "seeded"

And the general knowledge is we don't find life out in space everyday.

Any civilization would be of interest to any other, more than likely

It could pose a threat

I just go by what I saw in 1987, 2011 and a few short months ago. That’s the basis of my entire curiosity. I live very close to what I fully believe to be a portal. Space beings are not the only thing that comes and goes through that anomaly.

I just go by what I saw in 1987, 2011 and a few short months ago. That’s the basis of my entire curiosity. I live very close to what I fully believe to be a portal. Space beings are not the only thing that comes and goes through that anomaly.
In 1996 walking in Cupertino California around sunset time, just taking a walk with the dog. No agenda, drugs or alcohol with my wife, just walking across the junior hs field when above the horizon I saw a bright light. I turned to follow the light thinking in my mind -- helicopter -- but as it came closer from the foothills -- the 'helicopter' made 0 noise. We stopped and stared as the 'light' stopped about 50 feet away -- it was such a brilliant corona of light, I didn't notice anything else but the quality of the light and that it was stationary. I briefly looked down at the dog, looked up and it was gone. No whoosh, no noise, no blinking -- just gone. "where no man has gone before" was what we said at the time. I wrote a letter detailing what we saw and sent to all my relatives and everyone I knew to let them know. I had a chance to fly a lot in my life in commercial aircraft, helicopters and private planes......this was not any of those...

Probably not.

Hell it is possible, afaik, this planet could have been "seeded"

And the general knowledge is we don't find life out in space everyday.

Any civilization would be of interest to any other, more than likely

It could pose a threat
As in, probably so they've been around since earth was birthed

Hell "they" could have sent the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs to start a new evolution, possibly, maybe.

In 1996 walking in Cupertino California around sunset time, just taking a walk with the dog. No agenda, drugs or alcohol with my wife, just walking across the junior hs field when above the horizon I saw a bright light. I turned to follow the light thinking in my mind -- helicopter -- but as it came closer from the foothills -- the 'helicopter' made 0 noise. We stopped and stared as the 'light' stopped about 50 feet away -- it was such a brilliant corona of light, I didn't notice anything else but the quality of the light and that it was stationary. I briefly looked down at the dog, looked up and it was gone. No whoosh, no noise, no blinking -- just gone. "where no man has gone before" was what we said at the time. I wrote a letter detailing what we saw and sent to all my relatives and everyone I knew to let them know. I had a chance to fly a lot in my life in commercial aircraft, helicopters and private planes......this was not any of those...
One of the things that stick in my mind. No noise, not a sound. No barking dogs, no normal night noise. Absolutely over head, hovering. I couldn’t tell you if it was thirty feet or three hundred. Whole thing lasted thirty seconds to two mins, don’t really know. I think I was awestruck. In shock? No fear..crazy! Seven of us saw it all.

Just the fact alone, there is obviously something going on, these events that break our known physics and "understandings"

I've always been; anything is possible till proven it's not.

Just kinda reinforces that idea, these things do shit some can't imagine.

And reality is stranger than fiction.

I'm of the notion that aliens as we know them are us but from the future...they look like they do bc they evolved away from earth for centuries but can bend time and come back to warn us
its speculated, another possibility for sure

an open-minded all things possible discussion thread for aliens if anyone else shares the same interest.

its world changing- shows possibilities-technology changing

can post alot that ive looked into

i think its safe to say.

no matter what, there is SOMETHING going on, there is undeniable legit sources even from the pentagon, DATA from radars and state of the art Jets and legit pilot witness accounts of things that defy OUR KNOWN physics as WE understand them.

what that is, is open.
My buddy is into a lot of this stuff.

I’m open to discussion and consideration.

Isn’t parliament telling the government to release all their info on this subject right now? Thought my buddy was watching it on YT or something earlier.

This is one of the places he goes to. Guy tries to prove or debunk. Interesting but I only cherry pick the ones I think are cool.

My buddy is into a lot of this stuff.

I’m open to discussion and consideration.

Isn’t parliament telling the government to release all their info on this subject right now? Thought my buddy was watching it on YT or something earlier.

This is one of the places he goes to. Guy tries to prove or debunk. Interesting but I only cherry pick the ones I think are cool.

Zen, agreed some of the videos are clearly hokum city while others look real as the sun. The most recent UAP video that seemed credible was at King Charles Coronation ceremony -- replete with red coloring. It was taken by a professional photographer who was capturing the coronation on film. Of course they'd want to attend those kind of 'posh' events -- wouldn't you if you were them? Considering we're using a tiny percentage of our brain as humans, imagine other species (like the ones who built the pyramids) using a bigger percentage.

Summer of 1985 my stepbrother and I are spending the Summer at his grandma's house in Lake County, California. Most nights we slept outside on the deck counting shooting stars.
One night, something flew over us at tree top height. These were pine trees so maybe 60' up.
What we saw can only be described as a flying wedge about 200' across and 50' head to tail. Black. No lights and no sounds other than the whoosh of something large cutting thru the air and we felt the wind from it.
One of the most eerie, hair on the back of the neck standing up experiences ever in my life.

A few years later the B2 Stealth Bomber was made public. I thought maybe that's what I saw that night but still, no sound and no lights could not be explained.
Since then I've been up close to two B2s having seen them do flyovers at football games. The B2 is loud at that speed and altitude and it has running lights. Over the years I've tried to convince myself we saw a B2 that night but I still can't get past the fact it made no sound and there was no jet engines propelling it. And I don't think the B2 can fly as a glider. It is a quiet running jet but not 0 decibel quiet

Summer of 1985 my stepbrother and I are spending the Summer at his grandma's house in Lake County, California. Most nights we slept outside on the deck counting shooting stars.
One night, something flew over us at tree top height. These were pine trees so maybe 60' up.
What we saw can only be described as a flying wedge about 200' across and 50' head to tail. Black. No lights and no sounds other than the whoosh of something large cutting thru the air and we felt the wind from it.
One of the most eerie, hair on the back of the neck standing up experiences ever in my life.

A few years later the B2 Stealth Bomber was made public. I thought maybe that's what I saw that night but still, no sound and no lights could not be explained.
Since then I've been up close to two B2s having seen them do flyovers at football games. The B2 is loud at that speed and altitude and it has running lights. Over the years I've tried to convince myself we saw a B2 that night but I still can't get past the fact it made no sound and there was no jet engines propelling it. And I don't think the B2 can fly as a glider. It is a quiet running jet but not 0 decibel quiet
They were taking some human's picture that looks an awful lot like Burnt Reefnolds.

Back
Top Bottom