This isn't an alien story but......A long time ago when I was 17 I did some acid / lsd. I did acid many times back then but this one time it let me see code in everything....everything was made out of a computer code, rocks, cars houses all in a form of code.....back in those days there was no computer code, I knew nothing about it and it was hard to explain to others. That was around 1969. It wasn't until I saw the first Matrix movie about 30 years later that it all made uncomfortable sense

do you think its OUR super advanced tech?
if it's super tech like you believe then why is the world burning down?
if we had so much high tech info, don't you think we'd be in a better place?
as a better world i mean.
i'm out of this convo as i see to many trump idiots here that can't seem to understand that everything someone says isn't always the truth.
did anyone notice that trump raises his hand like hitler and repeats his lies 2 or 3 times in a row like hitler?
shit, now i started another convo that may get me kicked.

I’m neither for nor against the topic but thought I could answer some of this.
Greed & control seem to be the main motive in history.

Not really. Information is power. The more you have and faster you can get it the better. Few that have power will share it, let alone freely.

i'm out of this convo as i see to many trump idiots here that can't seem to understand that everything someone says isn't always the truth.
Hmm. Haven’t noticed this here.

did anyone notice that trump raises his hand like hitler and repeats his lies 2 or 3 times in a row like hitler?
Hahaha no, but I don’t watch much US politics. Only the funny highlights that make it to the CND news.

Not here. Not for that.

Look at that funkin head....aliens come outta there! (Your avatar, theee garbage bear 😆@Garbage_bear talented artist he drew Georgio himself!!! I would like to see more of his artwork...

Who brought up Trump?

And it's not our tech, we don't understand it, and it would not be available to the public?

And if anything it's advanced propulsion tech, not save the fucking world tech?

??????????

The need to change the term from UFO to UAP..interesting.
I think it’s pretty narrow minded to think we are the only thing out there.
Sorry Dean, this has zero to do with Trump. He seems to be the scapegoat for every single thing. Has anyone told you he’s not in office at this time? Orange man bad syndrome, I’m beginning to think even that is a real thing.
While your opinion is respected and allowed, the outcome you achieve from calling others “idiots” would in my opinion be rather risky.
This idiot has spent hours helping your ass.
As for me this “idiot” has never voted for Trump, but bet your ass I’m going too.

The need to change the term from UFO to UAP..interesting.
I think it’s pretty narrow minded to think we are the only thing out there.
Sorry Dean, this has zero to do with Trump. He seems to be the scapegoat for every single thing. Has anyone told you he’s not in office at this time? Orange man bad syndrome, I’m beginning to think even that is a real thing.
While your opinion is respected and allowed, the outcome you achieve from calling others “idiots” would in my opinion be rather risky.
This idiot has spent hours helping your ass.
As for me this “idiot” has never voted for Trump, but bet your ass I’m going too.
You'll like this one then..
Screenshot_20230802-073530_Gallery.jpg

Where did that even come from? TDS is apparently real.

They'd love you over at rollitup...that site is totally 1 sided ass clowns. Tons of people over there hating on trump. You can even go there and see them complain about racists then openly judge trump by the color of his skin...cool group...may be more your thing just saying

Last edited:
For record I dont care who is president I realize it's all a con job anyway...but dam the current guy can't even talk right. Let's not even talk about idiots, we got one sitting front and center.

The rollitup recommendation is if you don't want an opposing view...

I like it here...healthy mix

Where did that even come from? TDS is apparently real.
TDS is very real. As a Canadian with not much of a dog in the US political fight, I know quite a few people up here who hate the man so much that they are literally delusional about it. Constantly posting stupid things like tRump and MAGAts etc.. orange man lives inside their heads. Orange man broke their ability to think critically and form an opinion of their own. Effectively blinded by hate.
I personally dont really trust the guy and suspect he is controlled opposition to elicit a public response (like TDS for example), But I don't really trust any politicians. Except maybe Ron Paul, I trusted that guy.

Currently I like what I've heard from RFK, but I think he has little chance. I liked how DeSanctimonius managed his state during the Corona psy-op. But not sure what the deal is now with him, seems Trumps base doesn't like him for whatever reason. I don't follow it close enough to understand the minutiae of partisan leanings down there, but its a hell of a spectacle none the less.

I think DeSantis is a little more stiff than trump. Idk...I don't really care for any of them. I've voted many different ways. Something I always think back to when people tell me dems are for the poor. I voted for Obama first term, he came to my school seemed cool, the Zaza of a campaign had me feeling some way that he could make a change. Oh he did. I left college a year later after spring semester moved home, spent all summer trying to find work (piss economy then). I found work part time by September and it was part time like 10 bucks an hour...not shit right. Poorest year I ever had, I ended up making like 7 or 8k taxable that year. Fell below the poverty line where I should get most of my tax money back. I didn't. Then the kicker, I got a fine for not having Healthcare or Obama care, nearly 2 thousand dollars! Now people are coming into the country through our southern border, getting luxury hotels, food, Healthcare, sometimes vehicles and this is all during an even worse economy than we had around 2010. So they are cool to get all that and me as a citizen living my poorest life got shit on and lost nearly 1/3 of my income that miserable year to some bullshit, when I was my most healthy and statistically needed the health insurance the least...

I'll never forget that shit...and I'll always look at the economy under democratic leadership and find ways they're screwing the small guy...it just automatically happens

Interesting to hear your perspective though from outside the US. I don't care much for Trudeau either but it doesn't effect me so wild some Canadians are so up in arms over trump. It's like media induced world rage...brainwash lol

Last edited:
Trudeau is a deranged scumbag for sure. I have to check my Canuck version of TDS from time to time I dislike him so much.
Apparently his now ex-wife does too. Todays headline reads;

Screenshot_20230802-102750_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom