this is a good one, includes people that have dissapeared or died on the verge of a breakthrough and or / publicizing their inventions/findings

idk if i posted this already

but another interesting thing in this story, EBOs they have alot of copper/copper oxide crystals where bone marrow would be

Copper oxide crystals is part of the formula for room temp superconductors

creating "defects" in a crystal lattice, placing Copper atoms in certain ways in this lattice making the electricity flow more efficiently

Yea that shit is crazy lol

Maybe it's exaggerated and not actual.hollow earth, maybe just pockets, tunnels, "underground bases"
I believe the d.u.m.b.s exist. I have seen some vids from below that would raise your hair.

if the half the world can believe in a all knowing god, i can believe Alien

lol
Saw this just tonight. Face peelers? or some cartel held his face underwater while piranhas went to lunch...?

I'm going with piranhas myself, or even a fake. But you never know.

*GRAPHIC WARNING āš ļø šŸ˜³
You can't unsee this, so viewer discretion is advised.
View attachment 16990
yea theyve been saying they are seeing shit in the forest , ive also read theres a mining company thats trying to scare them off the land

so who knows

if the half the world can believe in a all knowing god, i can believe Alien

lol

yea theyve been saying they are seeing shit in the forest , ive also read theres a mining company thats trying to scare them off the land

so who knows
Everyone is allowed to believe what they want for sure.

What do you know about William Cooper and his shortwave radio show called, "the Hour of the Time"?
Only reason I'm skeptical about this alien stuff is because I believe Bill Cooper was right on the money with most things he researched and discussed, which is why the feds shot and killed him right after 9/11.
He was one of the first people to have publicly discussed seeing large UFO's emerge from the deep oceans while stationed on an aircraft carrier. Early on he believed it was aliens, but later came to believe it was all a big hoax perpetrated by the elite using technology that was kept a secret.

Everyone is allowed to believe what they want for sure.

What do you know about William Cooper and his shortwave radio show called, "the Hour of the Time"?
not came across this one yet
Only reason I'm skeptical about this alien stuff is because I believe Bill Cooper was right on the money with most things he researched and discussed, which is
why the feds shot and killed him right after 9/11.
thats fair but, what do you think about the tic tac? , or commander fravor's under oath testimony on it?
He was one of the first people to have publicly discussed seeing large UFO's emerge from the deep oceans while stationed on an aircraft carrier. Early on he believed it was aliens, but later came to believe it was all a big hoax perpetrated by the elite using technology that was kept a secret.

theres this damn recurring theme with the oceans....did you scan through this one ?

or all these people that die or dissapear researching anti-grav

not came across this one yet

thats fair but, what do you think about the tic tac? , or commander fravor's under oath testimony on it?

theres this damn recurring theme with the oceans....did you scan through this one ?

or all these people that die or dissapear researching anti-grav

Haha, I realize now I already posted that video earlier in this thread.

Yeah, I'm skeptical of everything. The tic-tac or testimony under oath doesn't mean much of anything to me, they can fake pretty much anything these days, and testimony under oath doesn't mean much to me either.
"Non human biologicals" could be a houseplant, technically speaking.

My hunch, is that it's all bullshit. But that's me.

Haha, I realize now I already posted that video earlier in this thread.

Yeah, I'm skeptical of everything. The tic-tac or testimony under oath doesn't mean much of anything to me, they can fake pretty much anything these days, and testimony under oath doesn't mean much to me.
"Non human biologicals" could be a houseplant, technically speaking.

My hunch, is that it's all bullshit. But that's me.
understandable.

but theres so many testimonies and have these things on radar and other sensors that just do all sorts of crazy shit.

understandable.

but theres so many testimonies and have these things on radar and other sensors that just do all sorts of crazy shit.
Yeah im not outright denying the technology exists. I just doubt that it's aliens from another star system. I think its far more plausible that it's man made, earthly technology that has been kept secret.

Yeah im not outright denying the technology exists. I just doubt that it's aliens from another star system. I think its far more plausible that it's man made, earthly technology that has been kept secret.
oh ok thats all i was getting at lol

i think we are far away from developing the materiels and this shit probably involves room temp superconductors, literally as the last few days we are apparently breaking ground on this, but this also could have been done in a secret lab 50 years ago.

and that is the leading theory too i think, a group kept this shit to them selfs.

obviously, im more interested in the science and the technology, aliens are cool as fuck too though

theres a fuck ton of galaxies lol

it proves to me again, anything is possible, and we possibly actually can explore the fucking universe and we are not permanently locked to our solar system.

oh ok thats all i was getting at lol

i think we are far away from developing the materiels and this shit probably involves room temp superconductors, literally as the last few days we are apparently breaking ground on this, but this also could have been done in a secret lab 50 years ago.

and that is the leading theory too i think, a group kept this shit to them selfs.

obviously, im more interested in the science and the technology, aliens are cool as fuck too though

theres a fuck ton of galaxies lol

it proves to me again, anything is possible, and we possibly actually can explore the fucking universe and we are not permanently locked to our solar system.
and harvesting zero-point energy.

Bill was a smart guy. His breakdown of the movie 2001-a space odyssey to open up his series on the ancient religion called mystery babylon, was fucking brilliant. An absolutely brilliant explanation that almost nobody sees without having it pointed out to them. But when you see it, it's impossible to not get it.
This episode here is the one about the movie 2001.

Here is every other episode of Hour of the Time from about 1993 -2001, when he was killed.

Bill was a smart guy. His breakdown of the movie 2001-a space odyssey to open up his series on the ancient religion called mystery babylon, was fucking brilliant. An absolutely brilliant explanation that almost nobody sees without having it pointed out to them. But when you see it, it's impossible to not get it.
This episode here is the one about the movie 2001.

Here is every other episode of Hour of the Time from about 1993 -2001, when he was killed.
ill check it out when i get more time, thanks for sharing man

ive been digging deep into this shit alot.

and even into the possible physics this type of techology entails

it gets heavy but you just have to learn everything before hand, then you can build off that knowledge just like these guys are doing.

Back
Top Bottom