I have pics of a red thing. Guess when I get home imma have to dig up my wtf was that file.
theres a blue light in there that resembles my garden story i posted here

regular plane flying over head, and then a big blue flash, the plane is gone, the sound from it is gone.

maybe was a commercial plane, dissipated.

do you think its OUR super advanced tech?
I haven't really seen any footage that gives me an aha moment. The pilot testimonies seem the strongest but even trained pilots can see things that may not be as they seem. I'm definitely skeptical about alien visits but I am open-minded to evidence. I've thought about this for 43 years all the way back to when Carl Sagan did the Cosmos series.

Do you follow Lazar? He's had the same story for decades. He has some really quite unbelievable things he said he saw at area close to 51. But the way he tells it, you can't disprove it. And he even says it sounds ridiculous.

I haven't really seen any footage that gives me an aha moment. The pilot testimonies seem the strongest but even trained pilots can see things that may not be as they seem. I'm definitely skeptical about alien visits but I am open-minded to evidence. I've thought about this for 43 years all the way back to when Carl Sagan did the Cosmos series.

Do you follow Lazar? He's had the same story for decades. He has some really quite unbelievable things he said he saw at area close to 51. But the way he tells it, you can't disprove it. And he even says it sounds ridiculous.

Yeah I remember Bob lazar when I got into this from years ago, he's now somewhat relevant again

There's a lot of people saying he's just a grifter and or discrediting him

Personally, I'm not sure about lazar, he does seem to have/had information that does kinda check out more so now but there's a good point with the way he articulates stuff that signals there's no way he's intelligent enough to work on this kind of stuff.

But then you'd look what is there to gain from this, has he benefited at all from spewing all this stuff?

Maybe, maybe not

It kinda appears he wouldn't/has not benefitted much from "lieing"

Maybe it was such a big lie and so long ago he now really wouldn't want to confess up and just stay buried in it.

So many ifs ands and butts

One thing seems certain, those tic tacs are real and defy our physics/science/understand AS we Know them.

Yeah I remember Bob lazar when I got into this from years ago, he's now somewhat relevant again

There's a lot of people saying he's just a grifter and or discrediting him

Personally, I'm not sure about lazar, he does seem to have/had information that does kinda check out more so now but there's a good point with the way he articulates stuff that signals there's no way he's intelligent enough to work on this kind of stuff.

But then you'd look what is there to gain from this, has he benefited at all from spewing all this stuff?

Maybe, maybe not

It kinda appears he wouldn't/has not benefitted much from "lieing"

Maybe it was such a big lie and so long ago he now really wouldn't want to confess up and just stay buried in it.

So many ifs ands and butts

One thing seems certain, those tic tacs are real and defy our physics/science/understand AS we Know them.

Yeah. Lazar really has nothing to gain. Either he saw what he saw or was making it up. I don't think he's made money from his story. But he tells a good story and a little part of me wants to believe him. Lots of weird things with his identity and employment history being disappeared after he came out. He found out his wife was cheating on him because his place was bugged by the feds, because of his high clearance, and he ultimately lost his job playing with the alien tech because of the breach.

Yeah. Lazar really has nothing to gain. Either he saw what he saw or was making it up. I don't think he's made money from his story. But he tells a good story and a little part of me wants to believe him. Lots of weird things with his identity and employment history being disappeared after he came out. He found out his wife was cheating on him because his place was bugged by the feds, because of his high clearance, and he ultimately lost his job playing with the alien tech because of the breach.
i have been doing so much more digging.

i can keep yall "updated" if yall want, ill keep posting here.

im pretty convinced now that, there IS something here, and "they" operate out of our "Deep" Ocean(s).

there is a group attempting as we speak to have the ocean (bottom?) fully mapped by 2030 (this may or may not be relevant)

In the eighties my dad and my buddies dad were deer hunting in a remote area in eastern Oregon. They were driving and saw several UFOs and pulled over to look at them. My dads buddy got out of the car to get a better look. The next thing they remember is they were both in the car, the UFOs zoomed off and they both lost about two hours of time. My dads buddy won’t talk about it to this day. Me thinks he got the probes….

In the eighties my dad and my buddies dad were deer hunting in a remote area in eastern Oregon. They were driving and saw several UFOs and pulled over to look at them. My dads buddy got out of the car to get a better look. The next thing they remember is they were both in the car, the UFOs zoomed off and they both lost about two hours of time. My dads buddy won’t talk about it to this day. Me thinks he got the probes….
Dont ask me no alien questions and I wont tell you no lies. That is so typical of aliens and missing blocks of thyme; they're spicey remember.

Back
Top Bottom