its euphoric to think that.

we possibly actually can traverse deep into space and colonize other systems.

whats possible.

its uplifting

mother fuckers use to say FLYING would be IMPOSSIBLE.

harnessing NUCLEAR energy would be IMPOSSIBLE

traveling across the ocean to another fuckin continent is impossible

someone(s) figured out how to do all of that

We sent 4000 troops to one of the poles don't quote me, a full fuckin aircraft carrier fleet where supposedly also nazis were trying to make a base

They met the "Nordic" aliens and that's why hitler believe blonde hair blue eyes to be the superior race lol.

We have lost alot of aircraft and boats and shit through out history apparently in that area lol

Kinda backs up some of this crazy shit.

Could have just been fuckin aliens

But religion was so prevalent so everything was god and spirits

And people lacked words terminology etc

Admiral Byrd journal.

The why files on YouTube has a great video on this.
I like the why files, but I also don't agree with his take fairly often. And I'm highly skeptical about the claims of Byrd finding an entrance to an inner earth under Antarctica.

I just... I dont know man, I want to believe it all because it's so entertaining, but I think too critically about things to believe anything is for certain without seeing extraordinary proof.

I like the why files, but I also don't agree with his take fairly often. And I'm highly skeptical about the claims of Byrd finding an entrance to an inner earth under Antarctica.

I just... I dont know man, I want to believe it all because it's so entertaining, but I think too critically about things to believe anything is for certain without seeing
I do Agree, i mean the shit is so wild too. from what we know.

its convoluted as hell and hard to get to the bottom of it too, its all secretive as shit so no one can anyways till some real shit gets leaked, i would love it if something came from the recent congressional hearings from Grusch.

so i have some bias too of course
extraordinary proof.
this is what we should all strive to do.

verify verify verify

its partly why america is so fucking ignorant, but its by design.

but again, in the scientific method you cant say anything is a fact unless its replicated/consistently.
i want to be factual and logical.

but hey i could maybe try to make my own mercury-vortex engine and ill fuckin report the results.

if i dissapear youll know i was actually on to some shit lol

the roswell video i think is pretty legit.

the RAAF was so back and forth on the lies and inconsistent projects/timing etc

like why

We sent 4000 troops to one of the poles don't quote me, a full fuckin aircraft carrier fleet where supposedly also nazis were trying to make a base

They met the "Nordic" aliens and that's why hitler believe blonde hair blue eyes to be the superior race lol.

That's quite a yarn, but didn't Hitler believe in Root races ala madamme Blavatsky, and isn't that where his belief in Aryan superiority came from?

You know all those Bermuda triangle stories?

dont buy them for a second. Ghost stories.

What about 1561 Nuremberg mass sighting

Not sure, ill have to look into that one.

We have lost alot of aircraft and boats and shit through out history apparently in that area lol

Kinda backs up some of this crazy shit.

The ocean is pretty big and dangerous.

Could have just been fuckin aliens

But religion was so prevalent so everything was god and spirits

And people lacked words terminology etc

Yeah, I don't know. It's a lot of speculation.
Anyhow I'm not trying to burst a bubble or anything, if you enjoy relishing in the thought, I don't want to spoil that for ya.
But from my perspective, I don't believe aliens are visiting us. Sadly, even if the president of the United States came on TV and said that the govt has recovered bona-fide aliens inside a UFO, I still wouldn't believe it. Because I don't trust the govt and deep state one single iota. I tend to believe the Alien thing is a hoax.

Last edited:
That's quite a yarn, but didn't Hitler believe in Root races ala madamme Blavatsky, and isn't that where his belief in Arian superiority came from?
oh yeah i was just reguritating what someone else mentioned mayube it was the why files lol

i have no idea
dont buy them for a second. Ghost stories.
any of em?
Not sure, ill have to look into that one.

The ocean is pretty big and dangerous.
fuck yea it is we have not even mapped it all out or even know our depths fully, its possible something hides out in the abyss
Yeah, I don't know. It's a lot of speculation.
Anyhow I'm not trying to burst a bubble or anything, if you enjoy relishing in the thought, I don't want to spoil that for ya.
But from my perspective, I don't believe aliens are visiting us. Sadly, even if the president of the United States came on TV and said that the govt has recovered bona-fide aliens inside a UFO, I still wouldn't believe it. Because I don't trust them one iota, and tend to believe the Alien thing is a hoax.
nah ur good man lol

i just love the fiction/stories and possibilities perhaps.

and the Tech. the science.

@Dirtbag

leafs are kinda like superconductors

they operate at room temps

those electrons use quantum fuckery to be 95% efficient at getting through.

now make a lattice confinement system with defects where the electrons mimic this quantum fuckery.

any other smart people here

@Dirtbag

now make a lattice confinement system with defects where the electrons mimic this quantum fuckery.

Lol, what? You lost me here.

1. Exploring Different Materials: Researchers are investigating various materials, including complex oxides, hydrogen-rich compounds, and other exotic materials, to identify novel candidates that may exhibit superconductivity at higher temperatures.
  2. High Pressure: Applying high pressure to certain materials can alter their electronic structure and lead to superconductivity at higher temperatures. However, high-pressure conditions are challenging to maintain for practical applications.

3. Nanostructuring and Defect Engineering: Tailoring the structure of materials at the nanoscale and introducing controlled defects can enhance superconducting properties and raise critical temperatures.

theres a correlation here between the two

the chlorophyll creating "defects" allowing this quantum "fuckery" to happen, making photosynthesis of plants 95%+ efficient.

not implying i am or that you are not lol

Not sure where I was going with that lol mb

Back
Top Bottom