I'm waiting for the why files to drop an episode about the shroud of Turin that'd be cool. Religious stuff interests me especially when it can be backed up by science
I love the way you can cross reference things from history books on the Roman Empire and Biblical texts. The first time I saw something like that, it was like, what the?

I'm waiting for the why files to drop an episode about the shroud of Turin that'd be cool. Religious stuff interests me especially when it can be backed up by science.
So what ever happened with all that? I was watching a show on TV talking about how they're now questioning whether the shroud actually has something to do with Jesus. Have they been able to prove definitively that the shroud was in fact Jesus's burial shroud?

So what ever happened with all that? I was watching a show on TV talking about how they're now questioning whether the shroud actually has something to do with Jesus. Have they been able to prove definitively that the shroud was in fact Jesus's burial shroud?
I saw a thing where they tested the DNA of the shroud and it had had like a different number of chromosomes or something from humans essentially proving it was Jesus! I love Jesus, he made cannabis!

I saw a thing where they tested the DNA of the shroud and it had had like a different number of chromosomes or something from humans essentially proving it was Jesus! I love Jesus, he made cannabis!
I saw that too. I also watched a program called the dna project with Morgan Freeman, which is now scrubbed..can’t find it anywhere. That showed that every single person on this earth was related to one woman and one man.

So the DNA they found didn't have human chromosome count? What show was this?

I saw that too. I also watched a program called the dna project with Morgan Freeman, which is now scrubbed..can’t find it anywhere. That showed that every single person on this earth was related to one woman and one man.
We are 99% the same stuff, Jeez if you love Honkus!

It was on PBS....
S4 EP3: SHROUD OF CHRIST?

Clues and Evidence​

April 21, 2023

The results showed that the famous cloth did not date back to the time of Christ's crucifixion in the first century A.D. In fact, the cloth seemed to have been manufactured sometime between 1260 and 1390 A.D. The team concluded the Shroud was nothing more than a medieval hoax.

I'm waiting for the why files to drop an episode about the shroud of Turin that'd be cool. Religious stuff interests me especially when it can be backed up by science
I’ll ask my buddy if he’s seen one tonight. I’m pretty sure the spear and shroud are fakes.

If only because real ones are in private collections stolen long ago.

I think a lot of art on display is fake now as well. 🤷‍♂️

It was on PBS....

Clues and Evidence​

April 21, 2023

The results showed that the famous cloth did not date back to the time of Christ's crucifixion in the first century A.D. In fact, the cloth seemed to have been manufactured sometime between 1260 and 1390 A.D. The team concluded the Shroud was nothing more than a medieval hoax.
Huh? @Garbage_bear you said the DNA check proved it was Jesus but from what SS posted it's the opposite.

It was on PBS....

Clues and Evidence​

April 21, 2023

Truth is the resulting is easily bought and paid for. The term medieval hoax is pretty amusing too. I’m not going one way or the other here, I’m just saying. The source of that info is at this time is under great scrutiny. For reasons other than pertaining to this subject.

I think I remember seeing that show. Something about the origins having come from the middle east but I also just read an article that said that is now in question as they've found evidence that points to Asia as the site for first humans.

For all you Jesus naysayers that’s your right as it is mine and others to believe. Don’t think I don’t see what’s coming here, I’d suggest we just be kind and respectful to one another. If we were all alike or in continual agreement, this world would be one boring rock to live on. I’m not down with that.

I think I remember seeing that show. Something about the origins having come from the middle east but I also just read an article that said that is now in question as they've found evidence that points to Asia as the site for first humans.
According to the dna project that’s now completely scrubbed as if it never existed, every single dna profile had one man and one woman involved and they were from Africa. Interesting huh?

According to the dna project that’s now completely scrubbed as if it never existed, every single dna profile had one man and one woman involved and they were from Africa. Interesting huh?
There goes my theory that Hackensack New Jersey was the cradle of civilization...I enjoyed watching The Pickers when Mike's brother told him the giant ship's wheel was a 'repo' and going through all the 'tells' that tipped him off. In this case, since Mike had paid too too much it was a "Wheel of Misfortune." (sorry Vanna W).

I read that the reason we have different skin colors and other features is due to the proximity of the sun and its intensity. Apparently, those that lived closer to the equator tended to be shorter and darker while those that lived farther away tended to be taller and lighter.

This was previously on netflicks and could be rebrodcast
seen more on this, apparently there is US troops out there.

Why would they be there
Looking for Peruvian marching powder for their drills?

While the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis can be neither verified nor ruled out at this time, it is useful to consider whether the characteristics of these UAVs tend to support or rule out the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis.

Given the estimated accelerations of these UAVs, it is useful to consider the time it would take them to travel interstellar distances.

Figure 7A illustrates how long it would take a craft accelerating at 1000g to reach various percentages of the speed of light. In just less than an hour, a craft accelerating at a constant 1000g would reach 10% of the speed of light, which is NASA’s goal for the planned 2069 mission to Proxima Centuri [33] (Alpha Centuri system).

In less than three hours, the same craft would reach 30% of the speed of light. Such a craft accelerating at a constant 1000g for half of the trip and decelerating at the same rate for the remaining half would reach Proxima Centuri within 5 days’ ship time due to the fact that it would have been traveling at relativistic speeds for most of the trip (Figure 7B).

However, for those of us on Earth, or anyone on Proxima Centuri b, the trip would take over four years. As a comparison, a craft accelerating at 100g would reach 10% of the speed of light in 8.5hrs, 30% of the speed of light in just more than a day, and Proxima Centuri in a month and a half.

The fact that these UAVs display no flight surfaces or apparent propulsion mechanisms, and do not produce sonic booms or excessive heat that would be released given the hundreds of GigaWatts of power that we expect should be involved (Figure 3C), strongly suggests that these anomalous craft are taking advantage of technology, engineering, or physics that we are unfamiliar with.

For example, the Tic-Tac UAV dropping from 28,000 ft to sea level in 0.78s involved at least 4.3×1011J of energy (assuming a mass of 1000kg), which is equivalent to about 100 tons of TNT, or the yield of 200 Tomahawk cruise missiles, released in 3 over 4 of a second.

One would have expected a catastrophic effect on the surrounding environment. This does not rule out the possibility that these UAVs have been developed by governments, organizations, or individuals on Earth, but it suggests that these UAVs and the technologies they employ may be of extraterrestrial origin.

Back
Top Bottom