What say you?
Journalist presents Mexican Congress with alleged 'non-human alien corpses' at UFO hearing: 'We are not alone'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/journ...non-human-alien-corpses-ufo-hearing-not-alone
I was researching more before I posted this

Alot of talk about it being fake, but there's literally DNA Sequencing X-rays and alike.

The DNA says there's 30-60% percent of unknown.

And the guy presenting it is being/has/been/called labeled a hoaxer.

I don't visually see him as a hoaxer, I'm digging around.

I was researching more before I posted this

Alot of talk about it being fake, but there's literally DNA Sequencing X-rays and alike.

The DNA says there's 30-60% percent of unknown.

And the guy presenting it is being/has/been/called labeled a hoaxer.

I don't visually see him as a hoaxer, I'm digging around.
Pretty elaborate hoax if that is what it is. If not extraterrestrial beings what the fuck are they?

Pretty elaborate hoax if that is what it is. If not extraterrestrial beings what the fuck are they?
Oh yeah for sure, and would need a bunch of people in on it.

Apparently the bodies have copper/osmium and cadmium, we use those for fucking satellite technology.

Ill be researching more

It is all new information to me, supposedly the bodies are from 2015/2017 and were "debunked" at that time.

But what the fuck is this DNA Sequencing, it's available to the public too, the downloads are 45+GB.
And the metals found within align with a bunch of other shit I've read about EBEs. E.T-bio-entity

I am so damn skeptic about everything now a days.

They either evolved elsewhere and or genetically modified/created.

They were obviously modified on some level with the implants.

Oh yeah for sure, and would need a bunch of people in on it.

Apparently the bodies have copper/osmium and cadmium, we use those for fucking satellite technology.

Ill be researching more

It is all new information to me, supposedly the bodies are from 2015/2017 and were "debunked" at that time.

But what the fuck is this DNA Sequencing, it's available to the public too, the downloads are 45+GB.
And the metals found within align with a bunch of other shit I've read about EBEs. E.T-bio-entity

I am so damn skeptic about everything now a days.

They either evolved elsewhere and or genetically modified/created.

They were obviously modified on some level with the implants.
You look at where they were found. Allegedly in Peru. Look at the Incas and their ruins. Advanced buildings much like the Mayans and ancient Egyptians. The satellite views of the Andes reveal all kinds of weird unexplained formations. Many think they were or are landing strips.

You look at where they were found. Allegedly in Peru. Look at the Incas and their ruins. Advanced buildings much like the Mayans and ancient Egyptians. The satellite views of the Andes reveal all kinds of weird unexplained formations. Many think they were or are landing strips.
I wanted to mention that as well.

So many different cultures depict these things too, some cultures that would never have even had contact with each other, depict the similar things.

I definitely think those are true, there was something that came from the "skies" or "heavens".

My main agenda with it would be, ok awesome so it is possible we unlock space travel one day and the world is more mysterical than it's depicted.
And I love the Science behind it, the physics, the tech, etc.

I want to know the truth, and I want to know Everything.

Things are not so bland and we are not physically /scientifically hard locked/limited to earth.

I think a lot of knowledge is kept from the general public and there's a lot of crazy shit out there.

"Reality is stranger than fiction"
In the warmer climates where there's few clouds the Sky is the original TV, for thousands of years people have laid on their backs and looked at the sky. I can imagine when children were growing up asking their parents what is all that stuff up there and their parents/ priests, elders told them stories they'd heard from their parents/ elders, priests and embellished upon it.

So those old stories could be just that and all the other stuff is just hooey........or not.....They used to attribute a lot to god, some still do but just because we can't explain something doesn't mean we need aliens or gods to explain it. We may be like dogs not understanding algebra and we humans don't have the capacity to understand the physics it takes to understand it all.....yet

Ok alien fanciers movie recommendation 4 U: Asteroid City AKA funniest alien movie ever.

Attachments

• 20230929_185655.jpg
    20230929_185655.jpg
    850.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230929_185652.jpg
    20230929_185652.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 2
The Bible makes many references to aliens. The book of Enoch explains a lot.
Wish every skeptic (& believers) could visit the Holy Land; size of Rhode Island but more impactful on history than anywhere else. Found the heaviest round stone by the river Dan and wondered if it was 'the' stone that slew Goliath.

Wish every skeptic (& believers) could visit the Holy Land; size of Rhode Island but more impactful on history than anywhere else. Found the heaviest round stone by the river Dan and wondered if it was 'the' stone that slew Goliath.
I don't want to get into it but I've a hate on for religion, I wouldn't go there with a free ticket, sorry it's all just hocus pocus hate filled BS imho. My Gods the right god your gods the wrong god and if you don't agree its war. Too many men through history have used their supposed connection with god to mass murder those that don't agree with their interpretation of their religion. . Massive brain washing and threats to believe or die for countless generations have got us where we are today with zealots convinced their gods the right god and fk everybody that doesn't agree.

I don't want to get into it but I've a hate on for religion, I wouldn't go there with a free ticket, sorry it's all just hocus pocus hate filled BS imho. My Gods the right god your gods the wrong god and if you don't agree its war. Too many men through history have used their supposed connection with god to mass murder those that don't agree with their interpretation of their religion. . Massive brain washing and threats to believe or die for countless generations have got us where we are today with zealots convinced their gods the right god and fk everybody that doesn't agree.
Raised all my life with religion. I will say that we were never taught to hate another’s beliefs. Mere mortal man has fought since the beginning of time over religion.
Our entire raising surrounded by religion, just taught us to be good people. There was always a moral to the story. I do realize not all religions are that way.
I respect your opinion and am sorry that someone has treated you less than respectful for your opinions.

Raised all my life with religion. I will say that we were never taught to hate another’s beliefs. Mere mortal man has fought since the beginning of time over religion.
Our entire raising surrounded by religion, just taught us to be good people. There was always a moral to the story. I do realize not all religions are that way.
I respect your opinion and am sorry that someone has treated you less than respectful for your opinions.
I wish you all the best with your belief, don't think I'm trying to belittle or disrespect your belief. I just see it as divisive & in a lot of cases isolating , not intermingling & like in north Ireland the same religion just different sects at war for years. I've had friends mocking how one of their sects selects saints because you know that's not right according to their own sects belief's.

I guess it's kind of like government. Depends who is in charge. Most religions can coexist except one.

I wish you all the best with your belief, don't think I'm trying to belittle or disrespect your belief. I just see it as divisive & in a lot of cases isolating , not intermingling & like in north Ireland the same religion just different sects at war for years. I've had friends mocking how one of their sects selects saints because you know that's not right according to their own sects belief's.
I in no way feel like you are disrespecting me nor my beliefs 🥰 I just wanted you to know I’m sorry for the bitter taste in has left in your mouth. I may not agree with another analogy but, I respect their rights to believe as they see fit. 🥰

it gets heavy.

some of this is true, some of this is ??? some of this is yet to be ID'd, Discovered, who the fuck knows

i come at it logically and open-minded and want to stick to Facts.
I think this whole UFO thing is meant to distract people from reality. Those tic tac craft, I think it's the fricken Chair Force. The US has the largest military budget in history, I am thinking odds are these UAP/UFO's are just manmade craft with technology we aren't exposed to yet.

Religion is a natural outcome of almost every culture in our world. Every culture has Shaman's as an important member of their society. Our society thinks Shaman's and spirituality are BS...but take some shrooms and tell me if you dont think there are Spirits among us :p. I think there is a better chance of there being a God than aliens are abducting people and shoving probes in their anooses lol.

What really triggers my curiosity are the Pyramids: Do you know the Pyramids aren't tombs? Not one tomb has been found in the Pyramids, so WHY TF ARE THEY THERE? Also, no one can figure out how they were built, just the stones required to build it would be almost impossible for any ancient civilization to work with.

Legit curious, what did they see?
It was the first night vision goggles they came up with. The pilots kept shooting each other down and crashing because it made them see demons attacking them. They stopped making them that way after that and scraped the tech. Don't remember where i heard about it.somewhere on the internet.

It was the first night vision goggles they came up with. The pilots kept shooting each other down and crashing because it made them see demons attacking them. They stopped making them that way after that and scraped the tech. Don't remember where i heard about it.somewhere on the internet.
What in the actual fk lol, some freaky stuff right there. I mean, we only see a tiny fragment of the light coming at us, so this is plausible. I think what we're dealing with is time travel and these ufo's/beings are from another time continuum. Makes me think about religion and whether or not people could see things back then that can't be seen today. Doesn't the ozone layer/atmosphere regenerate itself eventually?

Vampires, mummies and the holy ghost. My friend Pierre who was in Airborne tells me many pre-rolled joints the GIs bought were soaked in opium which is for sure a 'vision enhancer'.
opium soaked joint lol. Ahhh the 70's

What really triggers my curiosity are the Pyramids: Do you know the Pyramids aren't tombs? Not one tomb has been found in the Pyramids, so WHY TF ARE THEY THERE? Also, no one can figure out how they were built, just the stones required to build it would be almost impossible for any ancient civilization to work with.
UFO gas station? 🤪

UFO gas station? 🤪
Ngl after listening to Graham Hancock on the subject, it seems like they have something to do with space/spaceships. There are many Egyptian carvings showing UFO's n such. The technology to construct the pyramids doesn't exist today so they had to have had an ancient forgotten technology.

Back
Top Bottom