So, ive been increasing the ppm and am up to around 700-725 ppm each watering. The plants were showing a slight deficiency in Cal/Mag (leaves were rippled) and i upped that to 10ml per gallon. I'll lower that to 5-6ml in about 10 days. pH is always set at 6.3. Reverse osmosis water only. Water every 36 hours or so right now, room has not been running hot so it's not using as much water- it's been cooler out, no outside heat/humidity just yet.

Lastly, both sides are basically a mirror image, except one runty girl that's been behind since day 10. She had something going on early on and it stunted her growth- she never caught up. So don't expect a lot of duplicate pictures when i take them........

Last edited:
Nope, not serration..........the whole leaf takes on a rippled look to me at the beginning of the deficiency. It's not bad, but I notice it when scanning the room. A good cal/mag dose for a week or two and it clears.

9 days into flowering..........here's both sides. only 4 sunleaves removed from each plant. it leans to the indica side, 60/40, and that's pretty evident. I'll slowly continue to remove the unhealthy and/ or largest that are blocking bud sites below.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, not serration..........the whole leaf takes on a rippled look to me at the beginning of the deficiency. It's not bad, but I notice it when scanning the room. A good cal/mag dose for a week or two and it clears.
Thats interesting about the ripped look your noticing would you have a picture to help explain.

For sure cal/mag is the obstacle that continually gets in my way growing rdwc

Danny is still sucking air thru a straw.......she never fully recovered. Too lazy to replace her, as whatever new would have never caught up to the rest. Here she is now. i had to boost her up with an inverted pot to get her level with the room.

image.jpg

Last edited:
i removed my 3rd set of sun leaves today........i wanted to show how it opened up all the bud sites below. i think you'll see what i mean. Those couple of plant to the right will need a bit more work.....

image.jpg

I often don’t use a bloom booster, but I think I will this grow thru weeks 3-5......Botanicare has a decent one called Hydroplex, which I own, but it’s potent stuff and the plants don’t always take to it. I’ll start with a 1/2ml per gallon and go from there.

Sunday marks 3 weeks finished in flowering...........they are supposed to only have to go to 60 days, we'll see.

The wife went to get the mail yesterday and while walking back up the driveway, she said she could smell the room walking half way back up. That's with the carbon filter running 24/7. Let's see what the next few weeks brings........it's a relatively new filter, only going thru 1 other grow, so I suspect the filter is still working fine.

Tomorrow I'll switch to a 50/50 mix of veg/bloom fertilizer thru weeks 5 1/2-6. I'll also start with 5ml-10ml of bloom enhancer, also thru week 6.

I usually treat for insects by now, but since I haven't seen any mites or other critters for a number of grows now, I don't think it's necessary.

Overall, it's been an easy grow. Everything stayed short as expected, with a 5 week veg. Everything is healthy, no issues at all.

I also got an email Barney's has opened a site in the U.S. now, so it should be easier to get fresh seeds from them. They are offering 10% off if you sign up to their newsletter too. I think it's www.barneysfarm.us

I'll post some pic's in the morning.........

Man that’s early.Smelling up the place already lol..you might have to buy some earplugs for the complaining you got coming 😆I only get the smells towards the end of grow..like it permeates through the walls or something..

Just saw this.....over at the farm:

“We have noticed that numerous members have been inquiring about the whereabouts of particular moderators who are no longer part of our community. To begin with, let's discuss Moe.Red.

Moe.Red obtained clones from a supporter of The Farm but, due to his limited knowledge, ended up with an infestation, possibly spider mites or something similar. Without any evidence, Moe.Red accused the supporter of causing the issue. Despite having access to advanced equipment that could have identified the problem, Moe.Red failed to provide any proof.

As a result, Moe.Red violated moderating protocols and was asked to step down as a moderator, though he was allowed to retain his supporter badge due to his otherwise exemplary membership. However, Moe.Red chose to leave The Farm, followed by Aquaman. (who had high hopes for Moe.Red's invention as a potential financial opportunity)

Moe.Red, Moshmen and Aquaman have since been spreading false allegations about The Farm's administration online. Logic, the creator of The Farm, has been exceptionally kind to these former members, who are now permanently banned from the site. In a private exchange with other moderators, personal information, including real names and addresses, was shared.

Unfortunately, Moe.Red has chosen to publicly reveal Logic's personal information on the internet. We wanted to clarify the situation for our members and caution them against trusting these individuals, as they may attempt to deceive you if you cross paths with them.

We wish you happy growing at The Farm!
Sincerely,
The Staff”

Sunday marks 3 weeks finished in flowering...........they are supposed to only have to go to 60 days, we'll see.

The wife went to get the mail yesterday and while walking back up the driveway, she said she could smell the room walking half way back up. That's with the carbon filter running 24/7. Let's see what the next few weeks brings........it's a relatively new filter, only going thru 1 other grow, so I suspect the filter is still working fine.

Tomorrow I'll switch to a 50/50 mix of veg/bloom fertilizer thru weeks 5 1/2-6. I'll also start with 5ml-10ml of bloom enhancer, also thru week 6.

I usually treat for insects by now, but since I haven't seen any mites or other critters for a number of grows now, I don't think it's necessary.

Overall, it's been an easy grow. Everything stayed short as expected, with a 5 week veg. Everything is healthy, no issues at all.

I also got an email Barney's has opened a site in the U.S. now, so it should be easier to get fresh seeds from them. They are offering 10% off if you sign up to their newsletter too. I think it's www.barneysfarm.us

I'll post some pic's in the morning.........
What is up SSHZ?
I got a lazy biker kind of doing the same thing. But first run on 2 new filters. @oldsogs has the genetics.

My issue is i have cops/homeland security/fbi/etc. in my community, as i live close to D.C..........I already had to explain myself to a few of them. Actually, i saw one of them walking around my house with a flashlight very late one night.....so i'm thinking he thought i was growing outside, as the smell was so overbearing. lol I have 1.2 acres, with plenty of hiding spots. He's another one i had to pull aside and confide in I grow 2-3 plants once a year to make gummies. lol lol On some of these, no amount of filters will take care of all of it all.......... at 67, i'm one of the oldest in my upscale community and i just think they think i'm harmless at this point.......lol

Last edited:
i'm going to have to rip the room apart on friday......unfortunately. it's a fuckin jungle in there and so much leafage keeps the humidity (from respiration) too high. i'll pull everything out, clean them up a bit, remove a small amount of leaves, and strategically place everything back in. Not looking forward to it, but it will pay benefits in the end. Day 24 today......image.jpg

So, i thought i may have seen 2 plants with some spotted leaves (mites)) so that prompted me to take the room apart today. It took 3 1/2 hours all told, and everything was taken out, cleaned up, watered, and put back in strategically. I actually saw no mite issues, but almost a large green trash bag full of leaves was removed. Last crop I did the same thing at 4 weeks in flowering (i'm at day 26 today) and it reduced my yield by a lb and a half. I didn't remove anywhere as much this time, I learned my lesson. Pics up tonight or tomorrow as a comparison to previous posted pic's.

Notice any differences from previous pics? Here's both sides, but plants will need to adjust to their new positions over the next couple of days. Head towards the light girls..........

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom