Bean's Stash Closet

South lodge food court is ridiculous when it is busy. I went in to get lunch one time and noped right out of there. Expensive af even with my discount.

My wife has fallen head over heels in love with her little Subaru. Have had plenty of bad weather to drive in as well, it just goes. Good choice on her part.
I have a hard time getting my subaru to even spin the tires man.
I put Nokian Nordman 7 non studded snows on it and that thing will go anywhere in the snow.
Subaru makes one hell of an AWD system.

I have a hard time getting my subaru to even spin the tires man.
I put Nokian Nordman 7 non studded snows on it and that thing will go anywhere in the snow.
Subaru makes one hell of an AWD system.
I mentioned to one of my guys that my wife was looking and he said "Dude..Outback" without hesitation. We looked at both but she thought the Crosstrek was plenty of room for her. Having kids grow up and move out has many benefits lol.

I mentioned to one of my guys that my wife was looking and he said "Dude..Outback" without hesitation. We looked at both but she thought the Crosstrek was plenty of room for her. Having kids grow up and move out has many benefits lol.
I would totally buy a crosstrek over an outback. Even with kids lol.
But i have a forester, i really want the new Subaru Ascent full size suv with 3rd row 😎
Kids are gonna wanna have friends over soon and i will not have a mom van 🙄

I would totally buy a crosstrek over an outback. Even with kids lol.
But i have a forester, i really want the new Subaru Ascent full size suv with 3rd row 😎
Kids are gonna wanna have friends over soon and i will not have a mom van 🙄
Yeah I absolutely refuse to own a short bus, right there with ya lol.

Yeah I absolutely refuse to own a short bus, right there with ya lol.
I used to drive one when i worked for the Christian Camp over here.
It was the "work van"

Man what a piece of junk, and suck in the snow!!!
Sure, the room they have is great, but theyre just not for me lol.

Some jackhole shooting up my little town tonight. Shot a cop. The fuck is wrong with people.
Say what?!
Dude your town is so quiet and peaceful! I honestly wouldve never thought itd happen there.
Its such a nice little town!

Happened right in front of my wife's co-worker who was on her way home. She is all messed up over it. Said the police killed his ass. Started up in Conway. All I got so far.

Happened right in front of my wife's co-worker who was on her way home. She is all messed up over it. Said the police killed his ass. Started up in Conway. All I got so far.
It happened by the irving and post office in town right?

Just chillin on the side of the mountain, waiting for the last skiers to go down so I can crack into the cistern and test the level sensor. Scored a big W getting this system's automation back online today.
20240206_154929.jpg

I havent skied since high school so figured it would be a good time to get back into it. Gear has changed A LOT since then. I got fitted for boots and Pro shop hooked me up with some K2 Mindbender 99ti to try out. The skis demand I go real fast before they start to come into it and settle down but I'm just not there yet. Gonna keep trying different skis but the boots are fantastic.
20240213_135554.jpg

Hold off on trying to get them to buy the Blackstone.
Maybe you should aim higher?
1708623587240.png
:rock:

Made it through my week(Sun-Thurs)and never once had trouble keeping up with demand on our water systems. Ran that shit like a boss. Taking the kids skiing tomorrow. Got a brand new pair of Volkl Kendo 88s to shake down. Life is pretty good in the Great White North friends.

Made it through my week(Sun-Thurs)and never once had trouble keeping up with demand on our water systems. Ran that shit like a boss. Taking the kids skiing tomorrow. Got a brand new pair of Volkl Kendo 88s to shake down. Life is pretty good in the Great White North friends.
Great job buddy.

Back
Top Bottom