Bean's Stash Closet

It's good, just chopped today. Wife and son got rear ended a few weeks ago so been preoccupied w that. They are ok but my wife has concussion and whiplash injuries so been holding down the fort while she recovers.

Anyway, I dont remember what week this plant was in but it ripened off quickly once I started cutting hours in the last week or so, down to total dark for last 24hrs w 100% blue for the last 3 days.

View attachment 21412View attachment 21411
View attachment 21415
View attachment 21408
Beautiful 🥰

Hope wife and son are okay. 👍

Gonna share a little with you fine folks here. Met with the head engineer at Sunday River ski resort for 2hrs yesterday. He needs a manager for the clean water and waste water utilities for the entire mountain. The resort has been plagued with supply issues for years, we used to deliver millions of gallons up there to supplement. New ownership wants it all fixed once and for all. They have plenty of staff engineers, I'd have 3-4 working for me, but no one with large scale potable water utility operations background, or longstanding relationships with state regulators. Been trying to fill the position for 9 months. They have no SOPs, no HAACP, no safety protocols, weak documentation, so a comprehensive program would need to be developed. Would also be overseeing permitting and implementation of a brand new high capacity well project, as well as other capital improvements. I can do all of it, the package is nice but obviously enormous responsibility. Kind of torn on it tbh. Should I go for it? Been up all night keeping my wife awake and need some other feedback lol.

Gonna share a little with you fine folks here. Met with the head engineer at Sunday River ski resort for 2hrs yesterday. He needs a manager for the clean water and waste water utilities for the entire mountain. The resort has been plagued with supply issues for years, we used to deliver millions of gallons up there to supplement. New ownership wants it all fixed once and for all. They have plenty of staff engineers, I'd have 3-4 working for me, but no one with large scale potable water utility operations background, or longstanding relationships with state regulators. Been trying to fill the position for 9 months. They have no SOPs, no HAACP, no safety protocols, weak documentation, so a comprehensive program would need to be developed. Would also be overseeing permitting and implementation of a brand new high capacity well project, as well as other capital improvements. I can do all of it, the package is nice but obviously enormous responsibility. Kind of torn on it tbh. Should I go for it? Been up all night keeping my wife awake and need some other feedback lol.
Man, it sounds like a really good gig if you know 100% you can do it.
Hows the benefits? I think thats really where it comes down to if its worth it or not.
Benefits are worth a lot now a days especially if its a good package.

Do you want all that is involved? Do you feel the need to make this or some change?
I am not sure if it would be a plus or minus for your lifestyle.
Time will get you money, but your money won't buy you time.
I am much happier now having more free time compared to when I worked for myself.
I used to work too much.
Life is a marathon, not a sprint.

Man, it sounds like a really good gig if you know 100% you can do it.
Hows the benefits? I think thats really where it comes down to if its worth it or not.
Benefits are worth a lot now a days especially if its a good package.
I'm not 100% sure because I dont know everything they have going on but my work experience doing exactly this sort of thing is real and evidently hard to come by. Good benny package from what was described. Full access to all the parent corp ski resorts and amenities.

Do you want all that is involved? Do you feel the need to make this or some change?
I am not sure if it would be a plus or minus for your lifestyle.
Time will get you money, but your money won't buy you time.
I am much happier now having more free time compared to when I worked for myself.
I used to work too much.
Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
I dunno either brother. It would be a massive challenge and I would have to change my lifestyle. They have smart people there who apparently didnt want the responsibility of managing it vs just doing engineer stuff. It's an entirely different skill set, though. One has to be comfortable in board meetings and interacting with regulators from multiple govt agencies plus all the related operations experience. The responsibility of providing clean water as a public utility should terrify anyone who really ponders it and it's not for everyone. Someone needs to do it though, and I happen to know how. Have time and energy for one more hard charge into the unknown, but we'll see what they think I'm worth first. Thank you, those are some of the core questions I have to ask myself.

I'm not 100% sure because I dont know everything they have going on but my work experience doing exactly this sort of thing is real and evidently hard to come by. Good benny package from what was described. Full access to all the parent corp ski resorts and amenities.
I say go for it as long as one of the benefits is that they provide adequate lodging for you and the family. Housing in ski resorts is expensive. They're having issues hiring a lot of the lower end operators as housing is at a premium in those areas.

Sunday River is a big deal in Maine. Not the hugest resort but definitely one I've heard of and would like to ski one day. I think it would be a great feather in your cap as far as your resume. Managing water operations is critical to any modern american ski resort. It sounds like a pretty heavy position.

Steams right about time. If its going to take away too much family time then you really need to think about it because running a ski resort is 24/7 at peak season.

Back
Top Bottom