Bean's Stash Closet

My son's arm is healing up well and wont need surgery so he got a hard cast yesterday and so today gets his birthday party that had to be ahem postponed. Tonight we will be providing hospitality for no less than five 12-13 year olds, and I'm got this stinking ass rotten fruit bush under my stairs laughing at my carbon filter. So that's what I'm working on today rofl.

My son's arm is healing up well and wont need surgery so he got a hard cast yesterday and so today gets his birthday party that had to be ahem postponed. Tonight we will be providing hospitality for no less than five 12-13 year olds, and I'm got this stinking ass rotten fruit bush under my stairs laughing at my carbon filter. So that's what I'm working on today rofl.
Popcorn just keep making pop corn if you get a whiff.......microwave stuff stinks the house up

Glad your kid made it out alright! My kids terrify the shit out of me all the time.
They are always trying to be the next Evel Knievel lol

For sure. My little girl is a daredevil too. I've started to just let her fall 🤣. She's got too much of her daddy in 'er.
I let mine fall quite often as well.
We went camping again Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Well my 3 year old was riding his bike, insisted he be shirtless.
He went down a small 15-20 foot hill and about 3 feet from the bottom got speed wobbles and damn near ate blacktop.... so glad i decided to run along side him down the hill because i was right there to catch him lol. I used to race BMX so i know how dangerous a bicycle can be 😑

Glad your kid made it out alright! My kids terrify the shit out of me all the time.
They are always trying to be the next Evel Knievel lol
EK, original not son, was why more than a few friends lost teeth. No matter how many times they try to say it was a hockey injury. 🤣

We’d watch the jumps on TV then run outside and try it on bikes.

Even got the van and motorcycle toy for Xmas. Ah the good old days. Where parental supervision was TV or being told to go play outside until dinner time. 🤣

Our road is gravel for about 100y downhill before pavement and you get hauling ass going down it on his bmx, I've tried it myself and its sketchy af on smooth tires. I dont think the brake on it was designed to stop my hurtling mass either. He wants a mountain bike now and I dont blame him lol.

How's the closet looking, Beans?
It's good, just chopped today. Wife and son got rear ended a few weeks ago so been preoccupied w that. They are ok but my wife has concussion and whiplash injuries so been holding down the fort while she recovers.

Anyway, I dont remember what week this plant was in but it ripened off quickly once I started cutting hours in the last week or so, down to total dark for last 24hrs w 100% blue for the last 3 days.

20230915_081000.jpg20230909_115311.jpg
20230915_082700.jpg
20230915_083158.jpg

It's good, just chopped today. Wife and son got rear ended a few weeks ago so been preoccupied w that. They are ok but my wife has concussion and whiplash injuries so been holding down the fort while she recovers.

Anyway, I dont remember what week this plant was in but it ripened off quickly once I started cutting hours in the last week or so, down to total dark for last 24hrs w 100% blue for the last 3 days.

View attachment 21412View attachment 21411
View attachment 21415
View attachment 21408
Great harvest bro, looks amazing.
Hope your wife feels better soon! Car accidents suck 😒

That thing is a freakin' beast. Was that the Bubba Kush?

Also, sorry about your family, man. Like G$ said, accidents suck, especially when it's from someone else's poor judgment or straight lack of attention. I'm happy to hear they're on the up and up, though. Same kid that just broke his arm (or wrist)? Poor little guy's been through the wringer lately.

That thing is a freakin' beast. Was that the Bubba Kush?

Also, sorry about your family, man. Like G$ said, accidents suck, especially when it's from someone else's poor judgment or straight lack of attention. I'm happy to hear they're on the up and up, though. Same kid that just broke his arm (or wrist)? Poor little guy's been through the wringer lately.
Yeah same kiddo lol. He just got his final hard cast on last week, then back to soft cast in a couple more weeks. He was fine just a little shaken up. They were stopped in traffic and got straight up rear ended. Other car was a small hybrid and it was stuffed under and totaled. Gladiator was fine and drove home once the wrecker pulled the other car out from under it, smashed up bumper but that's it. Thats twice now that Jeep truck has come through big time for us.

Yeah same kiddo lol. He just got his final hard cast on last week, then back to soft cast in a couple more weeks. He was fine just a little shaken up. They were stopped in traffic and got straight up rear ended. Other car was a small hybrid and it was stuffed under and totaled. Gladiator was fine and drove home once the wrecker pulled the other car out from under it, smashed up bumper but that's it. Thats twice now that Jeep truck has come through big time for us.
Good to see you back and happy the family's ok Buddy!
Plant and that harvest are looking outstanding!

Nothing better than a good sturdy truck. I had one of those mini SUV's, a Kia Sol, impale itself on my truck's rear hitch mount bumper armor last Spring. Smashed his grill all to Hell and punctured his radiator. My armor got a little scratch which I fixed with some flat black Krylon and that was it. Nice to drive away from those kind of hits✌️

This reminds me of a story. My buddy Warren had a '59 Chevy Impala that he wanted to restore. Ran great just needed some rust repair and interior. We were driving around in it and when we came to a stop light the driver behind him rear ended him. If you've ever seen a '59 Impala you'll know that that thing is ALL metal. The only plastic on that thing are the hoses.

We were sitting at the stop light talking about the car when Warren glances up at his rear view. He gets this perplexed look on his face and I ask him whats up. He says "I think we got rear ended?!?". I thought he was just messing around but I did feel a slight nudge of the car but didn't really think much of it. I turned around and there was a cloud of steam back there. We both get out and realize a Honda had just rear ended us. The entire front end of the Honda was destroyed. When the wrecker pulled the Honda away we looked to see how much damage the Impala had.

The P from the Impala letters had fallen off otherwise you would have never known the car was in an accident. I felt bad for the girl in the Honda. She was losing it crying when her Dad shows up. He comes up to us and says he'd like to handle this without involving insurance. Warren told him just take care of your car. We're good. Dad looked relieved. We had him sign a paper stating as such so in case later he wanted to claim hit and run we had the receipts.

Glad everyone came out relatively unscathed.

Good to see you back and happy the family's ok Buddy!
Plant and that harvest are looking outstanding!

Nothing better than a good sturdy truck. I had one of those mini SUV's, a Kia Sol, impale itself on my truck's rear hitch mount bumper armor last Spring. Smashed his grill all to Hell and punctured his radiator. My armor got a little scratch which I fixed with some flat black Krylon and that was it. Nice to drive away from those kind of hits✌️

20230915_174300.jpg
20230915_174755.jpg

Good to hear from you.
Glad everyone makes it through the day.
You never know these days?
Plant looks awesome, and we know you love your Jeeps~!
I've had a lot of Jeeps but the truck is different, in the best ways possible. I initally thought "new jeep w truck bed, cool!" but it's actually more like a Ram half ton with a jeep body on it, but set up for off roading. We just ran into a guy at the gas station who had put 120k miles on his Launch edition in 3 years. I was like "dude..where?" He says "fucking everhwere." Lol.

I've had a lot of Jeeps but the truck is different, in the best ways possible. I initally thought "new jeep w truck bed, cool!" but it's actually more like a Ram half ton with a jeep body on it, but set up for off roading. We just ran into a guy at the gas station who had put 120k miles on his Launch edition in 3 years. I was like "dude..where?" He says "fucking everhwere." Lol.
I'm a sucker for topless IH Scouts......

I'm in the market for an old school commander. Like the one on Tremors. Finding one that runs and is also for sale has been pretty tough.

Back
Top Bottom