Bean's Stash Closet

Yeah dude the extra 2 weeks in veg made all the difference, mostly in the roots. This one has a lot more vigorous bud growth than mum did, plus it's alternating nodes are stacking beautifully. Lot danker plant overall too, same basic scent but more pungent.
Awesome dude.

I'm about to quit tucking mine because it's starting to get a little wild. One more week and I'm letting them go vertical.

All for extra time in veg.(y)
Maybe the secret to more or better is not to rush it:cool:?
She looks great for week 5~!
I dont know what I'm gonna do with this bubba kush plant dude lol. Its gonna be a tree and the fans are as big as pie plates already. I might have to leave it in the tent for this run and see what it turns into before even attempting to grow it in the closet.

Week 6- Eating and drinking a lot this past week so I reset the res this morning. Dropped calmag and back to epsom for the duration. Lots of stacking and stinking going on but I know next couple weeks are the shit so really looking forward to it. Especially fucking with finishing spectrums on the light.

20230807_103748.jpg
20230807_103816.jpg

Bubba Kush is doing awesome in the tent and hasnt needed much attention No issues in the new setup and the water has been easy mode. It grows like friggen bamboo and gets difficult to bend and train new growth very quickly, already snapped a branch, so I'm not gonna fight w it trying to shape it into a closet bonsai and just let her rip. I also think seeing how big I can get it and maybe having to work the water a bit more will be fun challenge.
20230807_104744.jpg
20230807_105431.jpg

Week 6- Eating and drinking a lot this past week so I reset the res this morning. Dropped calmag and back to epsom for the duration. Lots of stacking and stinking going on but I know next couple weeks are the shit so really looking forward to it. Especially fucking with finishing spectrums on the light.

View attachment 16796
View attachment 16797

Bubba Kush is doing awesome in the tent and hasnt needed much attention No issues in the new setup and the water has been easy mode. It grows like friggen bamboo and gets difficult to bend and train new growth very quickly, already snapped a branch, so I'm not gonna fight w it trying to shape it into a closet bonsai and just let her rip. I also think seeing how big I can get it and maybe having to work the water a bit more will be fun challenge.
View attachment 16798
View attachment 16799

Just all kinds of baddassery going on here CB!!🤩

The smell of this is hot rotten citrus fruit right now. I dont even want to take to hatch off to look because I get blasted. But when I touch it, it smells beautiful on my fingers.
20230812_111352.jpg

Bubba had a nice burst of softer growth this week so I could start smushing it out a little.
20230812_110107.jpg

Wife and I got our hands on some east coast sour diesel here locally that has been rocking our fuckin socks off so if anyone knows a good strain I can get seeds for I'm all ears.

Wife and I got our hands on some east coast sour diesel here locally that has been rocking our fuckin socks off so if anyone knows a good strain I can get seeds for I'm all ears.

Sour Pez by La Plata Labs.

Best sour D I've ever had or grown and is the cut responsible for getting me banned from Holiday Inn hotels due to it's loud aroma which got me a $300 cleaning fee on my room and I didn't even smoke in it. Just rolled two doobs and it ruined a hotel room for 3 days 🥴

The smell of this is hot rotten citrus fruit right now. I dont even want to take to hatch off to look because I get blasted. But when I touch it, it smells beautiful on my fingers.
View attachment 17280
The the same as mine. After dry/cure is gets real nice and like a tangerine or clementine.

Once in a while I get hit with a dirt smell too.

Hope she’s as good as she looks! 👍🤣

Son insisted on going for one more tear around the neighborhood on his bike before dinner even though it was getting dark. They had to call in their bone bro to pull on it and realign the bones because the finger trap thing didnt work. Might need surgery but we'll see in a week or so. 1st bad break and seems strangely proud of himself overall and in good spirits.

signal-2023-08-12-21-52-51-973.jpg

Son insisted on going for one more tear around the neighborhood on his bike before dinner even though it was getting dark. They had to call in their bone bro to pull on it and realign the bones because the finger trap thing didnt work. Might need surgery but we'll see in a week or so. 1st bad break and seems strangely proud of himself overall and in good spirits.

View attachment 17482
Damn. Hope he heals up quick. That doesnt look fun

Friend of mine up there wrecked his truck last night coming home from Sebago lake.. just wasnt the night last night i guess.

Back
Top Bottom