Bean's Stash Closet

The smell of this is hot rotten citrus fruit right now. I dont even want to take to hatch off to look because I get blasted. But when I touch it, it smells beautiful on my fingers.
View attachment 17280

Bubba had a nice burst of softer growth this week so I could start smushing it out a little.
View attachment 17281

Wife and I got our hands on some east coast sour diesel here locally that has been rocking our fuckin socks off so if anyone knows a good strain I can get seeds for I'm all ears.
I've a Sour D going now that is a beauty, she's taken over 1/2 my 5 x5. I have 5 plants in there now but she's the one that stands out. I'm just a 6 weeks in flower with her and her buds are huge & stinky. She's a clone from a previous run and much bigger than mom was........I still have a few seeds I received from anther member here and I'll mail you a couple / 3 fems after I see what I have left......you can send me your email in a pm then we can exchange addresses if you'd like. these are at 5 weeks1692208886765.jpeg
1692208839567.jpeg

That sounds awesome PC I'd love to try that. Those buds look killer. I'll shoot you a pm w my email.
Yes they are beauties, spread the wealth man I received as a gift from a farm member and a few others with them. More than I can grow out.....really 1 good seed is all I need for 1 million + plants if I want and I've had a nice run with these & I'm glad to share with another member where I may get to watch them grow.....

Yes they are beauties, spread the wealth man I received as a gift from a farm member and a few others with them. More than I can grow out.....really 1 good seed is all I need for 1 million + plants if I want and I've had a nice run with these & I'm glad to share with another member where I may get to watch them grow.....
Well I really appreciate it and love how everyone is always sharing seeds and clones with each other here, really cool. Cheers man!

Did first full nute changeover in this system yesterday with defoliation/tiedowns. Took right off today and started filling back in. No idea how this is gonna go, havent had a plant grow like this yet.
20230819_212528.jpg
20230819_212755.jpg

Once the closet run is wrapped up, I'm going to move the CWL light into the tent and fit a larger reservoir. I will use the closet to veg plants under the SE3000, and tent for flower. I think this will be better utilization of each light's strengths/weaknesses. The clw needs higher min height above canopy to keep it's footprint than the bar led and I dont want to be sweating the stretch every run.

Did first full nute changeover in this system yesterday with defoliation/tiedowns. Took right off today and started filling back in. No idea how this is gonna go, havent had a plant grow like this yet.
View attachment 18118
View attachment 18119
I like the nice clean look and size. Much easier to manage. 👍

I still can’t get it right. Always something and I end up with too big. I’m borderline again now. One day. 🤞

Crawling around and looking everything over this morning and I've had zero leaks from the Current Culture bulkheads in two systems now. They were also stout enough to torque the side of the brute bucket down flat and make a seal, when I needed to come through the side with my drain. For what they cost compared to banjo bulkheads of similar size I'm impressed.

Crawling around and looking everything over this morning and I've had zero leaks from the Current Culture bulkheads in two systems now. They were also stout enough to torque the side of the brute bucket down flat and make a seal, when I needed to come through the side with my drain. For what they cost compared to banjo bulkheads of similar size I'm impressed.
I got a bubble envelope & post card, I got the seeds, I'll mail them out today.......if I don't forget when I drive past the post office....fkin bad short term memory.....I can plan on what I'm supposed to do and within seconds its gone before I reach the door.........

I got a bubble envelope & post card, I got the seeds, I'll mail them out today.......if I don't forget when I drive past the post office....fkin bad short term memory.....I can plan on what I'm supposed to do and within seconds its gone before I reach the door.........
Sticky notes to dash of car !!!!

Awesome, Ill keep an eye out for them. I have space for a new grow soon so your timing is impeccable.

Back
Top Bottom