Bean's Stash Closet

You're getting carried away~!🥴
I have asked others to keep an aye on me from time to time so just thought I should say it~!
I knew it would not be long before you would have multiple plants.
You have a killer grow style and will soon realize you grow better pot than you can legally buy.👍
My man~! 👊

You're getting carried away~!🥴
I have asked others to keep an aye on me from time to time so just thought I should say it~!
I knew it would not be long before you would have multiple plants.
You have a killer grow style and will soon realize you grow better pot than you can legally buy.👍
My man~! 👊
Thanks man glad someone will say it since my wife and daughters like dad's stash too much to put the brakes on anything I'm doing haha. You ever grow ethos mandarin cookies? I was going to order some from North Atlantic to try after the bubba kush moves along.

Yea did Mandarin cookies in my first grow..
DSC_0858.JPG
Nice big buds. (y)
I just popped the new Mandarin cookies R3.
Hoping it will be just as good~!

Now that I've been using it for a while want to mention how useful to my little assembly line operation this $25 bubble bucket is. It buys me a nice buffer to develop or hold a new plant outside rdwc and uses scant resources in doing so. It's been very useful overall and easy af to grow stuff in so I'm giving it my noob hydro grower real mvp award.

20230628_103125.jpg

Don't know if you are looking for feedback, but you got room to go wider.

They look a little ugly for a day or 2 when you twist them and tuck them into the net to scrog, but the result is a bigger canopy. Not that yours is not majestic AF, but with that new light you got more photons to catch and turn into bud!

Don't know if you are looking for feedback, but you got room to go wider.

They look a little ugly for a day or 2 when you twist them and tuck them into the net to scrog, but the result is a bigger canopy. Not that yours is not majestic AF, but with that new light you got more photons to catch and turn into bud!
Yeah dude I appreciate all feedback from you guys. I agree and have a 2nd trellis going above this one so I can open her up some more as it stretches into it. That was my plan for it anyway lol. Ive also been training more toward back corner of the closet while it's still easy to get back there
20230629_084021.jpg

I think what he means is you can tuck some of the branches under the net and spread out the branches closer to the edge of the canopy giving more light to the lower parts of the branches.

@CannaGranny tucks them all under the net before she flips them anticipating stretch which I would say you'll see the bulk of the first few weeks of flip. After that she lets them go vertical with whatever remaining stretch that there may be to keep the canopy fairly level and leave enough light to get to net line decreasing larf. Depending on when you want to flip her you may want to start thinking about doing a hard defol to open up more light to your bud sites.

What have you done as far as topping on this sucker?

Defoliation regimen?

What have you done as far as topping on this sucker?

Defoliation regimen?
I topped it once and it went kind of wild on me so I left it at that lol. Has alternating node structure and forks itself every 2-3" so have my hands full keeping growth somewhat focused. I spot defol every 2-3 days and strip succors etc off branches I'm trying to make grow faster.

I topped it once and it went kind of wild on me so I left it at that lol. Has alternating node structure and forks itself every 2-3" so have my hands full keeping growth somewhat focused. I spot defol every 2-3 days and strip succors etc off branches I'm trying to make grow faster.
Sweet. I think I'm going to FIM all my tops once they're all up and vertical. Another day or so. Then, next week I'll give her a lollipoppin' the day before I flip. It's a fun ride.

Sweet. I think I'm going to FIM all my tops once they're all up and vertical. Another day or so. Then, next week I'll give her a lollipoppin' the day before I flip. It's a fun ride.
Yeah I enjoy it, larger space w more than one plant I would have a less hands on approach but this is exactly the fun I was looking for from a 1 site setup.

Back
Top Bottom