Bootleg seeds

is the bud onset prolonged doing it this way Stoney.

I think it speeds it up Max, well doesn't really but makes it feel that way. my thinking is the plant is actually triggered to start flowering at 14-10 lighting so by time i get to 12/12 the following week it feels like i'm ahead in pistil growth and signs of budding.

in the end what it is really doing is saving on the power bill. i used two lights this time where i normally use one for young plants so i'm taking any savings i can get along the way.

Ahh..I see what your doing..I’m using quite abit aswell bud.mines about 760 at its cheapest and when I have the heaters on both rooms and lights she goes up to 1060 .that’s every 3 months..the hps would b cheaper but I get more under led..
Mine usually start by day 14 but last 2 grows have been at day 10.I like them starting later as you get more growth before budding starts so you end up with more 😃

Ahh..I see what your doing..I’m using quite abit aswell bud.mines about 760 at its cheapest and when I have the heaters on both rooms and lights she goes up to 1060 .that’s every 3 months..the hps would b cheaper but I get more under led..
Mine usually start by day 14 but last 2 grows have been at day 10.I like them starting later as you get more growth before budding starts so you end up with more 😃

Max i wonder is keeping them at a lighting schedule of maybe 15/9 if the plant would suspend itself in that crazy growth stage and hover there till you moved the timer. might be worth a try if you're already planning on flowering, just to see if they keep growing bonkers before they actually flower.

Grabbed some Headbandz just now.
Headband x Gupta Kush
For 10 bucks what's to lose? 🤷🏻
Cost me 12 bucks in shipping tho lol

sweet!!! i want to buy more too but i can't i just gotta wait to see how these turn out. so far they're outperforming everything else in my garden. can't wait to get a stench!!

his shipping is steep, goes a little overkill with a flat rate box for a pack or two. i'm sure he's ship a large order for the same price of shipping as he does for one pack.

he was quick about with me, and nice communication, hope you find the same experience!

he was quick about with me, and nice communication, hope you find the same experience!
Super fast! I paid cash app so my order went on hold til payment was received.
I just got the email my order is all packed up and tracking will follow tomorrow.
I left the freebie up to him and he tossed in Lucid Skunk.

Super fast! I paid cash app so my order went on hold til payment was received.
I just got the email my order is all packed up and tracking will follow tomorrow.
I left the freebie up to him and he tossed in Lucid Skunk.

that lucid skunk photo looks pretty!! so you're ramping up for a reg run as well huh?

I dropped
(Fems)
1 Apple Stomper
2 Mile High Glue
1 Diablo
1 Gelato
1 Pedretti Punch x Specimen X
1 Gassy Crème Cake
(Regs)
5 Dragons D
5 Celtic Stone
5 Triple Lemon OG
5 Stoned Rhino

And I'll add 5 Headbandz when they come

I dropped
(Fems)
1 Apple Stomper
2 Mile High Glue
1 Diablo
1 Gelato
1 Pedretti Punch x Specimen X
1 Gassy Crème Cake
(Regs)
5 Dragons D
5 Celtic Stone
5 Triple Lemon OG
5 Stoned Rhino

And I'll add 5 Headbandz when they come

thats right i voted for em.... stoned as usual!!!! i catch on a few days later!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

another two week funky update.. couple more weeks to go.

Funky Monkey and Rancid Runtz Muffins hard to get a shot of FM without others in the shot..

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

the Rancid Runtz Muffins is right up front... she has more trics under her leaves than she has on top!!

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

next update will be harvest time.

🙃:)🙃

Hell yea shits looking pretty nice man how's the nose?

the monkey is pretty loud, smells very similar to juicy fruit gum. the muffins is kinda subtle almost like a hint of febreze smell, not overpowering. i have three of each and they're all very consistent in size, shape, and smell.

Back
Top Bottom