Bud worms are hatching

freezeland

Living Free
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
I have applied Monterey BT twice since putting my plants outside on June 16th. Second application was yesterday evening. I have also been applying safer 3/1 weekly. Found my first bud worm today on one of the plants tops. Spray your plants before it gets to be to late. I hate growing outdoors.

I have applied Monterey BT twice since putting my plants outside on June 16th. Second application was yesterday evening. I have also been applying safer 3/1 weekly. Found my first bud worm today on one of the plants tops. Spray your plants before it gets to be to late. I hate growing outdoors.
Thank you for the reminder, I will be back to the foothills Saturday morning, I’ll mix a batch and spray late in the evening or early Sunday.
We’re supposed to be in the mid nuclear furnace range this weekend. I don’t think 115 is out if the realm of possibility, I might have to spray at midnight if anything is temp sensitive.

Thank you for the reminder, I will be back to the foothills Saturday morning, I’ll mix a batch and spray late in the evening or early Sunday.
We’re supposed to be in the mid nuclear furnace range this weekend. I don’t think 115 is out if the realm of possibility, I might have to spray at midnight if anything is temp sensitive.
Just found a praying mantis by my front door. It’s now perched on my plants.

Back
Top Bottom