https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/new...zer-equipped-car-raccoon-then-attacks-driver/

:oops:
What is up with these people and my little Carolina tigers~!
They are wonderful examples of life and then you add the stupid. People~! 🥴
Even in the end of this the raccoon get his share of the blame and I'll quote if TLDR
And this, I have to believe, would have been this man's rock bottom. It would also have been the raccoon's.
Come to my house, I’ll send ya home with a bag of em! Damn trash pandas!
I had someone tell me to use wintergreen scented trash bags. It works!

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/new...zer-equipped-car-raccoon-then-attacks-driver/

:oops:
What is up with these people and my little Carolina tigers~!
They are wonderful examples of life and then you add the stupid. People~! 🥴
Even in the end of this the raccoon get his share of the blame and I'll quote if TLDR
And this, I have to believe, would have been this man's rock bottom. It would also have been the raccoon's.
I so wanted this to be legit but apparently its just another hoax, bummer 😔

Mornin yiz Menz!
Sixth green head has stood up since my 6am photo this morning!
I guess that’s why I don’t understand all the hoopla over germination methods. I soak for 24 hrs, pre wet my soil and plant almost a half an inch deep. I really can’t remember the last time one did not come up. I did have one last time that really lagged and took seven days to surface.
Anyways, here’s wishing you all a fantastic day!

Thank you! 😊 love the canna community. So happy to have found this place.
Currently on my first ever grow! On a mission to be self reliant when it comes to my medicine.
Welcome to Bud Builders TD.
Excellent choice of where to make first post.
This is where we hang out when not tending the gardens~!
Start a thread in grow diaries to explain how you are doing your grow.
Maybe you could help someone or get some help.
Life has changed for me since I learned to provide what I need for myself.

Welcome to Bud Builders TD.
Excellent choice of where to make first post.
This is where we hang out when not tending the gardens~!
Start a thread in grow diaries to explain how you are doing your grow.
Maybe you could help someone or get some help.
Life has changed for me since I learned to provide what I need for myself.
What a beautiful group of people! Thank you. I’ll be updating as much as possible.

Currently on my first ever grow! On a mission to be self reliant when it comes to my medicine.
Hey hey!
Welcome to Bud Builders!
Youll really enjoy it here.
Great group of people, we all get a little off the rails from time to time but its all in good fun 🤪🤪

Will be the cleanest and best ya ever smoked! I’m an organic soil grower, so if you need help just hit us up. Many grow specialties in here. Everything from soil to hydro and deep water cultivation.

Birds of a feather in this roost 😂

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Will be the cleanest and best ya ever smoked! I’m an organic soil grower, so if you need help just hit us up. Many grow specialties in here. Everything from soil to hydro and deep water cultivation.
Thank you! I’ll be hoping to introduce myself to new methods along the way. And will eventually move out of the closet into a climate controlled shed designated for this purpose. For now I’m running name brand soil - fox farm. And their nutrients. I did the typical YouTube study and then lurked on reddit for quite awhile before I found y’all. So I know I’ve gotten good and bad info along the way.

Back
Top Bottom