Man what a winter wonderland outside my window in the Zarks this morning! At 6am the fog was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Visibility was at zero. By 7:15 am the sun began to rise just as the fog froze, covering the trees the ground, was white as far as the eyes could see.
I have never seen such beauty in a winter morn. The whole world was white and sparkling. Like a fire coming across the valley.
These are the things that slow me down to admire the handy work of nature. A sight meant for appreciative eyes.
Great way to start the day!

I take it you got a day at home? Yay! Enjoy!
Im firing up to make a gallon of canna honey, except I’ll be doing four individual quarts with different strains for different reasons.
First sunny day here in eight days, wayyyyy overdue and terribly appreciated!

I think this is my last week of lite duty~!:p
We'll have to see. I don't just grow no stress, it is kind of life thing.
You know don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.
I was pretty tight when younger~!:rolleyes:
I think when I worked for myself very near the end, I was getting dragged into someone's misery by an asshole contractor on site and when I walked away and laughed my buddy was shocked, I was not all pissed off.
I told him, today is my day also. My day is not going to be like his and he can't make it be that way for me.
Something clicked and started changing my mind that day.

I get it. I was guilty of that driven type A personality. I was one driven individual. The one thing I was not was greedy. Practical and good with numbers. I retired, literally at 48 and have enjoyed every single day since! My Hubby retired at 50.
Was a good thing it worked that way, as soon as I retired our parents started going down. We were the oldest children of both families, so we took on all four of them. Thank goodness they took turns. My Dad, a Chickasaw Irishman wanted special billing in the deal, so he walked on, on my wedding day. Barefoot on the beach in Key West marrying my best friend.. well..anyways. He never did anything at a minimum.
Momma always said, “don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff.” 🙂

You are gonna love it! I have a 36 site and it’s square. No fuss, no muss! Mine is a Clone King brand and I just discovered that no other foam collars will fit it after having bought a bunch of new ones. If you want them, I’ll mail them to ya!

Work from home here. Sweatpants everyday. Real white collar job that I can mask at for a few hours each day in front of a computer. Meanwhile I’m on my phone checking in on y’all 🤪😂 better than opening my tent every half hour to say hi to the girls 🌱 My dogs keep me company in the office. But I’ve also got two kids and a wife at home, so I go annoy them on the hour every hour. Needless to say, I’m not as productive as I could be at work, but I get all the home activities in for sure 👽

You are gonna love it! I have a 36 site and it’s square. No fuss, no muss! Mine is a Clone King brand and I just discovered that no other foam collars will fit it after having bought a bunch of new ones. If you want them, I’ll mail them to ya!
Im really hoping its super easy. My regular plug syle cloner has let me down for the last time so i broke down and spend a whopping 72 dollars on this thing 🤣🤣
And it came packed with flat rate priority bubble mailers, which i just so happened to need to ship some seeds out this week, so now i can just go to the post office and mail them lol.

If you can not return them, ill take them for sure, we can work something out too if ya want i dont mind either way lol.

Im really hoping its super easy. My regular plug syle cloner has let me down for the last time so i broke down and spend a whopping 72 dollars on this thing 🤣🤣
And it came packed with flat rate priority bubble mailers, which i just so happened to need to ship some seeds out this week, so now i can just go to the post office and mail them lol.

If you can not return them, ill take them for sure, we can work something out too if ya want i dont mind either way lol.
I’d be happy to send them to ya! I can’t return them cause I opened them 🤨

That’s a good deal on the plugs. I don’t reuse mine and so I go through 32 at a time.

Your going to need my address for that gift box
Oh we're here again huh? :ROFLMAO:
The words gift and steamroller practically mean the same thing~!
We all know how this is going to go.
tenor.gif

COUPON CODE for Irie Direct: "Stock" (without the quotes) for 20% off.

If you're not familiar, Irie is known for powerful sativa dominant strains. They have some good offerings on the indica end of the scale, too, but are really known for sativas. Most packs are already $20 off, so this coupon code is on top of that. They've restocked most popular strains, like Orange-gasm and Lemon Jeffery.

@TangieDream23
I see you are growing a mixture that I grow as well. I grow Chocolate Mimosa, whoms parents are Clementine and Black Mimosa. I loveeeee that stuff! 🥰View attachment 41954
Beautiful! I don’t have any experience with the strains, as this one was a freebie, but I couldn’t be more excited to have it in the tent. Coming up on harvest in a month. Any advice for deciding when it’s ready to cut and hang?

So there are many ways to decide when your plant is done.
Many look at the trichomes on the bud [ not sugar leaves] trying to cut when the bud has a small amount amber while the rest are milky.
If you have kept track of your watering[ how much how often] you should note the plant is using less water.
Amber is THC deteriorating . Some prefer more amber for a couch lock type buzz.
Others cut early with little or no amber for a more paranoid type buzz.
Another video here;

Back
Top Bottom