Beautiful! I don’t have any experience with the strains, as this one was a freebie, but I couldn’t be more excited to have it in the tent. Coming up on harvest in a month. Any advice for deciding when it’s ready to cut and hang?
I posted a vid link for you. Learning to read trichromes is easier seen than spoken. This is the preferred method for most all growers.

So there are many ways to decide when your plant is done.
Many look at the trichomes on the bud [ not sugar leaves] trying to cut when the bud has a small amount amber while the rest are milky.
If you have kept track of your watering[ how much how often] you should note the plant is using less water.
Amber is THC deteriorating . Some prefer more amber for a couch lock type buzz.
Others cut early with little or no amber for a more paranoid type buzz.
Another video here;
Oh nice! I have the dry and wet weights of my pots (before vs after watering) for most of the grow, so I can definitely do some data analysis there while looking at trichomes. Got a magnifying glass to go with my phone on the way!
Thank you for the video 😊👽 like this level of detail

• Deleted by GoodShit97
  • Reason: Wrong thread
Show…
Dang Menz! Imma tired! Long day today for sure. Canna honey, laundry, friends popped in, a trip to the grocery. I bought a damn donut too! One, just one.. I ate every single bite of it. No room now for real food and jacked up on sugar. Blood sugar that is.
Some days, I just can’t behave!

Back
Top Bottom